babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV
No i don't call thanks i cant AFFORD to chuck money away for the sake of it fair play to the ones that do not criticising them i just cant afford to that's all.

That doesn't really have anything to do with it though am saying your night shows are not to the standard of a NIGHT show.

Other girls have went down the route of not showing tits before but there still SUGGESTIVE in there MOVEMENT use do neither.

The daytime point i was making was there is a lot of daygirls that put on a more suggestive/naughtier show than your NIGHT SHOWS and that's in the DAY.

Am not saying your never of the phone use are always BUSY but for the people who watch who cant afford to call its like watching paint dry if it was a day show i wouldn't complain,

What your basically doing is doing a night show to the standards of a Day show which is always gonna turn peoples noses up as there meant to b watching a night show

All this watching for FREE is nonsence so what your saying is if ya don't call your opinion counts as nothing that's a load of rubbish!!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 19:44 by Trickster.)
23-08-2010 19:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sagem C42 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dear ToniLou and Mel

I love your show, daytime and night time. There are lots of other channels to choose from for those that want something else.

Keep up the good work!

xx
23-08-2010 20:34
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

(23-08-2010 19:36 )Trickster Wrote:  No i don't call thanks i cant AFFORD to chuck money away for the sake of it fair play to the ones that do not criticising them i just cant afford to that's all.

That doesn't really have anything to do with it though am saying your night shows are not to the standard of a NIGHT show.

Other girls have went down the route of not showing tits before but there still SUGGESTIVE in there MOVEMENT use do neither.

The daytime point i was making was there is a lot of daygirls that put on a more suggestive/naughtier show than your NIGHT SHOWS and that's in the DAY.

Am not saying your never of the phone use are always BUSY but for the people who watch who cant afford to call its like watching paint dry if it was a day show i wouldn't complain,

What your basically doing is doing a night show to the standards of a Day show which is always gonna turn peoples noses up as there meant to b watching a night show

All this watching for FREE is nonsence so what your saying is if ya don't call your opinion counts as nothing that's a load of rubbish!!

I agree with Trickster here and think he talks alot of sense.
I do in a strange way like the Mel and Toni show, and I can see that it is popular and I can sort of see why however he is right that this is a televised sex line and its a strange move to put this show on at that time of day. As you say, Day rules are very strict however there is a certain type of show that is commonplace after 9pm and expected by most people surfing round these channels.
Equally if you want to be on TV doing this you should really appreciate what a viewer wants to say regardless of if he is calling/texting/getting pics etc, I dont know if Chatgirls works on call stats basis but I would have thought that there are more calls for Vickie and Nicola because of the sort of performance they create.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2010 21:33 by simplymarko.)
23-08-2010 21:32
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2010 19:36 )Trickster Wrote:  No i don't call thanks i cant AFFORD to chuck money away for the sake of it fair play to the ones that do not criticising them i just cant afford to that's all.

Hi Hun,

Read your messages (is tonilou) anyone that watches is entitled to an opinion and if you feel we aren't suggestive enough for you that is absolutely fine but we ARE mum and daughter so we don't do the usual boobs out, ass wagging stuff. We are on during the evening to give fans chance to talk to us like they can't in the day and as you noticed we are constantly on the phones. I for one am not saying we don't respect people's opinions that don't call or text in but it is them guys that decide what happens on that show and the majority we talk are very happy with the show, they like to have a good chat, enjoy looking at our bums and appreciate we are mum and daughter so you won't get the boob stroking, licking nipples, stroking your parts from us there are plenty of other channels that do that and so do chatgirl tv but not on a sunday night there's another 6nights you can view for something more visually sexual.
Can you answer me one question though... why watch most of the 6hour show if we are like paint drying after 30minutes? thats a lot of time to waste! ToniLou xx

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
23-08-2010 23:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Toni i understand your Mum and Daughter and i wouldn't expect use to have your tits out in front of each other.

But when your willing to talk about SEX and getting the callers off in front of each other then am preety sure you can be more expressive in your actions be a bit NAUGHTIER after all its a night show ffs.

That doesn't mean u have to start stroking each other or Licking one another's nipples just be suggestive in your actions/movement.

To answer your question why am watching is because i quite like use both as funny as it may sound to use lol. Ain't trying to be nasty at all was just constructive criticism.

Least you take criticism a bit better than your mum toni.
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2010 00:17 by Trickster.)
24-08-2010 00:16
Gravy Offline
Apprentice Poster

Toni, Mel - you are not like watching paint dry. Your uniqueness on the airwaves is sufficient that you don't need to do anything your not comfortable with. So keep bickering and arguing over the microphone, and keep fulfilling peoples requests. It obviously works and it's good fun. If any one wants a bit of breast action their are about 25 other girls on.

At the end of the day folks, these angels are both people. I think that I could probably talk to women all day long, but I would have a problem doing it with my tackle out on a sky channel that goes into 20 million homes!
24-08-2010 01:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lp15 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-08-2010 00:16 )Trickster Wrote:  Toni i understand your Mum and Daughter and i wouldn't expect use to have your tits out in front of each other.

But when your willing to talk about SEX and getting the callers off in front of each other then am preety sure you can be more expressive in your actions be a bit NAUGHTIER after all its a night show ffs.

That doesn't mean u have to start stroking each other or Licking one another's nipples just be suggestive in your actions/movement.

To answer your question why am watching is because i quite like use both as funny as it may sound to use lol. Ain't trying to be nasty at all was just constructive criticism.

Least you take criticism a bit better than your mum toni.

Ungrateful Geordie!!

What the hell are you talking about man, these girls are fantastic, they work so hard

How can you criticise two people who are to my knowledge the only people who work together as mother and daughter in this industry in the uk, how can you not appreciate the fact that they overcome barriers to bring us a service that you wouldnt find anywhere else in the uk!

to make matters worse you dont even pay! Ungrateful, cheeky sod

Ignore him girls, i think tomorrow i'm gonna walk into mcdonalds and sit there all day not order anything and then go up at closing time and say to the manager mate your chips taste like horse shat.
24-08-2010 02:12
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(24-08-2010 02:12 )lp15 Wrote:  Ungrateful Geordie!!

What the hell are you talking about man, these girls are fantastic, they work so hard

How can you criticise two people who are to my knowledge the only people who work together as mother and daughter in this industry in the uk, how can you not appreciate the fact that they overcome barriers to bring us a service that you wouldnt find anywhere else in the uk!

Ignore him girls, i think tomorrow i'm gonna walk into mcdonalds and sit there all day not order anything and then go up at closing time and say to the manager mate your chips taste like horse shat.

Yeah - it's about time that 'Ungrateful Geordie' got put in his place for his disgraceful notion of thinking he could give some constructive criticism on here

I mean who does he think he is?

Next he'll be complimenting them on their looks and saying how he likes them, while simply stating that he personally feels there are perhaps some areas they could improve their show so as to maximize the show in general......wait a minute bladewave

Oh, and you might wanna try KFC if you're looking for him instead of MacDonalds
Wink

24-08-2010 02:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(24-08-2010 02:12 )lp15 Wrote:  Ungrateful Geordie!!

firstly the mum and daughter are more suited to daytime slots.

lp15 did you really join this forum just to have a go at trickster, thats so sad man.
24-08-2010 03:01
loulo12 Offline
Closed by request

Personally I don't quite see the attraction of mother and daughter thing. They should split up and then they could do what they like. As it is seeing the daughter with her head on her mum's butt check when the mums only a thong on doesn't seem that right to me. Nor does the mum looking at the daughter with hot pants that tight you can clearly see everything she's made off. Let alone anything more explicate.

Odd, but that's just me.
24-08-2010 03:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV