babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.47 Average

Babeworld have a night stream now!

Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeworld have a night stream now!
I'm just wondering. Does anyone know if the girls on the webshow appear on the TV show on the same night? Or is it rostered differently? Its just that Babs is on now and I was kinda hoping that she'd be on the webshow at some point during the night.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2008 01:39 by Browser1.)
24-11-2008 01:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BristolRovers Offline
Just another poster

I doubt she will be on now, she might be on another night though.

It is usually the girl who starts of at 9 on the stream is only on the stream that night, then a girl comes in to cover the babe who starts 10ish and then it is only them for that night. They alternate, and the babe who covers is generally on the TV that night aswell

I am sure skate will know Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2008 01:48 by BristolRovers.)
24-11-2008 01:43
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

BristolRovers Wrote:I doubt she will be on now, she might be on another night though.

It is usually the girl who starts of at 9 on the stream is only on the stream that night, then a girl comes in cover the babe who starts 10ish and then it is only them for that night. The babe who covers is generally on the TV that night.

I am sure skate will know Smile

Okay. Cool. Thanks for that. I think that Babs was on 948 from 9 onwards.
24-11-2008 01:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

BristolRovers Wrote:I doubt she will be on now, she might be on another night though.

It is usually the girl who starts of at 9 on the stream is only on the stream that night, then a girl comes in cover the babe who starts 10ish and then it is only them for that night. The babe who covers is generally on the TV that night.

I am sure skate will know Smile

That's it in a nutshell Smile And sometime the girl who covers may not get her kit off - e.g. Gemma a couple of night ago. In the future they may not get a non-nude babe to cover again though...

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
24-11-2008 01:50
gyalis_star Offline
Senior Poster

ooo nice i think maybe they will finally start improvin

havent bin here 4 a while hummm wonder who missed me lol
24-11-2008 03:49
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I get the feeling it's gonna be like the sexstation stream...a little hit and miss..
24-11-2008 12:39
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with Dondoe, for all the accomplishments in their web-stream I do wonder if it will work. They really don't seem to get an awful lot of calls and I wonder how long they can financially justify the cost of the set up, the on screen model & running the stream. Even Sex-station have had to stop their nightly night-stream because it wasn't working.

For example, at one point last night the girl on screen was asking people to call in and said that she knew there were 50 people watching, which doesn't seem like enough of a 'universe' to reel in the callers.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2008 12:48 by skateguy.)
24-11-2008 12:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Is the web-stream working tonight? I just get a holding screen.... Edit - its working now... Smile

Noticed the stream now has volume and mute. Suggested this two days ago - do we have a BW mole on the board listening to us? Wink Either way if someone is listening and paying attention then thanks!

(This post was last modified: 26-11-2008 00:12 by skateguy.)
25-11-2008 23:56
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

skateguy Wrote:Is the web-stream working tonight? I just get a holding screen....

Noticed he stream now has volume and mute. Suggested this two days ago - do we have a BW mole on the board listening to us? Wink Either way if someone is listening and paying attention then thanks!
if we do have a mole can he get the girls on tv to go online and give us all that bit extra?the phones would be jammed im sure

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2008 00:14 by biker200.)
26-11-2008 00:14
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

biker200 Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:Is the web-stream working tonight? I just get a holding screen....

Noticed he stream now has volume and mute. Suggested this two days ago - do we have a BW mole on the board listening to us? Wink Either way if someone is listening and paying attention then thanks!
if we do have a mole can he get the girls on tv to go online and give us all that bit extra?the phones would be jammed im sure

Isn't that what's happening? Faye, Vixen, Shayla, Summer & Eva - all girls from Babeworld TV who've been on the livestream so far...

26-11-2008 00:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV