Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion
Yeah I am very intrigued. Seems like this is going to be a gradual thing, but no less charming for that. Sammi Jo was beautiful and winsome as we knew she would be, but more comfortable with the sexy. Loved seeing her linger with Caty, she was up for a longer chat I think Wink
03-08-2011 22:14
Find all posts by this user
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Enjoyed the tease hour but at one point I thought the bra was gonna come off near the end but it didn't! I still wish She could've stayed on with Caty and then we would've got to see a proper night show with both girls Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011 23:33 by Classic84.)
03-08-2011 23:32
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Damm missed Sammi and Gracie bad times Sad

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
03-08-2011 23:40
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Last night Tease Hour with Sammi-Jo was the best show so far,plenty of tease and she wanted to take her tee-shirt off but the
producer would not let her ( boring fart ). lf Elite want more callers
they have got to let the girls go a little bit more than the 05:30 -09:00 day time shows ,and not worry about ofcom.

04-08-2011 13:27
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Gemma Hiles is looking unbelievable tonight and we've still got Kelly Bell to come, surely this is the best night in Elite's history?
04-08-2011 21:06
Trickster Offline

Well least Gemma knows how 2 talk filth on a tease hour show well done girl u were gr8.... Over at BS Sarah was useless wouldnt even entertain out dirty pathetic

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2011 22:16 by Trickster.)
04-08-2011 22:15
Trickster Offline

we r just waiting for Melissa D 2 do the tease hour now well i know i am Smile

07-08-2011 12:21
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Having reviewed the output from this last week with Sammi-Jo, Gemma Hiles and Hannah Martin I would personally state I don't think this Tease Time format is quite working.

Effectively you have little to no difference between a day show and this hour. Whether the lady in question is talking dirty on the phone is somewhat irrelevant outside forum members here knowing this and therefore this intices calls in to hear the girl talking that way. Visually you have to step up the game as well so that this also gets people onto the phone (I'm assuming the reason to do this is all ultimately to gather more cash in the 9-10 lull period for nights).

RedLight have catered for this much better than Elite so far, and outside Sammi-Jo who did move around quite a lot the rest are just static and dull (not a reflection on the lovely ladies themselves, more on the producers who need to direct and define the content and output).

If Elite are to continue with this, might I humbly suggest you look to have some set changes, plus outfit changes, and also give the girls more freedom to move and pose in suggestive manner (without of course annoying those Ofcom types)
07-08-2011 12:26
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

That's a very interesting post Dirk. However, I don't think anyone on here really knows whether it's truly "working" or not from Elite's point of view. What I do know is that last night (and during her previous tease hour) Hannah was hardly off the phone, she was far busier than she is on daytime (especially some weekday mornings). Of course the real money is made from those listening in, and only Elite know what those figures are, but the fact that they've just put on three in a week (four if you count Fernanda's scheduled hour tonight) indicates to me that they're doing well out of them.
I do agree with you on the ideas in your last point about sets/outfits etc. They need to avoid having the girls in the same outfits as during the day, as has already been mentioned several times in this very thread. The off-the-shoulder top that Sammi-Jo wore on Wednesday was definitely a step in the right direction.

As for who's next, I think we can safely rule out Melissa, more's the pity. Cara Brett, on the other hand, would be perfect for it Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
07-08-2011 14:03
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Think it is a decent idea, the night girls are definately 'quieter' during the first hour. Obviously a lot of callers wait until the girls can go topless. It is kind of a cross over hour, day girls getting some night time callers, and night girls getting day type callers (Alice I think gets several of her regular day callers from when she was on days, ring her in that first hour). All about maximising the profits during the crossover. if there is no money in it then it will stop, if we see it happening more it must be worthwhile to do.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 14:08 by bcl.)
07-08-2011 14:08
Thread Closed