Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

Partyland - channel 50

Deb x Away
Master Poster

RE: Partyland - channel 50
bigones Wrote:What about that Roxanna! she's all women!
I saw her at the start of the show last night - "if you are not 18, go away now!!!"
I was impressed. They should let her do the pre-show warning. Much more persuasive and to the point than what they have currently. Smile
28-04-2009 02:17
Find all posts by this user
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

I loved Roxy and Lilly do the cheeky girls, it really was hillarious! if SmC has recorded it he could put it up on the internet!!..

enough to send the bloody pumping to my cheeks!

anymore girls and I will explode!
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2009 04:32 by DOCTOR JOHN.)
28-04-2009 04:30
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only seen Partyland twice in the last 4 weeks. Recorded last night to see what Angel was like. Just watched it, mostly in fast forward mode. Heard Captain Partyland for the first time. WTF is that all about. Thought it was a computer generated voice at first.
Roxanna is very beautiful but makes Candy look quite energetic.
Lilly was the other girl on the show.
I dont think the show has improved since it started. Lots of tits on display, but none of the girls pointed their arses even slightly towards the camera, unlike Paige on channel 33 last night.
22-05-2009 17:18
Deb x Away
Master Poster

I haven't really noticed Roxanna that much before - she did look incredible last night, in that black outfit Big Grin
Unfortunately, that Captain Partyland forced me to turn over before I had a chance to see how 'active' she was (or not). I really hope he was for one night only. He annoyed me so much - it was like he was doing a voiceover for a kids' TV programme. So strange.
22-05-2009 23:29
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Partyland - channel 50
Roxanna is the most beautiful woman on any channel. But it is hard to watch the show as it gets more and more embarrassing by the night, with those silly games and Captain Partyland doing his best to spoil things. The camera does not move much when the girls are on that bed which makes the show look static and a bit dull. They need a set where they can stand and move about a bit more. It could be the making of this channel.
24-05-2009 15:06
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before but I had a quick scan and couldn't see anything.

I've recently noticed several videos posted around these pages and on babevideo.co.uk which bear a Partyland logo and show girl/girl action (groping, stroking, licking, kissing etc). I watched the channel (on Freeview Ch 50) almost every night from its start date until Ch 33 started up and still regularly switch over to check what's happening when I have Ch 33 on. During all of that time I've never seen any sort of girl/girl action. Sometimes two girls on screen at the same time, but never really any sort of interaction.

I've only just discovered that before its Freeview transmission starts Partyland also goes out on Sky from 9pm. Is this a parallel situation with that of BS1 on Sky and Freeview Ch 33 where much stronger material goes out on Sky from 9pm and is then watered down when Freeview kicks in or have I just been unlucky?
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 07:21 by vila.)
04-06-2009 07:06
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Rolleyes RE: Partyland - channel 50
They seem to be making changes to this show. I have noticed that for the last couple of nights only 2 girls has been on. Last night a texter asked where was the third girl was and Alex Adams replied that there is no 3rd girl anymore. I prefer the only 2 girls on a show simply because your favourite babe gets more airtime. These changes are all fine with me as long as we get to more of the lovely Ella on this show.
04-06-2009 07:31
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Lmao it seems they are now trying to copy elite tv with the girls on the stairs and in the corridor, come on guys a bit of originality.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
15-06-2009 23:28
G@Z! Offline
Banned

but it was original have elite done a boiler room Big Grin
15-06-2009 23:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I posted a few weeks ago that I thought the program had not improved since it started. I have changed my mind.
I saw last nights show with Daryl, Caty and Ella, and also the night previous to that with Reede and Ella. There is a lot of girl-girl stuff now, not up to PartyGirl standards, but more than there is on channel 33. There seems to be less split screen mode used and less texts being read out by the girls, than I remember. The boiler room is an interesting addition, so long as its not used too much, prefer the girls on the bed.
If girls were meant to be viewed standing up, God would have made tvs 9x16 and not 16x9 Big Grin

Caty had her hair down last night and was really lovely.
17-06-2009 12:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV