Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(13-01-2011 17:11 )smell the roses Wrote:  I just don't understand why a T.V. channel that deals in glamour should gather together a group of females that in a million years no one in their right minds could find attractive. But someone does I suppose, so fair play to Redlight for catering for those poor unfortunate souls. For the rest of us, just hope and prey that they never improve the picture quality.

As one of those poor unfortunate souls i would just like to say you are talking out of your arse!!!!!!!!
13-01-2011 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

(13-01-2011 17:11 )smell the roses Wrote:  I just don't understand why a T.V. channel that deals in glamour should gather together a group of females that in a million years no one in their right minds could find attractive. But someone does I suppose, so fair play to Redlight for catering for those poor unfortunate souls. For the rest of us, just hope and prey that they never improve the picture quality.

Oh come on, that's not fair Smell The Roses! We all have our differing tastes in women as well as differing opinions; it is these diversities that make this whole Forum the great thing it is.

I have eclectic tastes where women are concerned - they just either do it for me or they don't. Whilst I have my favourites amongst the more glamorous types (Daryl, Bonnie, Camilla to name but three), I also appreciate other, what some might term less obviously beautiful women for the sexy ladies that in my opinion they are.

Red Light Central caters for us blokes who can see beyond the obvious and therefore very much deserves its place amongst the channels. I dare say that in many cases its ladies are more genuine and rounded individuals than some of the younger 'just in it for the fame and money' brigade who just lie there looking pretty to the point of tedium.

PS liked the picture quality quip for the comic value, but like I say, it's a game of opinions and the opinions and tastes of others do not make us 'not right minded' or 'unfortunate'.
13-01-2011 17:39
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

lindor iv got to stop praising all your posts lol. you've got it spot on thou as you said about some being more genuine than some of the younger girls. whenever i send a private message to some of the so called unattractive ones iv always had a reply where as certain others read the message and dont seem to want to say thanx. i do think they're are some girls who do come on the forum who just want to look at what people have been saying about them cos its good for their egos. there are genuine people who do reply to the fans, not saying every1 has to reply but those who do it shows they care what their fans think..

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
13-01-2011 17:51
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(13-01-2011 17:51 )malicious fan Wrote:  lindor iv got to stop praising all your posts lol. you've got it spot on thou as you said about some being more genuine than some of the younger girls. whenever i send a private message to some of the so called unattractive ones iv always had a reply where as certain others read the message and dont seem to want to say thanx. i do think they're are some girls who do come on the forum who just want to look at what people have been saying about them cos its good for their egos. there are genuine people who do reply to the fans, not saying every1 has to reply but those who do it shows they care what their fans think..

I'd always message people back since they have took the time out there lives to speak to me. I'm no gorgoeus stunner but I'm fun bubbly full of chat and hope I come across as I nice person also hope it shows on screen that I live doing what I do

Thanks all

Adele Parker
13-01-2011 18:15
David N/S Offline
Junior Poster

(11-01-2011 19:17 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Adele just posted that she is no longer at Red LightSadSad Going to be well pissed off if my fav babes are dropped just to accommodated ex Bangbabesannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Agree. Would rather have the gorgeous Adele any day - too sexy for words!
13-01-2011 18:15
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

(13-01-2011 18:15 )David N/S Wrote:  Agree. Would rather have the gorgeous Adele any day - too sexy for words!

Thankyou Hun xxxxxxxx
13-01-2011 18:24
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Good luck with your move Adele!!!!!!
13-01-2011 18:30
adeleparker Offline
Junior Poster

Thankyou so much means alot xxxx
13-01-2011 18:35
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Remember the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"!!!!!

Whilst we appreciate that viewers have their own favourites and some of the girls are amazingly gorgeous, it should be remembered that every single girl at Redlight has a much deserved fan base, whether it be because they're sexy, beautiful, attractive or simply great fun to talk to!! It's not very nice to imply that some of the girls aren't very attractive - if you don't like them, don't watch them!!!!!

Redlight is successful because it understands people have different tastes, and that's exactly what it caters for!!

No, we don't all look like Miss World, but how boring would that be guys!!!!

Foxy xxx

(13-01-2011 17:39 )lindor Wrote:  

Oh come on, that's not fair Smell The Roses! We all have our differing tastes in women as well as differing opinions; it is these diversities that make this whole Forum the great thing it is.

I have eclectic tastes where women are concerned - they just either do it for me or they don't. Whilst I have my favourites amongst the more glamorous types (Daryl, Bonnie, Camilla to name but three), I also appreciate other, what some might term less obviously beautiful women for the sexy ladies that in my opinion they are.

Red Light Central caters for us blokes who can see beyond the obvious and therefore very much deserves its place amongst the channels. I dare say that in many cases its ladies are more genuine and rounded individuals than some of the younger 'just in it for the fame and money' brigade who just lie there looking pretty to the point of tedium.

PS liked the picture quality quip for the comic value, but like I say, it's a game of opinions and the opinions and tastes of others do not make us 'not right minded' or 'unfortunate'.
13-01-2011 21:02
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I'm sorry if I have offended anyone especially the ladies who appear.I didn't mean it to come out as offensive as it has when reading it back with all the response. Therefore I beg your forgiveness.

P.S. I'm no oil painting myself.
13-01-2011 21:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL