Ha! Smile More like

[Image: lolly_box_103.jpg]

:oP
16-04-2011 01:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

olly Badcock Back on Babestation
babestation said on twitter LOLLY BADCOCK BACK ON BABESTATION! Saturday 16th April! Tune in at 9pm on Sky 906 or at 11pm on F'view 96! New-look Lolly back with a bang!!
16-04-2011 02:17
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

RE: Lolly Badcock Back on Babestation
While this situation is confusing it seems that Lolly is coming back to Babestation. It makes more sense than being on Elite since Babestation has the Extreme channel which is a perfect fit for her. Regardless I just can't wait to see her come back and see her new look. Whatever channel it's on, Lolly is a must watch for meBig Grin

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
16-04-2011 13:07
Ocelot Offline
Feline Voyeur

Will she be on BSX tonight??? I do hope she is, it would be worth the fiver and Im sure lots of other people wouldnt mind, she hasnt been on for ages.
16-04-2011 13:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Just back from a f-----g long shift and looking forward to some LollyTongue Methinks Lolly or her agent havnt read all the Babestation small print. Strange after all the hype. If Lolly,s agent is male methinks they have him by the goolies. Cant wait to see the new front grill tonightTongueTongue that is unless wads of cash are being exchanged as we speakHuhHuhHuh
16-04-2011 13:43
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Is it a case of her being obligated to do this shift tonight? As far as i know that BS lackey hasn't mentioned any shifts beyond her one tonight. Very similar to when amanda was supposed to be going to bang she turned up on BS the next night after also "changing her mind" only to turn up at bang a few days later.

After all the near misses jamie has had with her over the years i find it strange he would have made such an attention whoring annoucement about it without making sure she had definitely signed on the dotting line so to speak.
16-04-2011 16:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-04-2011 16:04 )tsurugi Wrote:  Is it a case of her being obligated to do this shift tonight? As far as i know that BS lackey hasn't mentioned any shifts beyond her one tonight. Very similar to when amanda was supposed to be going to bang she turned up on BS the next night after also "changing her mind" only to turn up at bang a few days later.

After all the near misses jamie has had with her over the years i find it strange he would have made such an attention whoring annoucement about it without making sure she had definitely signed on the dotting line so to speak.

yeah im thinking that too tsu. that lolly has to do her shift tonight before she can go to elite. i remember that situation with amanda when she announced she was going to bang, turned up on bs and then after went to bang.

agree jamie wouldnt have made the big announcement about lolly until lolly had signed her elite contract.

like last night will be a case of wait and see

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-04-2011 16:10
Charlemagne Offline

If she's only on tonight because BS have forced her to honour her contract..... She may leave the covers on all night.
16-04-2011 16:11
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if you might be onto something with the lolly just fulfilling her contract idea. Jamie could have jumped the gun on the signing, but he is not often one to announce things before they are signed and sealed. I also notice lolly is still on the upcoming Elite roster. When Sammie left she was removed quick smart. Sure it is a weekend, and it could be an oversight, but it does look odd.
16-04-2011 16:26
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

someone has fucked up somewhere between bs and elite.
elite still her on for friday.

robinho was going to chelsea then ends up at man city.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
16-04-2011 17:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV