Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average

The Freeview vs Sky content debate

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Who's on the show tonight?
TheWatcher Wrote:I actually watched a bit of the show on TValways last night, just before the freeview show started.
These pics were all from around 11:42pm. Better girl-girl stuff than we got on freeview. Sad
Despite that, I thought it was still a good show on freeview last night.

Click on any picture to enlarge
[Image: 2009_06_17_234109-c5ec55f23d.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234242-0fe69c917f.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234257-ced85e441d.jpg] [Image: 2009_06_17_234433-316bb70f74.jpg]
Thanks for posting those. Should silence once and for all those who still try to claim that the Sky-only show is no stronger than Freeview.

Yvette had introduced the session by saying 'We're going to give just our Sky viewers a bit of a treat'. During her talk at this time she made much use of 'filthy' which seems to be completely banned from Freeview.

They actually did a lot more than is evident in those pics. They played with each others breasts, stroking, flicking and rubbing together nipple to nipple. Jemma sucked her own nipple. Yvette simulated wanking a cock into Jemma's mouth. Both of them licked up and down the phone held vertically as if it were a cock. Both simulated blowjobs by pushing two fingers in and out of their mouths etc etc.

Yvette made reference to this 2-4-1 at the start of the FV show saying they weren't allowed to do it again because they were 'too naughty for Freeview'. Another nail in the coffin for those who claim there's no difference between Sky-only and FV content.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 17:38 by vila.)
18-06-2009 15:36
Find all posts by this user
Deb x Away
Master Poster

RE: Who's on the show tonight?
vila Wrote:Yvette [...] made much use of 'filthy' which seems to be completely banned from Freeview.
I think you're right about 'filthy' vila. I don't think they can say 'dirty' either. Or 'naughty' although I'm not completely sure about that one.
However, they can apparently go to town with 'cheeky' and 'mischevious' Rolleyes Wink
I've often thought those kinds of language restrictions must be tricky for them, not to mention downright annoying, having to censor themselves on pretty much every single word...

(EDIT: And to keep it on-topic...)
Big Boobies Wrote:it possible for someone to make a note of who is on each night at about 9.15pmish for those of us who have not got Sky and dont like the webstream which keeps freezing. This would be a very useful service.Thanks if its possible.
This is a very good/helpful suggestion.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 15:52 by Deb x.)
18-06-2009 15:43
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

You can't say words like 'dirty', 'filthy or 'naughty' on freeview? WTF is this country turning into. I'm gonna kill myself...I can't handle it anymore.Smile

[Image: bzzb9g9kjr6n1nl6dxv7.jpg]

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
18-06-2009 15:56
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

I hope Cellcast read and digest the above comment by Vila about what Yvette was able to say on Sky compared to Freeview. I really think that there can be no excuse for the Freeview show to be exactly like the Sky version as has been said before the Freeview show is no longer new and is very much tamer than Party Girls was. I wish the girls were topless most of the time (one thing Partland has in its favour) rather than wait for someone to phone in and demand it to happen. I'm sure in Party Girls days several girls (particularly Morgan and Amanda) would "get them out" almost as soon as they could and they often stayed out; indeed the bra usually stayed off for their entire section. The question is if Cellcast are happy for the Partyland girls to remain topless for most of the show (this has happened since the first show!) then why cant the Babestation girls stay toplesss as well. It cant be that much more of a different show; I really thought that Babestation was supposed to be the "premier" babe show not an inferior product. Much as I hate Partyland (except for Candy and Caty Cole) I think that Babestation will struggle unless the management realise that viewers expect topless girls a lot of the time and that surely the show has now been on long enough to become a bit riskier so as not to lose viewers from both Freeview and Sky who obviously feel short-changed between Midnight and 5.00am. I still cant see what the "difference" is between Sky and Freeview as surely there is only one set of rules for all tv stations except the encrypted ones. i really think that Cellcast need to get their act together and save what should be a very good show!
18-06-2009 16:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Deb x Wrote:I think you're right about 'filthy' vila. I don't think they can say 'dirty' either. Or 'naughty' although I'm not completely sure about that one.
However, they can apparently go to town with 'cheeky' and 'mischevious' Rolleyes Wink
I've often thought those kinds of language restrictions must be tricky for them, not to mention downright annoying, having to censor themselves on pretty much every single word...
'Naughty' was definitely banned a little while ago but was used several times last night.
18-06-2009 16:26
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:You can't say words like 'dirty', 'filthy or 'naughty' on freeview? WTF is this country turning into. I'm gonna kill myself...I can't handle it anymore.Smile
I think they sometimes say 'naughty', and 'flirty' is ok too. But it's true, 'filthy' and 'dirty' are taboo words on FV.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 18:46 by Jonnieboy.)
18-06-2009 18:46
seth Offline
Master Poster

RE: The Freeview vs Sky content debate
TheWatcher Wrote:This occurred to me last night. It may sound like conspiracy theory but I think that the dumbing down of the freeview show might not be directly due to the show's producers or ofcom.
It could be
The Sky marketing department!

In support of this, I make the following points
1. There is a big marketing campaign on at present to get people to sign up to Sky. In Tesco stores, they are promoting HD tv and if you buy a new tv, you can get a free Sky box (obviously a subscription to Sky is needed as well) I have been approached twice by Sky sales people in Tesco trying to get me interested in Sky. I have also received letters in the post offering a free box if I sign up
2. There are still a lot of people who need to buy a new freeview box or tv before the digital switchover. Once someone has a freeview box, they are less likely to get Sky and their potential market is reduced. Hence the big campaign on at present in my area which switches over this November.
3. The girls on the show have often said "We cant do that on Freeview" or similar, implying they might do it on Sky.
4. Cellcast read this forum, and presumably this thread. As yet there has been no comment from them at all. Anyone reading this thread would soon conclude that the Freeview show is dumbed down relative to the Sky part of the show. This would be what Sky wants people know, since it might increase Sky takeup.
In conclusion, Sky could be offering "incentives" to Cellcast to keep the show tamer than the Sky version.

This is just an idea. What do others think?

I disagree, simply because the majority of customers who get sky won't be getting it for these type of channels. The main reason I personally got Sky was because I'm a big sports fan, I think that's the main reason why most men get Sky is for football and other sports etc. Don't get me wrong, these babe channels are free and are a nice little bonus, I'm certainly not complaining, but they're not the main reason I got a Skybox.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009 21:09 by seth.)
18-06-2009 21:08
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: The Freeview vs Sky content debate
i think there is a long term strategy in place and i also think that the watered down shows and the day girls on nights are both connected somehow. but then again since cellcast have a monopoly over the babeshows on freeview maybe they have decided to set their own boundaries. maybe they feel the potential freeview market more than makes up for the loss of any sky viewers.
18-06-2009 21:11
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's on the show tonight?
Have just looked at a cap on the Babestation thread of Rachel on Babestation 2 last night; what a girl! Draped only in a towel which she appears to remove at the end and with cream/oil on her she looks lovely. the caption says that its a treat from Babestation for the suffering Sky viewers. BUT what about us Freeview viewers; surely we are being deprived. The caps reminded me of Party Girls; certainly no stronger. WHY OH WHY cant we have that sort of thing on our Freeview show its not that risque just a bit of fun. i think that Cellcast should treat all Babestation viewers :1,2 Sky or Freeview equally; surely otherwise its unfair discrimination. I really feel sorry for the girls frequently having to make up excuses that "we cant do that on Freeview". They are trying very hard to be sexy but are in a very difficult position. Surely it would be easier to have the same sort of show on without having to "obviously" re-start tamer for Freeview. Hopefully Cellcast will sort it out soon; Party Girls level would be GREAT! Never mind Amanda's back tonight; lets see what she can do!
19-06-2009 13:54
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: [split] Who's on the show tonight?
Big Boobies Wrote:the caption says that its a treat from Babestation for the suffering Sky viewers. BUT what about us Freeview viewers; surely we are being deprived.
So they acknowledge the watering-down of the content and obviously realise they are upsetting their customers but STILL they don't explain WHY they're doing it or seem to realise that all they have to do is stop the stupid practice and everyone will be happy. What the fuck's the matter with them?

Edit: They seem to be giving more and more acknowledgement of the poorer quality during the Freeview period. Last night I had the live stream on as usual and during the hour preceding FV Dani said 'This is the filthiest hour on Babestation, between 11 o'clock and 12 o'clock.'

Wtf's the point?
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 14:24 by vila.)
19-06-2009 14:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV