Free month when clicking this link

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
hmmm what ever you say shandyman the majority of my posts have been friendly, infromative, and funny there are only 3 threads where i have been openly critical of eather a channel a person or a show, most have been constructive. so realy pal i dont see where your getting you info. channel 960 even sent 1 of ther production staff to investigate my critasism of there channel, and they will be bringing some of my suggestions up at there next meeting.
1 user was being a little obsessive so i flamed him a bit without outright insulting him and got him to calm down and is now a great poster. april summers was verbaly abusive to myself and other members for critacising her lack luster performance on a nightime show and her overly explicit show on the daytime. so i honestly dont get where your hounding remark comes from.
*quote*
like i said, you could have criticised in a more positive manner and there wouldn't be the however many pages of argument and gotten the answer you wanted quicker. *quote*...

funny thats the first time i read that, i know i read a lot of replys where you tryed to imply somthing i didnt say forcing me to reply in kind but i dont remember that quote.

oh well i think i better stop now as id much rather have an adult discussion with the girls than some fanboi who thinks the sun shines where ever... and who knows maybe this post is hounding you...

gersfan i hope you were being ironic coz id hate to see sum1 get sinbinned for abuse.
and that was 9 words m8.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:30 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 23:24
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

from what i read in the lynsey argument you were pretty negative and abrupt, plus how is hounding someone friendly?? i mean hounding as in you just persisted and were being extremely abrupt and came across quite negative. thats how i see it compared to rest of the posts i have read since i joined this forum. The thing about 960, are you just wanting to show off? cos it don't impress me.

the fact that you could criticise in a more positive manner came from 2 people that pm'd me, which i agreed with. I've not implied anything, just called it how i saw it, thats how you came across.

I don't think the sun shines mate, there are some girls that come on here and just promote themselves and that, but there are some that are actually nice, friendly and genuine. you can't bung them all together. Also why do you class people as kissing the girls asses if they are nice to them? i'll admit, there are some guys who are like lovesick puppies, there are guys who just slate them, but there are also people inbetween, who can be nice and friendly with them and not be kissing their asses. the fact you just called me some fanboi lowers you to a lower level in my opinion.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:36 by Shandy.)
28-01-2009 23:34
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

hex u lash out at lynsey for no reason

and i no 1

ur ugley or some morel man who roll his eyes when girls are in sexi outfits

wake up

muppet
28-01-2009 23:41
Shandy Offline

plus when you mentioned about flaming that guy, so what if he was obssessive, its a forum, you could leave him to it and ignore him. thats the friendly thing to do, flaming people is just stupid cos its not gonna change anything and just causes people to get pissy, argumentitive and insulting. Its immature.
28-01-2009 23:43
thelynseyatkinson Offline
purelynsey.com

IL BE ON PARTY GIRLS AGAIN BOYS
ON . . .

THURSDAY 19TH FEB and FRIDAY 27TH FEB . . !!!!
CANT WAIT! yippey Smile funtime.
28-01-2009 23:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

LynseyAtkinson Wrote:IL BE ON PARTY GIRLS AGAIN BOYS
ON . . .

THURSDAY 19TH FEB and FRIDAY 27TH FEB . . !!!!
CANT WAIT! yippey Smile funtime.

by the way boys i rekon hexit needs tits in hes face for real, maybe its been a while . . coz sounds as if hes sexually frustrated, or maybe just needs a bit of attention, whether its good or bad Wink ha.

haha i think you're bang on the mark then! explains why he's so upset if there's girls not gettin them out on PG! lol.
28-01-2009 23:48
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

lol

lynsey u could be rty bbes xoxoxox

how are u tonite lynsey xxx

possebly shandy lolol
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:50 by scotslion1985.)
28-01-2009 23:48
thelynseyatkinson Offline
purelynsey.com

iam feelin amazing baby, jus online for a bit watching the hills Smile my fave show!so dramatic i love it... yeh i cant be arsed paying 'him' any mor of my attention... how r u all boys?? u gona catch me on 3g? i wana c u all?! x
28-01-2009 23:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

mabye lynsey mabye might pop on to u being naughty lolol
28-01-2009 23:55
Shandy Offline

oh the hills? hmm thats not good! there are better shows! lol.
29-01-2009 00:03
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles