clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Anna Lovato Online

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Anna Lovato Online - Teasers & Promos
(01-04-2010 21:06 )devilbiss Wrote:  ive joined, and its well worth it. time to put your money where your mouth is guys. its not that much

I'll wait & see what others think. From what i can see there's not much there. I bet there's very little pinky pics Tongue

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
01-04-2010 21:16
Find all posts by this user
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

well i wont be posting any pics from it. or sending links in private msgs as i have already been asked to do. why bother reading and posting in this thread from the start if you were not going to join.
01-04-2010 21:29
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(01-04-2010 21:29 )devilbiss Wrote:  well i wont be posting any pics from it. or sending links in private msgs as i have already been asked to do. why bother reading and posting in this thread from the start if you were not going to join.

Taking your ball and going home then???......just kidding!!! Wink

Seriously though i think people want to know the type of content they can get before shelling out for membership. As we know lots of these sites have not exactly lived up to the hype...You cant blame people from being a bit cautious...once bitten etc.

However I do think its a bit bad expecting/begging other people to post pics and vids etc....bladewave
01-04-2010 21:39
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

well, im at the mo watching all the vids, and popping back here in between, ive just watched a 5 min vid of her bringing herself of on the couch, close up rubbing her clit etc, so as for 'pink pics', there is plenty and much more besides
01-04-2010 21:43
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(01-04-2010 21:43 )devilbiss Wrote:  well, im at the mo watching all the vids, and popping back here in between, ive just watched a 5 min vid of her bringing herself of on the couch, close up rubbing her clit etc, so as for 'pink pics', there is plenty and much more besides

sounds good, did u watch the strap in video yet with amanda.

and dont give videos or pics to people if they want them, they can pay, u have
01-04-2010 23:02
devilbiss Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2010 23:02 )chrislatimer Wrote:  sounds good, did u watch the strap in video yet with amanda.

and dont give videos or pics to people if they want them, they can pay, u have

saved the best vid til last. anna sitting ontop of amanda sliding down a dildo. what else do you need to join up
01-04-2010 23:11
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(01-04-2010 23:11 )devilbiss Wrote:  saved the best vid til last. anna sitting ontop of amanda sliding down a dildo. what else do you need to join up

i admire your keen natureness dude, as i stated a few pages back am waiting till sophias stuff is up there before i join.
01-04-2010 23:14
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(01-04-2010 21:29 )devilbiss Wrote:  well i wont be posting any pics from it. or sending links in private msgs as i have already been asked to do. why bother reading and posting in this thread from the start if you were not going to join.

Quite right devilbiss, you're a sensible guy. Let people join for themselves. To me it looks as though Anna deserves to get some some signups, so let anyone join if they want to. It's not that expensive after all.
01-04-2010 23:18
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

The Anna/Amanda vid is well worth the sign up fee alone. Anna's first girl on girl action with a strap-on too. A massive mistake on Bluebirds part in delaying her Yes Miss dvd.

There seems to be a good mix between old and new content. Plus new content will be added hopefully on a regular basis to keep members happy. There wouldn't have been much point in putting all the content up from the start then having to wait months for an update. I Hope that the site is a success for Anna.

Please Note: I'm not a member b4 I get a flood of pm's.

01-04-2010 23:41
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
iluvjemmajey Offline
Banned

Love the "In The Kitchen" photoset that Anna has done with Amanda, especially the photo where Amanda holds Anna's pussy open with 2 fingers, whilst the middle finger of Amandas hand appears to be inserted into Ms Lovato's arse!

Hope there is a video to go with this photo set?
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 01:22 by iluvjemmajey.)
02-04-2010 01:20
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles