Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(17-04-2014 15:39 )ClareEliteTv Wrote:  Hi guys it's Clare from Studio66 Smile

I've just caught up with all your lovely messages about me so thank you.
I need to ask you lovely lot a HUGE favour. I need you ALL to delete ALL pictures, caps and videos of me that you have ever posted and can you NO longer post ANY caps,pics,vids of me again ANYWHERE. I adore all the appreciation and love but it has to stop.
I can't go into too much info but it is causing a lot of stress and I may have to quit s66 if the caps,pics,vids do not stop on ALL sites.
I don't want to quit so I'm asking you nicely if you can delete and not post anymore.
Does anyone know how I get the whole 'clare caps and pics' of me deleted on here?
I have emailed admin but had no response.
Again thank you for all the lovely kind words and glad you're enjoying and having fun with me but please understand and take on board my wishes.
Thanks guys Smile
Clare x

(18-04-2014 09:34 )ClareEliteTv Wrote:  Morning boys,

All I'm asking is that you no longer post caps of me. I don't want nor need to go into details as to why, it's a more a personal thing I don't wish to discuss. I'm not trying to 'hide my job' or anything like that. Pretty dame hard to hide a job when you're on tv!!!!
I understand I won't get all images removed and that's fine I just don't want anymore posted.
Anyway... Have a good Easter weekend

(22-04-2014 13:21 )skully Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 01:33 )mrmann Wrote:  ... Now that new caps and vids are off limits, she can let him hump her again

Who said caps and vids were off limits...we haven't!

Well, Clare did have a minor meltdown just before the easter weekend. She also did say she was trying to get in touch with a forum moderator via email. If you guys could sort out the mess so we know we won't piss off either party. We like Clare and we like the forums, so hashing this out for us would be much appreciated.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
22-04-2014 15:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry I'm not up to date, but can someone tell me what you guys are on about please? Cheers
22-04-2014 16:01
skully Offline

(22-04-2014 15:49 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well, Clare did have a minor meltdown just before the easter weekend. She also did say she was trying to get in touch with a forum moderator via email. If you guys could sort out the mess so we know we won't piss off either party. We like Clare and we like the forums, so hashing this out for us would be much appreciated.

There isn't a mess to sort out, we have been in contact with Clare and explained that removing caps and videos from the forum wouldn't achieve anything. So until we say otherwise, caps and videos can be posted as normal.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
22-04-2014 17:32
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(20-04-2014 06:58 )Block Wrote:  Come on Clare, let's forget all this silly-work. Let's just crack on with how we were.
You're a crackin' lass, the lads just said you put in a great performance (sorry i missed it).
You keep doing what you are good at, i.e bringing all th ££ in for S66.
Let us lot do what we are good at, i.e. drooling over your fantastic body whilst recording and capping it.

Just think, people in decades to come will want to know what the perfect women looks like. How the hell can they do that without the caps we are providing!

drooling? More like wanking
22-04-2014 17:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-04-2014 17:32 )skully Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 15:49 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  Well, Clare did have a minor meltdown just before the easter weekend. She also did say she was trying to get in touch with a forum moderator via email. If you guys could sort out the mess so we know we won't piss off either party. We like Clare and we like the forums, so hashing this out for us would be much appreciated.

There isn't a mess to sort out, we have been in contact with Clare and explained that removing caps and videos from the forum wouldn't achieve anything. So until we say otherwise, caps and videos can be posted as normal.

With the greatest respect, removing the caps etc. would achieve something. It would have achieved what she had requested.

Maybe she went in to detail with you of why she had made such a request but there again maybe not.

Of course removing them form here would not affect the much larger picture but if she had some genuine reason for such a request it would atleast show a little sympathy.

Some of you might know but as previous mod/admin of a well known babeshow 'portal', I had similar requests - some of these were made to me in person having met the 'model' in the country where the channel transmitted from. The final decision was not mine but it was, in my opinion, the right thing to do. This was not a case of 'worshipping at the feet'. It was more a case of showing some respect for a person who has chosen to do an unusual and sometimes a quite difficult job.
23-04-2014 00:00
skully Offline

If Clare (or any other) were leaving the channels for another job away from modelling and the caps and videos could be damaging to that, then they would've been moved out of view, but continuing to work on a babe channel where countless forums and sites would have the content as well as some or all modelling sets means that removing them from here would not achieve anything, in fact it would be utterly pointless.

The only way to not have caps and vids anywhere, is to not work on a babe channel, it's not disrespectful or unsympathetic ( Rolleyes ), it's simply the truth.

I really like Clare, have from the first time I heard she was going to be on the channel and had a look to see who she was etc. So, I'm hoping she does stick around on the channels for some time, and hope she understands that we aren't being disrespectful or unsympathetic.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
23-04-2014 11:14
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I've changed my avatar for the remainder of the football season to reflect the Premier League table. No offence to my fave babe ClareHeart, but I have been waiting for this for a long time! I will prob return to Clare when season ends unless I can find a photo of Clare in LFC top which would kill two Liver Birds with one stone!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
23-04-2014 23:20
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

(23-04-2014 00:00 )DB83 Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 17:32 )skully Wrote:  

With the greatest respect, removing the caps etc. would achieve something. It would have achieved what she had requested.

Maybe she went in to detail with you of why she had made such a request but there again maybe not.

Of course removing them form here would not affect the much larger picture but if she had some genuine reason for such a request it would atleast show a little sympathy.

Some of you might know but as previous mod/admin of a well known babeshow 'portal', I had similar requests - some of these were made to me in person having met the 'model' in the country where the channel transmitted from. The final decision was not mine but it was, in my opinion, the right thing to do. This was not a case of 'worshipping at the feet'. It was more a case of showing some respect for a person who has chosen to do an unusual and sometimes a quite difficult job.

I think you are in the wrong place.

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
24-04-2014 00:53
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

clare's looking sensational in her black bodystocking tonight eekeekeekshockedshocked and had a very good night with some nice views of her stunning natural figure

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 11:06 by Rammyrascal.)
26-04-2014 00:23
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

You have to admit that is one hell of a cracking arse.

Im like marmite.
27-04-2014 18:06