Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread
suzii Wrote:lol just looked back at my spelling -sorry you gotta love me xxxxxxxxxx

We love you Suzil

If you think your spelling is bad you should see mine!!

Less is more...I didn't answer
10-07-2009 10:07
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

It's a joke the way they're treating you Suzii, I hope they come to their senses soon and start giving you the respect you deserve. If not, nobody would blame you for telling the bosses to shove it up their arses and leaving the channel. Hope it doesn't come to that though. xx
10-07-2009 10:45
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hey suzii,keep sweet hunni,with all your talent you can be whatever you want to be,if they let you go its gonna be there loss.
10-07-2009 11:18
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I would reply but I seem to be paralysed with rage.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
10-07-2009 13:12
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hi
Emmajanefan - Thanx baby at least im not the only one with bad spelling lol xxxxx
Samcook89 - Im just going to enjoy my time off and as I said to rickhardo swollow my pride, face the buggers and be a yes man as having an opinion in an industry doesnt go down well. I enjoy my job and without you guys I wouldnt and would of told them to shove there jobs by now xxxxxxxxx
85stevewest - thanx again matey boy. I was headhunted a while last time they messed me and Victoria about on another matter so I still have some other channels contact details so if it comes to it I will leave but see I only see myself as a sport girl
Rickhardo - You know what - dont be angry as I have spent the last couple of days thinking about nothing else so dont want you to aswell. They just think we are a bit of shit anyway with no intelligence working on the channel and really what do I except for working on the 900 channels. Thats the problem when you dont have unions at work hey.

Oh well - looks like im not back for my saturday and monday shift. My agent is doing a fab job being the middle man so it should all be sorted very soon

xxx
10-07-2009 18:04
fatbiker Offline
Junior Poster

suzii Wrote:lol just looked back at my spelling -sorry you gotta love me xxxxxxxxxx

We do love you suzii, we do.

Fat bikers bounce better

Muffin the Mule is not a criminal offence
10-07-2009 18:36
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

hi there suzii matey girl,lol.were all rooting for you,whoops nearly left the word[for]out.us cheeky norfolk boys.lmfa
10-07-2009 18:49
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I feel sorry for you Suzi, having to work with numpties like that. I'm sure the callers appreciated you hanging around after your shift to chat with them. I hope the bosses stand by you and let you comeback to the show.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
11-07-2009 02:10
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

Suzywuzy, hope you enjoy thorpe park, try the waterslide, not to mention the little bar they have there Smile (am so tempted to go down there now on sunday and bump into suzy on the dodgems Tongue)

try not to worry too much about how you feel now. Sometimes what can seem like the most important thing in the world today is just no big deal tomorrow.

make the most of your bday WEEK, after all you'll never just turn 25 ever again

You're a star Suzywuzy but you don't act like a star, you are the pleasant friendly funny enthusiastic loveable girl next door and that's what makes you special. More so than your incredible gorgeousness even.

wuv u wots and wots xxx Heart

Boys and Girls my monitor is now clear.........Tongue
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2009 04:01 by fendercat.)
11-07-2009 03:49
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

awww how sweet.fendercat you old groover,yur well loved up arnt you?maybe we can get abbi and suzii to go on a double date with us.
11-07-2009 03:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV