babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
(18-08-2019 16:58 )GMach1 Wrote:  Laylah Riat, new hot black babe, sad to say caught another sap yesterday with the promise of tits out and oil goal, which she just made but didn't deliver, even though she said she would be moving set first.

Really disappointing to hear another girl is scamming like this hopefully those how lost money will be pissed off and word will get around and in future she will not hit her targets and as she's new bs will let her go, would send a message

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-08-2019 11:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Exactly such fraud needs to be reported on the forum each and every time it happens. This is no longer a one off or abberation. Its the new grift. Visibility and transparency are vital in stopping such things from functioning.

This is not a game. Guys money has value; they are not there to be cheated. Shame on BS for allowing this to persist as they have. Every day it continues should lower them in the eyes of the punter.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2019 12:16 by ShandyHand.)
19-08-2019 12:11
cyberman Offline
Junior Poster

Of course its a rip off. You need to have a good im getting fucked so good face for it to work ala Sophie Hart.
19-08-2019 20:39
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

I guess this is the right place to add this, I saw from maybe 8.30ish tonight Charlie C had a tip goal for JOI that had been met, chat was going back and forth and she left at 9pm without doing it. Apparently in a mood with ‘freeloaders’ but mr p says she’ll do it when she starts her morning shift tomorrow.

How does that work as freeloading if people are paying for something they won’t actually get?
19-08-2019 21:12
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Seem pretty clear that the BS management are encouraging such scams.
19-08-2019 22:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh dear! Another goal reached by Zara Lei for "Topless and Mr P Spanks" and she kept saying he's coming soon then surprise, surprise the feed cut out as she was taking a call. I don't know how much the goal was but I imagine a lot of people lost out again! Now she's back and it's been carried over to another show of hers but I don't think there are enough people around.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2019 00:57 by GMach1.)
20-08-2019 00:35
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Do many people even play much attention to this nonsense on the webshows?

Myself i barely even think to go onto these on the webshows seeing as i would have Sky for the babe channels.

All i know is these webshows do be stopping woman like Lacy who has pretty much no interest it seems to be on normal Babestaion channels.

Also Zara who decided to come onto the channels for a normal nightshow a few nights ago but seems to want to stay doing the webshows.

I guess do these woman get paid better for the webshows or would they just prefer to get naked on there along with doing the stuff with the vibratoy along with it seems people getting are ripped off by the sounds of it.
20-08-2019 01:06
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Naked 2 min constant buzz - another goal and they are obliging. I like Zara a lot and I'd like to think its her Mr.P that is encouraging her but I am not so sure. All these models should be outed for doing this OR whoever is responsible should be taken to task-this has gone on long enough, and I don't understand why someone doesn't complain via social media-I doubt they'd like their name dragged through the proverbial mud.

The great American showman P.T. Barnum once famously said "there's a sucker born every minute" and on this showing he might well have been right.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2019 01:43 by GMach1.)
20-08-2019 01:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Jess was struggling for tips a bit last night. Which is a shame because she's great value.
I didn't see her goal start, but it must've been about 900 for 15 (yes 15) minutes of open leg pussy play which she did without hesitation Cool

The scammers are going to spoil it for the babes who are doing right by the tippers bladewave
20-08-2019 08:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^^ total agree with this , took Jess about 3 hours spread over 3 different shows to get the goal, fair play to her for sticking with it, she can be trusted for sure, and not doing what I saw last week which was a goal get binned by the girl as it was not being met quick enough , only saving grace she did start the next tip goal.much lower than normal to take into account the money tipped on the cancelled goal,
As for Zara lastnight she did do her tits out spankings goal it just took her about 45mins from hitting it to doing it ,as she was unlucky with people kept calling caming her, to be fair she was on the chat box the whole time telling us what was happening and when it would get done, which more girls shoes do, she got a 20min call as the goal was met which she mic up on to prove it was a real call , then someone took her private , then she got her boobs out for a long section for the goal on another call before leaving the set for a few minutes to go and find a Mr p to give her a spanking, she kept us informed and did all she could to do the goal, she was deffenalty not scamming but what it did show is now the girl's on the web show are left alone to do everything them selves,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-08-2019 17:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV