Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
It baffles me that people make such a big deal of this considering a large percentage of babes on the channels have implants, whether they have them already or get them done when they're already established. However, there's also plenty of girls out there with natural breasts, like Lori, Paiges Tyler & Green, Sophia Knight, Sammie P, Morgan, Cookie, Jada, Becky Roberts, Rachel Louise and various others.

If a girl wants to get implants for whatever reason, it's ultimately up to her and going on and on about how much you don't like them after the fact achieves absolutely nothing. Criticising Lolly won't exactly get rid of her implants, the only thing it might achieve is upsetting her. If you don't like fake breasts, watch the natural girls. It really is as simple as that.
23-04-2011 00:35
Find all posts by this user
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Try reading the title of this thread...

(23-04-2011 00:35 )Scotsman Wrote:  It baffles me that people make such a big deal of this considering a large percentage of babes on the channels have implants, whether they have them already or get them done when they're already established. However, there's also plenty of girls out there with natural breasts, like Lori, Paiges Tyler & Green, Sophia Knight, Sammie P, Morgan, Cookie, Jada, Becky Roberts, Rachel Louise and various others.

If a girl wants to get implants for whatever reason, it's ultimately up to her and going on and on about how much you don't like them after the fact achieves absolutely nothing. Criticising Lolly won't exactly get rid of her implants, the only thing it might achieve is upsetting her. If you don't like fake breasts, watch the natural girls. It really is as simple as that.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
23-04-2011 07:50
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I like fake breasts, I hate fake breasts, done to death, moving on.
23-04-2011 08:42
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(23-04-2011 00:35 )Scotsman Wrote:  It baffles me that people make such a big deal of this considering a large percentage of babes on the channels have implants, whether they have them already or get them done when they're already established. However, there's also plenty of girls out there with natural breasts, like Lori, Paiges Tyler & Green, Sophia Knight, Sammie P, Morgan, Cookie, Jada, Becky Roberts, Rachel Louise and various others.

I think we having a debate nothing more.Look all of my fav babes have fakes so I can hardly talk but in the case of Danica,it's her beauty,Fernanda,her long legs and sexuality and Danni Harwood it's the overall package.But every now and again you get the chance to really appreciate a natural rack.Caty Cole,Victoria Roberts,Donna Duke,Mica Martinez you enjoy watching them for that reason.

If they were to convert then I don't think it makes any more or less attractive it just makes them less distinctive that's all.if like Lolly it's needed for her career or confidence then it's no different to people getting a nose job or even liposuction!

What we saying is that as men we appreciate a natural look.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
23-04-2011 08:51
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2011 00:35 )Scotsman Wrote:  ...
If a girl wants to get implants for whatever reason, it's ultimately up to her and going on and on about how much you don't like them after the fact achieves absolutely nothing

Wrong. It demonstrates that 'all men prefer big boobs' is a complete myth. It demonstrates that a lot of us prefer the girls to be who and what they naturally are. It demonstrates that we don't require them to make unnecessary silly vain superficial changes and pander to perceived societal requirements. It demonstrates that we don't want to see them reduce themselves to nothing more than a big fake pair of tits. And importantly it demonstrates all of that to any girls reading these comments, who maybe considering boob jobs themselves, so they can see that maybe their reasons for considering surgery are flawed.

I don't object to people not having any issue with, or even preferring, boob jobs; what I do object to is the suggestion that we cannot, and should not, voice our opinions on the matter; and each time be accused of being disrespectful and trying to take the choice away from the girls. We are not telling them what to do and we are not saying is not their choice, and with the exception of a small few who cannot express their displeasure without resorting to ridicule, we are not aiming to upset or be disrespectful with an honest opinion.

It seems to be that it's personal, rather than career, reasons that are leading to these boob jobs. I actually don't dispute this in most cases, but if the girls have body issues it needs to be fixed mentally not physically. If I may repeat a portion from one of my previous posts...

"The happiest people in the world are not the best looking ones, they're the ones who recognise that subjective physical polish is not important, and that accepting yourself for who you are and what you are is the ultimate confidence boost. My posts are not simply about just 'preferring natural breasts', I'm addressing a bigger issue - no pun intended - and I will continue to do so in the hope that something I say may make a difference to someone. I've seen that difference, the value gained by someone from the realisation of genuine self-confidence is more beneficial and lasting than any symptom-treating superficial fix."
23-04-2011 12:15
KUTProductions Offline
Junior Poster

I'm sure all the other girls who have fake tits would say they got them put in for confidence.

I don't see how this case is so unique.

What's next? A nosejob to give Lolly more confidence? Collagen in the lips for more confidence? Where do you draw the line?

Vanity is vanity.
(This post was last modified: 23-04-2011 12:44 by KUTProductions.)
23-04-2011 12:42
deejer Offline
Banned

I'm not happy when girls go down the 'fake' road,i loved lollys saucepan lid tits and now she has got the whole saucepan,they just dont have the same effect on me.for me its be happy with what nature gives you.even perfect paige has hinted about having a boob job..i hope she doesnt otherwise she might lose the 'perfect' tag.
23-04-2011 13:45
deejer Offline
Banned

I'm not happy when girls go down the 'fake' road,i loved lollys saucepan lid tits and now she has got the whole saucepan,they just dont have the same effect on me.for me its be happy with what nature gives you.even perfect paige has hinted about having a boob job..i hope she doesnt otherwise she might lose the 'perfect' tag.
23-04-2011 13:46
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

(23-04-2011 12:15 )lucent-x Wrote:  Wrong. It demonstrates that 'all men prefer big boobs' is a complete myth. It demonstrates that a lot of us prefer the girls to be who and what they naturally are. It demonstrates that we don't require them to make unnecessary silly vain superficial changes and pander to perceived societal requirements. It demonstrates that we don't want to see them reduce themselves to nothing more than a big fake pair of tits. And importantly it demonstrates all of that to any girls reading these comments, who maybe considering boob jobs themselves, so they can see that maybe their reasons for considering surgery are flawed.

I think it's been well established numerous times on this forum that there are a lot of people who prefer natural breasts. Every single time a girl gets implants, this exact thread pops up and people come in and make the same comments about their dislike of implants and yet it doesn't seem to be making a difference. Some girls have even made the thread beforehand to ask for opinions, been told not to do it and still done it anyway.

I think it's also a massive exaggeration to say that any girl with implants is reduced to 'nothing more than a big fake pair of tits'. As sweetsugar007 in this thread has even pointed out, he likes Fernanda because of her long legs, Dannii Harwood for the overall package and Danica for her beauty so clearly to him, and I'm sure plenty of others, the girls are more than just a pair of fake tits.

lucent-x Wrote:I don't object to people not having any issue with, or even preferring, boob jobs; what I do object to is the suggestion that we cannot, and should not, voice our opinions on the matter; and each time be accused of being disrespectful and trying to take the choice away from the girls. We are not telling them what to do and we are not saying is not their choice, and with the exception of a small few who cannot express their displeasure without resorting to ridicule, we are not aiming to upset or be disrespectful with an honest opinion.

I have no problem with people voicing their opinion but on a subject like this, it's easy to forget that it's a thread completely focused on one body part on one girl and that, although she is a model and is therefore open to a level of crutiny towards her looks, she is still a person and certain comments could be extremely hurtful. I have no issue with people voicing their opinion in a tasteful way, like numerous people have done, but when there's a succession of the same old comments over and over again, it's just extremely pointless. Especially when the same posters are coming back with the same negative comments continuously, it achieves nothing.

I'm all for discussion on this forum and appreciate when people can discuss things properly without resorting to insults but continually criticising Lolly's boobjob gets no-one anywhere. It gets to the point where it's going over the same old ground. The great thing about the babe channels, and women in general, is that there's so much variety around that someone will always find a girl they're attracted to. If you don't like a girl due to her fake breasts, there'll be a girl on another channel who's natural.
23-04-2011 17:13
adaml10 Offline
Junior Poster

Who cares if lolly got implants, she is still sexy as hell,
her boobs looked great before and they look great now just different,
its her choice if she wants a boob job,
i think her new boobs look amazing, and shes still the same dirty sexy lolly and her shows will still be amazing.

Favourite babes at the moment-Dolly Delight, jessica lloyd, lolly badcock, lily roma
other faves : Sophia knight, alex adams, reede fox, delta white, daryl morgan
23-04-2011 19:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV