Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

Hey!

Joanne Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hey!
I guess this is all aimed at me yeah ? Well I'll leave you all to your own perfect worlds where you are are all sooo perfect.

1 less girl on the fourm as I'm leaving, Soocky looks like you're pretty much on your own now love. Shame cos this sites needs more female members & not just the models. Thanks for being nice Soocky take care x

leave u lads to toss together & feel slightly less threatend cos there is one less girl here, leave you to what ur best at which leaves me wondering what you some of you are like in the 'real world' probably sad & have the cheek to me moral with me on-line. To the lads who have been nice & I have chatted to- take care you have been Gents & fun & my negative comments are not aimed at you. Bree- you're super & I will catch you on MSN no doubt at some point.

So long .....

bring on the girls

Any hole is a goal

minge muncher

Cock Worshiping Girl
18-05-2009 18:25
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

[Image: iphone-sexy-sex-hot-girl-ipod-i-phone-i-...-price.jpg]

OMG,this is incredible,this is a picture of me with my ipod phone & then I come on this site & find I have an identical long lost twin sister.......I'm so happy Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
18-05-2009 18:25
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Don't think it was aimed at you Joanne it was aimed at Sexywelshprincess

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
18-05-2009 18:41
tsurugi Offline
Banned

who the fuck is soocky?
18-05-2009 18:43
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

i didn't take it to be aimed at anyone person to be honest - but rather just anyone not real or posting fake pics

this is the risk you take on any forum type 'arena' unfortunately

18-05-2009 18:43
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Joanne Wrote:I guess this is all aimed at me yeah ? Well I'll leave you all to your own perfect worlds where you are are all sooo perfect.

1 less girl on the fourm as I'm leaving, Soocky looks like you're pretty much on your own now love. Shame cos this sites needs more female members & not just the models. Thanks for being nice Soocky take care x

leave u lads to toss together & feel slightly less threatend cos there is one less girl here, leave you to what ur best at which leaves me wondering what you some of you are like in the 'real world' probably sad & have the cheek to me moral with me on-line. To the lads who have been nice & I have chatted to- take care you have been Gents & fun & my negative comments are not aimed at you. Bree- you're super & I will catch you on MSN no doubt at some point.

So long .....

Hey Joanne although im sure Cee can fight his own battles I think he was "poking" fun at this thread

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...347&page=6

I for one would like more girls on the forum ( does that sound sleazy.. sorry not my intention) so I hope you will reconsider, I believe my posts and others were made in fun at the above thread

EDIT I think what Im trying to say is that the Forum will be better if it is not 100% blokes
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 18:53 by mrwotzup.)
18-05-2009 18:44
Bunna Away
On Leave

You're no different from the male members on this forum Joanne,over sensitive & hurling insults,you fit right in.Big Grin

It doesn't matter to me who is male or female in this forum,log in,have a laugh,discuss the babes,log off.

Thank you and goodnight!
18-05-2009 18:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Exactly Bunna

Joanne - just admit fault...then move on

There really is no need to make a big thing out of it and leave - just get on with enjoying the forum Smile

18-05-2009 18:57
BigChuck Offline
"computeramabob.....simples"

could we see a cee vs joanne in the flamebox thread.... god help us.

I molested myself last night, i tried to say no, but i knew i wanted it.

like a ninja....
18-05-2009 19:18
cee Offline
Master Poster

@ Joanne... unless you are a guy then I would say the fact that I said "So I can jack-off while pretending I'm a girl" would give you your answer.

Sooky is right, it was aimed at people posting fake pics in general... and was mostly a response to the so called "Welsh girl".

I suppose if you are a girl and you posted a pic of another girl, it's a little better than pretending to be one completely, only slightly though.Big Grin

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 19:20 by cee.)
18-05-2009 19:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66