cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Discussion (Only)

little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
Caitlin most definitely doesn't think she's better than anyone,I've spoken to her a lot and she's a very nice and very funny girl,she may very well of been in pain as she's had an injured knee for a long time but has been too busy to get proper treatment for it,and like Eagle Si said following an all day shift by an early morning one is probably quite draining. I don't normally jump to a girls defence as they're adults and can take criticism but that sort of comment could stop people wanting to call her and they'd be missing out on chatting to one of the funniest girls on the shows.
25-11-2011 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bi11ythekid Offline
Junior Poster

(25-11-2011 11:11 )percy40 Wrote:  I may be wrong, but I found her attitude today stunk. Her body language and the way she spoke on the mic especially towards the end of her shift looked as she could not be bothered. Dare I say treating the callers with contempt. If she thinks she is better than us then she might be doing the wrong job.

If she doesn't look like she can be bothered then don't call her, simple as that. I also wasn't aware that we had a body language expert here.

Dare I say, you don't know what you're talking about.
25-11-2011 16:41
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

agree with the recent posts, i too dont think caitlin has a bad attitude or couldnt be bothered. if she did then she wouldnt be at elite at all as they dont like babes with bad attitudes and they also want babes to work hard and bring in the calls, if caitlin wasnt bothered then elite would get rid of her, they are a business after all.

i follow caitlin on twitter and she is very funny and entertaining and with the shifts she does can be entitled to be grumpy at times, especially early in the mornings (know id be grumpy getting up at the times caitlin has to when she does the early shows) or when she's had an idiot caller

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-11-2011 17:02
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

I to agree with these posts,i have never found Caitlin to have a bad attitude and she is not moody,you have to remember she gets up very early to do a morning shift and obviously at times she will get a bit tired or she may have had an idiot caller.I have spoken to her a few times and find her a very entertaining girl who has time for you.get off her case she is a good asset to elite.
25-11-2011 17:20
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(25-11-2011 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if she did then she wouldnt be at elite at all as they dont like babes with bad attitudes

Ashley Emma still has a job. Your argument is invalid.

(25-11-2011 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i follow caitlin on twitter and she is very funny and entertaining

Not sure about that, but it was mildly amusing when she complained about people making spelling mistakes and went on to say "yo grammar natzis..i am not one of you"

(25-11-2011 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  with the shifts she does can be entitled to be grumpy at times

Not really, when her job description is pretty much "be nice on the mic and to the callers", and there are plenty of other girls working similar shifts who don't get "grumpy".

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
25-11-2011 17:27
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i have listened in to caitlyn on numerous occasions and have experienced both ends of the spectrum.
sometimes she has been very good, others disinterested. i guess it depends on her mood or who she's talking to.
i don't get this whole "it must be so tiring" excuse. they spend all their time lying down, and sleep in the studios between shifts so it's not as if they have far to go when they do the breakfast show after a day shift. they should try having a real job! Surprised
25-11-2011 21:36
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

25-11-2011 21:40
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

I see Caitlin has been reading some of these forum threads and has found it necessary to defend herself via Twitter. I for one can't get enough of her. Smile

She is, in my opinion, the best daytime acquisition Jamie has made. She puts in the shifts, long hours & early starts, and yes people will say "well I start early as well". Can I just say, "You're not in front of a television camera that's tracking your every move at very close quarters". Plus inevitably she, like all the other babes at times, has to deal with "crank" callers who find it necessary to shout abuse at her. All through this she's expected to be looking gorgeous and on top of the world every minute of each shift? Something very difficult to achieve.

The forum threads for Caitlin are very active both in Chat & Caps, let's keep it that way and cut her a "bit of slack". She is a very popular girl. Tongue

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
26-11-2011 10:31
londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

I saw these Tweets too yesterday and Caitlin told me she is upset by some remarks on here. I don't think we should presume to know what it's like to do their job on tv. I reckon it's mentally tiring rather than physically.
26-11-2011 10:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

exactly londonpete and also shows at times the negativity towards a babe can go a bit too far with caitlin getting upset

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
26-11-2011 11:05

gemma hiles