gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
gillyboy2 Wrote:Ooooooh !, icle_bee what have I done to you ?, have I said something to upset you ?, ooooh !, bo-bo !Sad.
Sniff sniff !,you say to Mike "shame we can't talk longer", but not to poor,poor me,

Hey, don't U be jealous of me. Bee wasn't saying anything bad about U, she just meant that we didn't have a very long chat.

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
25-05-2009 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:
gillyboy2 Wrote:Ooooooh !, icle_bee what have I done to you ?, have I said something to upset you ?, ooooh !, bo-bo !Sad.
Sniff sniff !,you say to Mike "shame we can't talk longer", but not to poor,poor me,

Hey, don't U be jealous of me. Bee wasn't saying anything bad about U, she just meant that we didn't have a very long chat.

Oh !, Sorry Biancafan173, I as usual read more into it and as usual I was wrong. Thanks for clearing it up for me, very much appreciated.
I didn't have the opportunity to speak to the lovely Bee today ,she as usual looked stunning.I don't know when she is next on.
Once again many thanks, Gillyboy2,Big Grin.
27-05-2009 20:58
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Bee is on again on Friday before she goes away. Sad *Sob*

I want to come with! Heart Heart Heart

28-05-2009 12:18
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:Bee is on again on Friday before she goes away. Sad *Sob*

I want to come with! Heart Heart Heart

Hi, I missed her again today and now I've just found out from "biancafan173" that Bee is going away, mmm !, I planned that wrong didn't I .Surprised.
Hope you managed to chat to Bee before she left. Gillyboy2,Big Grin.
29-05-2009 21:57
DiduHearThat Offline
Senior pervert

its officially the most creepy thread on the whole forum, hes getting repped just for not being in jail yet
30-05-2009 09:26
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

DiduHearThat Wrote:its officially the most creepy thread on the whole forum, hes getting repped just for not being in jail yet

Well I'll take 'em where I can get 'em! At least they are all positive. Big Grin

I don't really mind what others say anymore, it's all good banter. I know Bee likes me, we have a laugh about me following her around etc. It's all good fun. laugh

Bee is on again on Monday, apparently. She goes away on Tuesday!

(This post was last modified: 30-05-2009 13:35 by biancafan173.)
30-05-2009 13:31
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:
DiduHearThat Wrote:its officially the most creepy thread on the whole forum, hes getting repped just for not being in jail yet

Well I'll take 'em where I can get 'em! At least they are all positive. Big Grin

I don't really mind what others say anymore, it's all good banter. I know Bee likes me, we have a laugh about me following her around etc. It's all good fun. laugh

Bee is on again on Monday, apparently. She goes away on Tuesday!

That's the idea Biancafan173 !, as you've nothing to fear from me and you never will regarding the gorgeous Bee !, your her No 1 not me. Perhaps our friend "DidhHearThat" was just stirring it between us.Tongue. A bit silly I thought, as you and I know each others positions but there you are , you'll always find one. Gillyboy2,Big Grin.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2009 20:16 by GillyboyTwo.)
01-06-2009 20:15
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Yeah well, I don't care. I did get a bit upset by certain ones in the beginning when they slated me and called me a stalker etc. But I am over that now, so I don't care what others say. Bee had a go at them all and told them off, she stuck up for me. They still did it but I don't care anymore like I said. That is why I started this thread in the first place, to get away from the idiots who slagged me off on the 'Bianca's Pics' thread. They followed me for a while but they seem to have left me alone now. No-one seems to be posting on here anymore apart from U and the lovely Bee of-course. She still posts on here. I only joined this thing to send msgs to Bee anyway, I didn't join to talk to the others. I saw that Bee had posted on this forum a couple of times and I wondered if she would reply to me and she did! I was so excited! I have calmed down a lot since then, I try not to make my msgs so long-winded and private now.

So, in brief: I don't care what anyone says about me, Bianca doesn't think I'm weird, well, no more than anyone else! laugh

02-06-2009 14:42
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:Yeah well, I don't care. I did get a bit upset by certain ones in the beginning when they slated me and called me a stalker etc. But I am over that now, so I don't care what others say. Bee had a go at them all and told them off, she stuck up for me. They still did it but I don't care anymore like I said. That is why I started this thread in the first place, to get away from the idiots who slagged me off on the 'Bianca's Pics' thread. They followed me for a while but they seem to have left me alone now. No-one seems to be posting on here anymore apart from U and the lovely Bee of-course. She still posts on here. I only joined this thing to send msgs to Bee anyway, I didn't join to talk to the others. I saw that Bee had posted on this forum a couple of times and I wondered if she would reply to me and she did! I was so excited! I have calmed down a lot since then, I try not to make my msgs so long-winded and private now.

So, in brief: I don't care what anyone says about me, Bianca doesn't think I'm weird, well, no more than anyone else! laugh

Hi bianca173 !, Wow that's some reply but honestly best thing to do is to stay cool and don't say a lot to them as they're only jealous of you being Bee's No 1 choice and that is all that matters just you and the gorgeous Bee !. Myself I'm just a fan but not as high esteemed as you and by the way I won't be able to chat as much to her as I have quite a number of things to do so I would like to now and then use these pages and see how Bee is from time to time.
Bye for now,Gillyboy2,Big Grin
03-06-2009 20:05
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Bee! I hope U had a good time on holiday, welcome back. We've missed U! I'VE missed U! I look forward to hearing from U again when U have a ickle bit of free time. I know ur a busy woman. Hope U had a safe journey home. xxx Heart

09-06-2009 11:47

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles