Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Not bad overall last night on the RLC channels , Dannii looked good in her naked sections , Rochelle put on good energetic performances , Dionne looked good and changed outfits , Mellie did her floating role well . It was also good to see the girls changing sets last night , Dionne actually said something on the mic that they would be moving round the sets and channels more last night . So no real complaints from me about last night shows , give me a bit of time and i can probably come up with a few tho laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 11:38 by mr mystery.)
26-08-2011 11:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep solid display from all the ladies great to see some set and out fit changes happening.
26-08-2011 14:50
zola Offline
Posting Machine

would it good just for once if rlc actually did a good 2-4-1. i notice the schedule ofetrn says one girl will do a 2-41-, but this end up meaning the cameraman shows the girl switch over while one takes a break.
For instance tonight its lucy, but for a change wouldn't it be godd if she had a 2-4-1 with dionne even if it was only for 15 mins or so, ill bet the call rate would definitely increase

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
26-08-2011 15:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We all like 2-4-1 mate but they don't seem to be doing them at the moment it's been a few weeks I guess things will change sometime and they will return.
26-08-2011 15:21
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

I wasn't around on Wednesday morning, but a "Jada Mock" was shown on the schedule as doing the morning shift. I can't seem to find a thread for her so a) did this happen and b) is this the same Jada that used to be on BS?

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

26-08-2011 15:58
mr mystery Away

(26-08-2011 15:58 )mr williams Wrote:  I wasn't around on Wednesday morning, but a "Jada Mock" was shown on the schedule as doing the morning shift. I can't seem to find a thread for her so a) did this happen and b) is this the same Jada that used to be on BS?

"Jada Mock" didn't appear on the shows , she was replaced by "Arizona Fay" , so we still don't know if it was Jada from BS that was due to be making her RLL debut .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
26-08-2011 16:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If it's jada from bs she would be a night time rather than day time babe
26-08-2011 17:18
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2011 16:45 )tsurugi Wrote:  Tell that to trickster who when complaining about a phone issue was told to and i quote "Fuck Off" she makes that babestation rep look like channel rep of the year. Anything negative gets reported and removed anyway so she doesn't have to address anything that might seem negative towards her channel.

Anytime I sent her a question I got an answer that's all I can say about it. On the forum it's probably harder to answer directly if it's a sensitive issue.
26-08-2011 17:20
mr mystery Away

(26-08-2011 17:18 )Broncobilly Wrote:  If it's jada from bs she would be a night time rather than day time babe

The thing is RLC have a strange habit of putting girls that used to mainly work on nights when they worked on other channels on days when they first start at RLC , so going by RLC's track record of putting night time girls on days it is possible that it could have been Jada from BS , but to be honest i don't think it was .

{edit}

Also regarding a few posts made earlier about the RLC people not replying to PM's or replying to them in not the best way way (some posts now deleted) , i have in the past always had a reply to my PM's from both Cathy and Mellie in a polite fashion .

(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 21:50 by mr mystery.)
26-08-2011 17:24
aldo560 Away
Banned

[split] RLC Schedule
rochelle said she would be back on 2moro night,,,,,but looking at winsaw schedule rochelle isnt down for saturday?????

WORSHIPS AT SAVANNAH MAI'S TEMPLE
26-08-2011 22:06

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL