babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

RE: chat back as been closed down
Or Magic 8 Ball may have a better answer.
18-05-2009 14:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

This is from howcute between Jeff A and Simon (new production bloke), make of it what you will.

"a bit late in the day to come on here and finally make a comment"

David gave me the job at Chat Back on Friday. I wasn't aware of this site until yesterday. I have worked for 4 years as a D.O.P in corporate video production. i have not been given a contract or job title here, but i have been hired to build 3 sets, get the camera and gallery set up operational, and every thing working at clapham.

"It will take more than 3 girls and a new studio to resurrect this channel."

The overall plan that David has is to base the channel around Juliet. Having seen the amount of money that Juliet has brought to chat back (compared to other girls) I can fully understand that.
We will have a set design exclusive to Juliet with the bed and sofa of her choice. So as for "resurrection", I don't believe that the channel really needs it with getting the callers. Juliet will also be in charge of hiring the other girls for the show so you can look forward to some hot new and old talent to come. But what you will mainly see is Juliet.

"If the channel concentrated on its goals more and not what other channels are doing or outdoing at you may attain a goal of sorts"

Like I said, all I have been hired to do is get the set up working and get the cameras/lighting rigs in place.
If David wants to make me an offer and things are cool then I may be here for a while.
Any ideas or input, please let me know.
I will mention about the CC billing and texts. Hope to introduce the girls reading emails onscreen (free) this friday.

I can assure you the camera/sets will be first class. Hope to use the spiral stairs and a wicked wet room at the studio also to keep things fresh.

"The channel has to diversify or die in my opinion."

From a business standpoint, when juliet is on air the money comes in. Thats why the channel is being built around her. So while she is on air then things will be good.
Thanks for your input.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
18-05-2009 14:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

not to be nitpicking but your plan is a bit well stupid you cannot build a channel around one girl its just ain't gonna work you need at least 3 good performers to help ya get the readies piling in but i don't know anything about business it might work all i can say is good luck your gonna need it
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2009 15:14 by G@Z!.)
18-05-2009 15:04
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

G@Z! Wrote:...stupid you cannot build a channel around one girl its just ain't gonna work you need atleast 3 good performers

Perhaps Juliet is once, twice, three times a lady...Tongue
18-05-2009 15:14
tsurugi Offline
Banned

yeah put the inmate in charge of the asylum good call
18-05-2009 15:37
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I think she's quite sweet there myself - very sexy accent.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
18-05-2009 15:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

well it sounds like they finaly have made a decision, good or bad at least its a start.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-05-2009 15:59
supergibbo Offline
Junior Poster

going to base show around 1 girl and have another 2 spare,,,,,,,for how many shifts if they doing mornings days and nights ....seems they still not worked out even the simple maths. guys will soon get bored with same girl on all the time ...its called overkill....they need to sort out the infernal breaks and the loop video which drives us all mad and trying to get there call prices down to match the other stations and get a good selection of girls to help keep the channel spiced upped. and most of all to get the camera men and lighting sorted so we no stare at the same shot all night and watch a tango lady sitting there doing nowt, then maybe they start getting better results.....so in a sentance " read what as been said by the general public here in fourm about what wrong with the station and then maybe u get it right"
18-05-2009 16:55
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Doesn't sound too good then Sad.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
18-05-2009 17:50
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

kalel76 Wrote:Doesn't sound too good then Sad.

Depends really. I suppose it sounds good if you like looking at this every single day.
18-05-2009 18:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV