Junior Poster

RE: h/c vids of the girls
140 Replies, 15,000 views, no link.
27-12-2008 18:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Brimfulofasha Wrote:140 Replies, 15,000 views, no link.

Well, the guy has earned a rep from mr--jay for being a "resourceful legend", so perhaps at least one person has received a link, unless it was a pre-emptive rep....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-12-2008 18:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Brimfulofasha Wrote:140 Replies, 15,000 views, no link.

Maybe people did not see this when I posted it earlier so I am posting it again.

Could somebody confirm that this link actually exists and has received a reply from whoever has the link. I have not seen anyone saying thankyou for receiving the link.
I would suggest that nobody else asks for this link until it is confirmed that it is being sent out by someone.
Otherwise you are wasting your own and everybody elses time by expanding this thread.
27-12-2008 18:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

temper temper lol
so i am not the only one who thinks the thread as turned in to a farce
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2008 18:58 by G@Z!.)
27-12-2008 18:57
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

There is no point in making posts to try and stop this type of thread - a few members including myself, Bristol, Jordo and others have made posts of a different nature to stop it, but virgin posters and unfortunately some of the other more experienced members will always continue to post 'me-too' vulture type posts. So while I applaud your perseverance watcher, it really is wasted. The only action that will cease this thread is it being closed by admin.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2008 19:15 by skateguy.)
27-12-2008 19:13
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gazwim Wrote:so why is admin not doing anything? Sad

Because its not his remit to repress free speech if it doesn't contravene any forum rules or laws, or if he doesn't see it as being detrimental to the forum. He has however closed a thread in the past when it has been requested, but you may need a valid reason to cause this one to close - of course, I don't know what he perceives as being a valid reason...

27-12-2008 20:05
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok then we are powerless to do anything so we better get used to it and sorry for deleting previous post pity Sad
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2008 20:09 by G@Z!.)
27-12-2008 20:07
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gazwim Wrote:ok then we are powerless to do anything so we better get used to it and sorry for deleting previous post pity Sad

Actually Gaz, part of the implication of my post was that you don't get unless you ask...

27-12-2008 20:14
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

skateguy Wrote:
gazwim Wrote:so why is admin not doing anything? Sad

Because its not his remit to repress free speech if it doesn't contravene any forum rules or laws, or if he doesn't see it as being detrimental to the forum. He has however closed a thread in the past when it has been requested, but you may need a valid reason to cause this one to close - of course, I don't know what he perceives as being a valid reason...

Why not have a thread with a vote to close this thread or keep it open?
Say with a time limit for votes to be counted. Admin might take the result as a valid reason to close it, if that's what is voted for by the majority.
27-12-2008 20:22

gemma hiles