babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Freeview vs Sky content debate

Shandy Offline

RE: The Freeview vs Sky content debate
the flithiest hour comment could actually be referring to their peak viewing time, since thats when most peeps aer likely to watch, before heading to bed to be up for work in the morning........ thats almost like paranoia kickin in there vila Tongue
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 19:09 by Shandy.)
19-06-2009 19:08
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I think there's a difference between 'filthiest' and 'busiest'.
19-06-2009 19:54
Shandy Offline

or that they wanna be at their filthiest when they're busier..... makes sense really Tongue
19-06-2009 20:15
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: [split] Who's on the show tonight?
vila Wrote:
Big Boobies Wrote:the caption says that its a treat from Babestation for the suffering Sky viewers. BUT what about us Freeview viewers; surely we are being deprived.
So they acknowledge the watering-down of the content and obviously realise they are upsetting their customers but STILL they don't explain WHY they're doing it
Another theory: they are waiting for the Participation TV consultation and want to demonstrate good behaviour so they can say in their submission that they put babestation into 48% of households (FV) and the world didn't end.
19-06-2009 21:22
SomeGeek Offline
An Individual

I don't think the difference in the content is a 'debate' at all. This site is littered with pics/vids-or-it-didn't-happen evidence. 'Naughty' is banned from post midnight TV ... I mean WTF! Genuinely laughing at this.

I like the paranoid 'It's sky trying to sell more sky' conspiracy 'cause I just love that paranoia stuff. Big Grin Maybe partyland is a water-tester in terms of licence revocation possibilities; it's pretty new, if it gets pulled, who cares? Babestation is the big channel and they won't risk anything that could get the whole thing shut down?

Try VLC for playing vids and avidemux for making them.
19-06-2009 23:17
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

SomeGeek Wrote:I like the paranoid 'It's sky trying to sell more sky' conspiracy 'cause I just love that paranoia stuff. Big Grin

You gotta love a good Babe Show conspiracy theory.
I heard that the Apollo 11 moon landing was filmed not on the moon, not inside a hangar in Nevada but actually on the bum of Debbie from (Debbies dungeon) Real Wives live channel 952.
20-06-2009 04:57
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

seriously...is it really worth all this talk?
has anything any1 has said in any of these threads made a blind bit of difference?
is it really that important an issue?
would u put in this much effort discussing the possibilities to ending world debt, resolving famine, tackling crime?
but get a couple of girls not showing u enough tittage to satisfy u and its endless?

far too much time master debating, when u could perhaps be better off spending a bit more time dropping the 'de' and getting rid of sum pent up frustration Tongue

when does it get to a point when eventually a subject is deemed effectively futile?

and before the usual "our right" or "freedom of speech" posse get the wind up their sails...i am merely using my "freedom of speech" to exercise "my right" to question the ultimate necessity in all this needless and pointless waffle Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 06:46 by MrSooky.)
20-06-2009 06:38
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

MrSooky Wrote:would u put in this much effort discussing the possibilities to ending world debt,
http://blogsjc.wordpress.com/tag/third-world-debt/
Quote:resolving famine,

http://minekey.com/topic/Famine
Quote:tackling crime?
http://policingpledge.direct.gov.uk/index.html
Quote:but get a couple of girls not showing u enough tittage to satisfy u and its endless?
http://www.babeshows.co.uk
20-06-2009 07:31
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

kudos for the linking...but point being? Tongue

i just want to make sure its clear Big Grin

im also evil also into cats
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 07:40 by MrSooky.)
20-06-2009 07:39
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

MrSooky Wrote:kudos for the linking...but point being? Tongue

I was providing the avenues to discuss the global financial crisis, famine relief, crime prevention and "needless and pointless waffle" about boobs and babe shows.
20-06-2009 07:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV