Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Bella

verona Offline
Master Poster

RE: Bella
Whats that AKA Nikita on the video Surely not her real name??

Anyway was going to say about Saturday that I thought the camera operators seem to have pulled back a bit (in all senses) from the amazing views they were giving on the Tuesday and for a while I thought Bella was a bit overdressed too as Aston V commented. However then came the naked interlude and I am very glad I stayed up for that! Whatever, great performance as always, and its easy to get blase about it until you flick to the other channels and find that they are no competition at all!!
12-04-2010 16:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 2010-04-14_024554.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-14_024959.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-14_023854.jpg] [Image: 2010-04-14_024405.jpg]
14-04-2010 04:47
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

What is it about Tuesday nights that brings the best out in Bella? Another sensational performance last night from the beautiful one along with Tia and baby oil. The gold dress... just the gold dress...fantastic to behold, wonderfully naughty woman! Skillfully dexterous use of the satin sheet - superb smiles - but when you've got an ass like Bella's then shaking it naked is a risky business.

The extreme close ups were another excellent element of last night's show; the sight of Bella crawling towards the camera and licking her lips would have given Michelangelos statue of David an erection. laugh Personally I'm not a great fan of whipped cream but the sight of Tia slowly licking it off Bella's amazing ass would, I'm sure, have produced plenty more thicker cream. Smile Shame it was just for a short while...

Bella is such a lovely mover, is so very accommodating to callers and works do well with the terrific Tia that I curse Morpheus, the god of sleep, for taking me into his arms (sounds dodgy on the sofa! laugh) on nights like this. Immeasurable thanks for the technology of Sky+ to adore this most beautiful woman. HeartHeartHeart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
14-04-2010 06:31
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

erm....yeah....What he said.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wink Tongue
14-04-2010 09:17
g0tt1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Bella needs some videos on here! Tiffany has a new video every day on here and she isnt nearly as hot as Bella. No way shes got anything on that booty.

[Moderator Notice - Before someone makes a post again, asking where the Tiffany vids are, please note that the poster is referring to Tiffany from Babestation, not Tiffany (aka Venus) from Live 960]
16-04-2010 06:06
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Saturday night should be Bella night. Smile

I wonder what delights (apart from her world class ass) she has in store for us tonight? A sexy uniform perhaps? A sexy black thong that might well come off for a while? Stockings for a variety of uses - look great on her legs and better round her ankles...and wrists!

Brilliant, beautiful Bella! Heart

17-04-2010 19:28
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Glorious to see Bella back on screen as sexy as ever in her fishnet dress. HeartHeartHeart

The sight of Tia licking Bella's nipples was simply sensational... there is such a contrast and chemistry between the pair of them that on the face of it it shouldn't work but it really does for these two sexy women.

Given 960's commitment to nakedness and Bella's foray with the silk sheet last week it should be an interesting and arousing sight. Smile It was quite a brief naked session last week but maybe this week's experiment will last a bit longer...Tongue

Glad to see the cheeky black cap is out tonight - the way it frames Bella's ever so pretty face is just exceptional, especially when flashes that sensational smile. She really is beautiful...

Bella is also very perceptive but not always right about the reasons...BlushRolleyes Life can be stressful but a good nurse can hopefully solve the problem! Smile

(This post was last modified: 21-04-2010 00:02 by Ree's No.1 fan.)
20-04-2010 23:06
verona Offline
Master Poster

Great show last night as always. Shame poor old Bella was suffering from bronchitis as by the end only a nice massage from Tia seemed to keep her going Still this time I got through twice and after the horny stuff we had a nice chat However the bad news is without revealing details make the most of Bella as from sometime in June she might be around only infrequently or not at all For me that would be a disaster as she is a breath of fresh air, a naturally curvy, genuinely good looking girl as a contrast to the plastic silicon filled robots on may of the other channels Yes I know that's a bit extreme and exaggerated but she will be greatly missed to say the least if she doesn't change her mind!
22-04-2010 01:13
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

(22-04-2010 01:13 )verona Wrote:  Great show last night as always. Shame poor old Bella was suffering from bronchitis as by the end only a nice massage from Tia seemed to keep her going Still this time I got through twice and after the horny stuff we had a nice chat However the bad news is without revealing details make the most of Bella as from sometime in June she might be around only infrequently or not at all For me that would be a disaster as she is a breath of fresh air, a naturally curvy, genuinely good looking girl as a contrast to the plastic silicon filled robots on may of the other channels Yes I know that's a bit extreme and exaggerated but she will be greatly missed to say the least if she doesn't change her mind!

That's terrible news but I wish Bella well as she's a really lovely woman. She is certainly very beautiful to look at, really good to talk with and has been a ray of sunshine through the darkest winter months.

I genuinely hope she is happy and successful in all parts of her life and think that she will know that I really mean that. I, and her other fans, should treasure her every appearance because there is something very special about her.

I'm just an artisan with the written word who is prone to the half-witted cliche - something about a thousand words and pictures springs to mind - and my purveying of prose cannot do justice to the poetry in motion that Bella presents on the screen. Performing is a skill, an act that that can be learned, and some are 'naturals' like Bella who is perceptive and emotionally intelligent beyond her years. There are a lot of women that men find attractive but real beauty is so much more than superficial looks and it is a rare delight to encounter, even remotely by telecommunication, somebody who may possess this rare combination.

Thanks for everything you have given so far and appreciation in anticipation of what lies ahead however protracted that may be.

23-04-2010 04:31
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

She's gonna be missed terribly. Sad

A stunning girl with a curvacious body, a booty shake unrivaled on any show
and whilst i only manged to speak to her the once on the phone Bella seemed
a really genuinely warm person, sexy as hell and really engaged with me during
our short conversation. Im just glad i got to speak to her before she left.

Channel 960 wont be the same without Bella!
23-04-2010 09:52

Click here to watch Studio 66