Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
dude plz yer becommin irratating instead of entertaining. they said you would but i didnt listen... bigger fool me. and i dont care about yer oppinion of me, i dont know you and you aint a friend so it means nothing to me.

i came on here and expressed an oppinion and you read between the lines and thaught i was demanding sumthing i wasnt. i knew that the girls in question wouldnt deliver and i was rite. but you called me a fool and that egged me on,.
so i deliberatly set about posting more crap to see if you would bite and you did, when i got my reply of lori i was happy to leave it there but you still continued posting, there was no need to reply after lori posted her answer but you did. so i kept it going till lynsey posted her reply, i then answerd her in kind. both replys to the girls were curtious and polite well sort of, but you again butt in replying where there was no need and dragged the post on way longer than it sjould have been...

anyway im off as im bored now.

jemma jey is on party girls and she's being a propper little minx.

lovesick puppies? yeah i know the type...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-01-2009 00:04
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hex u can take ur oppinion < not how u spell it> and turn it in to a ball and stick it up ur oppinion ass

and just cuz a u watch pg does that mean lori and lynsey need to get topless just for u to wank off to ya muppet growp up and get a life
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 00:10 by scotslion1985.)
29-01-2009 00:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

LynseyAtkinson Wrote:IL BE ON PARTY GIRLS AGAIN BOYS
ON . . .

THURSDAY 19TH FEB and FRIDAY 27TH FEB . . !!!!
CANT WAIT! yippey Smile funtime.

by the way boys i rekon hexit needs tits in hes face for real, maybe its been a while . . coz sounds as if hes sexually frustrated, or maybe just needs a bit of attention, whether its good or bad Wink ha.

out of order.

ive kept my replys in context with out insulting you personaly.

if i wanted to have a swipe at you i could, easily. so if your gona reply keep it lady like.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-01-2009 00:13
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

lady like

wat liek hex eh wat they need to be topless all the time when ur around

ur a saddo and just a annoying little man
29-01-2009 00:15
HEX!T Away
Retired

dude il have you know i dont wank to the girls on the show. i and my wife fuck to em, but wank nah thats for lonley fuckers that idolise women that mind fuck them over the phone for 1.50 a minute...

29-01-2009 00:15
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

yes some men fone i dont and ever have

i have text them but i never foned
29-01-2009 00:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

hmm dude you aint worth the effort of a nasty reply. at least shandyman put some effort in i may not aggree with it but at least he put some thaught into his replys and deserves retort. you .......... not even.

29-01-2009 00:22
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:dude plz yer becommin irratating instead of entertaining. they said you would but i didnt listen... bigger fool me. and i dont care about yer oppinion of me, i dont know you and you aint a friend so it means nothing to me.

was that aimed at me? bearing in mind i haven't been here long and haven't voiced my opinion much until last night with you, then you must be imagining people telling you that! lol.

Hexit Wrote:i came on here and expressed an oppinion and you read between the lines and thaught i was demanding sumthing i wasnt. i knew that the girls in question wouldnt deliver and i was rite. but you called me a fool and that egged me on,.
so i deliberatly set about posting more crap to see if you would bite and you did, when i got my reply of lori i was happy to leave it there but you still continued posting, there was no need to reply after lori posted her answer but you did. so i kept it going till lynsey posted her reply, i then answerd her in kind. both replys to the girls were curtious and polite well sort of, but you again butt in replying where there was no need and dragged the post on way longer than it sjould have been...

that sounds like the biggest load of crap i have heard! you seem to like to go on, like you did in the lynsey thread. its obvious from the first posts you were expecting and demanding them to get their tits out, in plain sight, not reading between the lines. In my opinion you are a fool, i'm entitled to think that. the fact you let it egged you on is just stupid, if you thought you're arguments were fine and justified, you should have ended it. after lori posted at the same time i did, i thought it was over, but you came back. i actually stopped for a while, then lynsey posted and you retaliated and i corrected one little fact you had incorrect and you started it again.

i'm no lovesick puppy, i'll be nice, friendly and respectable to Lynsey, but if am honest, she's not on my list of fave girls. I get on well with a coupla girls and thats cos i have had genuine conversations with them. they're real people, not objects you should expect to get their tits out so you can have a cheap thrill.
29-01-2009 00:24
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hex if i wanted to i would give ua reply to make ur head spin
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2009 00:27 by scotslion1985.)
29-01-2009 00:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

in reply to yer last bit, i think your mistaken you actualy quoted loris reply in your reply so theres no way it could have been at the same time... anyways this thread is turning abusive, so im gona leave it here. on the most part shandy it was fun arguing with you, helped while away a few hours of bordom. i hope it was just as entertaining for you well it must have been due to the passion of some of your replys... later dude. have a good night Wink

29-01-2009 00:35
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles