babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up!

jimrockford Offline
Junior Poster

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up!
STEVEY Wrote:I caught the ''Amberpants'' before going to work this morning, sensational! What a way to start the day (nursing a semi lol) C'mon Amber give us what we want, move over to the darkside hunny!

I'm just so pleased I appear to have invented a word! Do you reckon the OED will let it in the next edition?
19-05-2009 18:19
Find all posts by this user
STEVEY Offline
Hard pulsating member

jimrockford Wrote:
STEVEY Wrote:I caught the ''Amberpants'' before going to work this morning, sensational! What a way to start the day (nursing a semi lol) C'mon Amber give us what we want, move over to the darkside hunny!
I'm just so pleased I appear to have invented a word! Do you reckon the OED will let it in the next edition?

Just called them, they said they'd put it in on one condition. Amber must join the night show and start each shift wearing them!

Abbi Taylor's future hubby! Abbi ''cum on guys, my line is open and so are my legs'' Thats my girl, pure class!!!
19-05-2009 19:56
irishtender Offline
Banned

very new to this forum but hav been watching for a while and i think Amber is hot hot hot! Love when she is on meet the babes, shes good for the banter. Anybody know when she is back on again??
19-05-2009 21:22
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

not sure who she is but a new face on nights gets my vote, where do i sign?

What did i miss?
19-05-2009 21:51
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

mike Wrote:have you texted in then...socatoa

Just back from work Mike! Will try to phone her when I get the chance. We live in hope!!!!Smile
20-05-2009 12:32
mookie Offline
Apprentice Poster

problem i think is they always ask her on the night-time to get 'em out etc, people texting i understand but i think the presenters should stop asking her to get on the beds cos i've seen them asking when she's on and it is just hideously awkward. i bet she'd be more inclined to do it eventually if they didnt pressure her on the show.
21-05-2009 12:24
jimrockford Offline
Junior Poster

mookie Wrote:problem i think is they always ask her on the night-time to get 'em out etc, people texting i understand but i think the presenters should stop asking her to get on the beds cos i've seen them asking when she's on and it is just hideously awkward. i bet she'd be more inclined to do it eventually if they didnt pressure her on the show.

The thing is, from up here in my ivory tower anyway, as wondorous, ample and glorious as Amber's breasts no doubt are, if they never were to see the light of the night time, I'd more than settle for the lady to be just getting on the phones and letting her inner vixen out.

And let's not forget that not all of Amber's delights are based round the front. I'd like to see that tailgate up to no good, shaking away on a bed. Or just stood up against a wall. Or just merely having sporadic liberal dippings into a bath of milk, and watching it first cover her skin, then drain away, leaving a...

Gotta go.
21-05-2009 18:19
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Any form of nite show would be appreciated. Party People 3am or BS to show off her assets. They seem to be asking the long term day girls to do BS nite specials. Think that offer should be extended to include others like Ali, Amber, Minnie etc. Shame that they dont get asked. So many different nite girls on the dayshows. Need more than Paige, Lori and Lynsey on the nite specials.

Ambers Ass-ets
[Image: gf_amber_1_409a6.JPG] [Image: gf_amber_4_70881.JPG] [Image: gf_amber_2_31205.JPG]
click 2 enlarge

21-05-2009 18:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Davee Offline
Apprentice Poster

Awesome. Turn to the darkside babee
21-05-2009 19:15
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Davee Wrote:Awesome. Turn to the darkside babee

We live in hope Davee!!!!!!Smile
21-05-2009 23:18
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV