gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
biancafan173 Wrote:Bianca isn't online at the moment, her computer is being 'Gay'. laugh

So she can't post msgs right now, so don't get upset.

Many thanks Biancafan173 !, I must admit a word from the gorgeous Bee in the right direction would help. I had a fall out with one of the other girls and this could be the girls sticking together job showing their "Girl Power" !.
Anyway time will tell many thanks once again. Gillyboy2Big Grin
25-06-2009 01:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Albert!!! I've not deserted u!! I always want u to call I've been wondering where uv been!! Stil don't have internet at home so sorry not been in touch!! Have u been watching the show!? Who have u fallen out with!?? Bee xxx p.s hello all!!!
25-06-2009 11:56
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Hi Bee - always nice to have you with us. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
25-06-2009 12:04
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Bee xxx p.s hello all!!!

Hello Bee! Tongue

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
26-06-2009 15:22
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Albert!!! I've not deserted u!! I always want u to call I've been wondering where uv been!! Stil don't have internet at home so sorry not been in touch!! Have u been watching the show!? Who have u fallen out with!?? Bee xxx p.s hello all!!!

Hello Bee, Trust me to get it all wrong I was watching you when I was making a call to you and you gave you sign not to call or what I thought it was. When I was speaking to Bambi she said I was wrong as there was so many seconds delay in the caller saying something and they replying so most likely she was replying to someone behind the camera.
You must try harder and resolve your internet prob at home or Biancafan173 and myself will come down and sort it out. Now is that a big enough threat for you to do something ?.lol. I won't tell you who I've fallen out with as I'm trying very hard to get back in with her, in other words I'm creeping !.Yes !, Ive been watching the show nearly every day.
Bye for now. Albert aka Gillyboy2,Big Grin,xoxo.
28-06-2009 04:29
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

laugh

Yes I will sort it out 4 U Bee! Just tell me where U live and I'll certainly show my face! Tongue

I don't think she'd appreicate that! Wink Just give me a hint Bee, I'm sure I'd find it somehow! U know me!! Important

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
28-06-2009 14:49
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

ive finally got the internet woo hoo!!! its so nice to have a big screen to type rather then doing it on my fone!! so no need for u guys to come round then now!!! oh well i was really looking forward to it as well!!! bugger!!haha!!! im on the show in morning guys not been on for a wile so get calling!!!!!!! mwah xxxx
28-06-2009 19:42
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:laugh

Yes I will sort it out 4 U Bee! Just tell me where U live and I'll certainly show my face! Tongue

I don't think she'd appreicate that! Wink Just give me a hint Bee, I'm sure I'd find it somehow! U know me!! Important

I shall leave it entirely in your capable hands then Biancafan173 !.

Gillyboy2.Big Grin.
28-06-2009 20:21
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:ive finally got the internet woo hoo!!! its so nice to have a big screen to type rather then doing it on my fone!! so no need for u guys to come round then now!!! oh well i was really looking forward to it as well!!! bugger!!haha!!! im on the show in morning guys not been on for a wile so get calling!!!!!!! mwah xxxx

My God !, Watch it World, our Ickle_Bee has now the Internet, no country is safe, no defence secret is safe, no secret love affair is safe our Bee will be scanning the World and listening !,lol,lol.
So, I have cancelled the Yorkshire Team to come down to sort things out but I can't speak for your Official BiancaFan # 1.
Yes !, I did notice that a Miss Yorkshire was on tomorrow.lol !."WOW" !.
Gillyboy2.Big Grin.
28-06-2009 20:34
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

hahaha u make me laugh albert!!! i miss u!!!!!!!!!!! where have u been my ickle poppet??
28-06-2009 21:00

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles