Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

dwfan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
I love Lollys new boobs, I'm now a much bigger fan of hers than I was before.
Tbh, tho, I would have liked her to have gone even bigger, like Ava. hers are amazing!
23-04-2011 19:46
Find all posts by this user
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2011 17:13 )Scotsman Wrote:  I think it's been well established numerous times on this forum that there are a lot of people who prefer natural breasts. Every single time a girl gets implants, this exact thread pops up and people come in and make the same comments about their dislike of implants and yet it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Some girls have even made the thread beforehand to ask for opinions, been told not to do it and still done it anyway.

So? That's no reason to stop giving our opinions. I hope people continue to make posts against unnecessary boob jobs and I hope these threads continue; well actually I hope the girls get a grip, face real life and stop having boob jobs.

It's not as simple as just preferring natural breasts, as if all the criticism just stems from a stubborn male 'natural vs fake' principled reasoning; it's much more than that, certainly for me anyway. I always wonder if any of the girls with boob jobs would be happy to advise a young girl, sister or niece, that bigger boobs are better, and if you don't like a - perfectly fine and normal - part of your body then surgery is the acceptable answer if you want to feel confident about yourself and have other people admire you physically. If any of them would be happy to do that, then I suggest they take a long hard look at themselves and the world they want that young girl to live in and the pressures they're happy for her to face.

(23-04-2011 17:13 )Scotsman Wrote:  I think it's also a massive exaggeration to say that any girl with implants is reduced to 'nothing more than a big fake pair of tits'. As sweetsugar007 in this thread has even pointed out, he likes Fernanda because of her long legs, Dannii Harwood for the overall package and Danica for her beauty so clearly to him, and I'm sure plenty of others, the girls are more than just a pair of fake tits.

Ok maybe I didn't compose that point properly, it wasn't meant quite that literally from my point of view; but in essence that's what they are doing to themselves. Let's not pretend that all this 'I did it for me' is the honest clear cut truth. The truth is, it's all about conveying to people 'big boobs are better, look at at me and my big boobs'. It's not really for them, it's for everybody else, it's vanity manifested as a pseudo body image issue.

At least the good thing Lolly has going for her is that she always appeared so happy and lively, so long as that continues I wouldn't imagine that her decision to do this will affect her callers.

(23-04-2011 17:13 )Scotsman Wrote:  I have no problem with people voicing their opinion but on a subject like this, it's easy to forget that it's a thread completely focused on one body part on one girl and that, although she is a model and is therefore open to a level of scrutiny towards her looks, she is still a person and certain comments could be extremely hurtful. I have no issue with people voicing their opinion in a tasteful way, like numerous people have done, but when there's a succession of the same old comments over and over again, it's just extremely pointless. Especially when the same posters are coming back with the same negative comments continuously, it achieves nothing.

Well that's life and discussion forums for you, but they're grown women and I'm sure they considered and prepared themselves that not all comments will be of a positive nature; and it all depends on what the comments were intended to achieve, if anything. I'm sure some people just want to voice disappointment, with no pretence that their comment will 'achieve' anything. I'm the opposite, I want my comments to be read by the girls, I want them to see a different point of view and give them something to think about; so if even a single word of what I say can make a difference to one of them then it's far from pointless.
23-04-2011 21:13
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

(23-04-2011 19:03 )adaml10 Wrote:  Who cares if lolly got implants, she is still sexy as hell,
her boobs looked great before and they look great now just different,
its her choice if she wants a boob job,
i think her new boobs look amazing, and shes still the same dirty sexy lolly and her shows will still be amazing.
Exactly, here is a man who has got it spot on.
23-04-2011 23:06
KUTProductions Offline
Junior Poster

Well, It's also my choice if I want to move on to someone who hasn't got fake tits.
24-04-2011 14:03
chrisy Offline
Junior Poster

What size are they now?
24-04-2011 14:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i myself prefer a babe to stay natural but doesnt bother me if she has a boob job. Can understand people being so negative about boob jobs but doesnt give them a right to go ott in their criticism about a babe's boob job and upsetting them. as has been said there are lots of all natural babes still on the channels like, kandi, Georgie Darby, donna duke, jade-vicoria and obviously babes with boob jobs for those who prefer fake boobs.

this debate will go on and on and on and on

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
24-04-2011 14:16
Gordon_Bennett Offline
Senior Poster

I'm liking Lolly's new boobs. Big Grin

Pity she has those tattoo's though. Sad
24-04-2011 15:07
skully Offline

There's no harm in discussing the subject, we all have our preferences, but whether you like fake boobs or not, it doesn't really matter what any of us on a forum say in the scheme of things. If one of the babes is pondering getting them done and her fans say that they hope she doesn't, she might have second thoughts or think about it for longer, but once she's made her mind up she is very unlikely to change it. I would like to think that these things have been thought about for a while and discussed with family and friends, as their opinions are all that really matters, but ultimately it's Her body, Her choice!

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
24-04-2011 15:24
shyjon1983 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-04-2011 15:07 )Gordon_Bennett Wrote:  I'm liking Lolly's new boobs. Big Grin

Pity she has those tattoo's though. Sad

I'm quite liking her new boobs too, I did prefer natural Lolly but it's up to her of course.

As for the tattoo's they don't really bother me. And I doubt very much if Lolly ever came on to you and wanted you to give her a good pounding that you'd say "No, sorry love, don't like the tattoo's. Not my cup of tea at all"

Or would you?
24-04-2011 17:09
adaml10 Offline
Junior Poster

What size are lollys amazing new boobs anyway?
and as for the tattoos i think they are hot.

Favourite babes at the moment-Dolly Delight, jessica lloyd, lolly badcock, lily roma
other faves : Sophia knight, alex adams, reede fox, delta white, daryl morgan
24-04-2011 18:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV