Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

Josh Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
Here are the two vids posted by Cosmonaut in the Babe video section. Thanks as it saved me the trouble.

(08-12-2009 16:23 )Nigma Wrote:  "Amber can you go topless?" A: "no, not for the time being anyway"

"but you know, we'll see.."

Very clear denial.. very. I know when I'm trying to be clear I always skirt around the point and contradict myself with a statment that indicates the contrary and gives reason to believe it still may happen.

Trying to refute Admin's initial claims of selective quoting with selective quoting is quite ironic however. Mad props.

People see and hear what they want and are selective in what they show. I do it while making babe vids. I cut out the boring bits. Tongue

I expected that kind of response from Nigma. Lets all look at the vids and see the context in what Amber actually said and not just what Nigma has quoted her as saying.

In vid 1, At the end of Amber's denial at showing her nipple, she did say "Not yet anyway".

Amber herself can answer why in vid 2. She said that if she does a night show, she will get them out. That means on a bed and not presenting, As the sexy redhead Kelly points out. Big Grin Nigma must have missed this part while viewing his recording.

In other threads, people want a balanced discussion without resorting to name calling. They themselves label people fan-boys, sycophants, knights, etc. When someone tries to offer an opinion that is different to their own. Why does there have to be a right or wrong opinion? Agree to disagree. People have different tastes and like different girls and thats how it should be. No one show is made for one specific type of viewer. They cater for everyone.

08-12-2009 17:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 17:03 )Josh Wrote:  People see and hear what they want and are selective in what they show. I do it while making babe vids. I cut out the boring bits. Tongue

I expected that kind of response from Nigma. Lets all look at the vids and see the context in what Amber actually said and not just what Nigma has quoted her as saying.

In vid 1, At the end of Amber's denial at showing her nipple, she did say "Not yet anyway".

Amber herself can answer why in vid 2. She said that if she does a night show, she will get them out. That means on a bed and not presenting, As the sexy redhead Kelly points out. Big Grin Nigma must have missed this part while viewing his recording.

Context you say?.. now this will be fun.

So, let's get the context right:

The second vid occurred before the first vid (nice ordering btw Josh.. very cute when arguing context) and after repeated statements of "later", "it's too early" and "I'm going to be here until midnight so there's a lot of things that can happen between now and then". It was subsequently followed by several more ambiguous statments and the aforementioned "not yet, anyway" with Ella in vid one.

So.. "clear" no's in that she continued to contradict herself, both immediately after the answer, and by following with subsequent contradictory comments running right up to the end of her shift.

Basically you're arguing that the statements you're posting with immediate contradictions are "clear", have clear meaning and are explicit, yet the other contrary statements not accompanied by contradictions are not clear and should not be taken in context or any meaning inferred from them bladewave

Let's recap..

(08-12-2009 17:03 )Josh Wrote:  People see and hear what they want and are selective in what they show

Yep, you've proven yourself right there.

No, on the matter of context, I'm pretty much willing to wager that the reason you and others are clinging onto those two "clear" comments and skipping every other one that night including the ones I've quoted is not because you haven't seen them. Rather I'd wager it's because putting the clips you're posting into the actual context of what she said during the night, the ambiguity and continued implication of her doing more (before, between and after the clips you're clinging to) doesn't do the argument for "clarity" and "denial" any good. In regard to accusing me of selective quoting and quoting out of context is actually quite delicious.

If you do manage to get the full recording working, skip to around the last 30 minutes and look for the navy response. It's actually quite clear and, like many of the quotes I've posted, isn't immediately followed by a contradictory statment. Unlike your quoted videos. I wonder why?
08-12-2009 17:52
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Would anyone like me to split all of Nigma's posts out of this thread into a separate thread so he can go on repeating the same things to himself in his own thread. Big Grin Big Grin
08-12-2009 17:56
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 17:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Would anyone like me to split all of Nigma's posts out of this thread into a separate thread so he can go on repeating the same things to himself in his own thread. Big Grin Big Grin

Oh yeah, it'll be just like the old days. Selective modding - can't have people discussing things that you or your mates don't personally approve of or saying anything but praise for the girls your and they like. After all, it was a resounding success with the Paigites.

..Yeah, back to the old days. That really turned out well.
08-12-2009 18:23
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

Amber is in a very awkward position, like Lori, Paige etc before her. The right thing to do, from a moral standpoint at least would be at the start of the show to announce that she has no intention of showing her boobs (at least not on that night). Of course saying that would be commercial suicide and the producers would not be happy. The point of these shows, and in particular Cellcast ones, is to extract as much money as possible from the viewers, be it in calls, texts, pics etc. Amber is only doing her job, all the 'show me your boobs' texts are a real money spinner.
Responding to all these texts must be very tricky for her and I agree with Nigma in that the majority of her replies were ambiguous at best. But she's towing the company line, it's happened before and it'll happen again. I actually feel a bit sorry for Amber, but I assume it was her choice to do these shows and she must have known what to expect.
08-12-2009 18:30
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-12-2009 18:23 )Nigma Wrote:  
(08-12-2009 17:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Would anyone like me to split all of Nigma's posts out of this thread into a separate thread so he can go on repeating the same things to himself in his own thread. Big Grin Big Grin

Oh yeah, it'll be just like the old days. Selective modding - can't have people discussing things that you or your mates don't personally approve of or saying anything but praise for the girls your and they like. After all, it was a resounding success with the Paigites.

..Yeah, back to the old days. That really turned out well.

Obviously Nigma can't take a joke. Big Grin
08-12-2009 18:42
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 18:42 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Obviously Nigma can't take a joke. Big Grin

A joke? Then do be so good as to explain the funny.

I mean, it's OT, directed at me specifically and you've been quick to delete or flamebox other people's posts of even a remotely similar nature. I'm seeing some raging hypocrisy and a bit of baiting by a mod, but the hi-lair-ee-oos is just a tad lacking.

Nice derail though. Preach it but don't practice it, right?
08-12-2009 18:53
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2009 17:52 )Nigma Wrote:  Context you say?.. now this will be fun.

So, let's get the context right:

The second vid occurred before the first vid (nice ordering btw Josh.. very cute when arguing context) and after repeated statements of "later", "it's too early" and "I'm going to be here until midnight so there's a lot of things that can happen between now and then". It was subsequently followed by several more ambiguous statments and the aforementioned "not yet, anyway" with Ella in vid one.

Nigma, as stated the vids are not my uploads. I embedded them in the order that I found them on the Babevideo site. My bad.

(08-12-2009 17:52 )Nigma Wrote:  So.. "clear" no's in that she continued to contradict herself, both immediately after the answer, and by following with subsequent contradictory comments running right up to the end of her shift.

Basically you're arguing that the statements you're posting with immediate contradictions are "clear", have clear meaning and are explicit, yet the other contrary statements not accompanied by contradictions are not clear and should not be taken in context or any meaning inferred from them bladewave

No, on the matter of context, I'm pretty much willing to wager that the reason you and others are clinging onto those two "clear" comments and skipping every other one that night including the ones I've quoted is not because you haven't seen them. Rather I'd wager it's because putting the clips you're posting into the actual context of what she said during the night, the ambiguity and continued implication of her doing more (before, between and after the clips you're clinging to) doesn't do the argument for "clarity" and "denial" any good. In regard to accusing me of selective quoting and quoting out of context is actually quite delicious.

[Image: smiley-sleep025.gif] sorry, i dozed off, where was I, oh yes, you chose to be selective and just mention some selected parts, the vid uploader just did the same as you.

Have fun taking notes next week though. I will look forward to reading your report. Big Grin

(08-12-2009 17:52 )Nigma Wrote:  If you do manage to get the full recording working, skip to around the last 30 minutes and look for the navy response. It's actually quite clear and, like many of the quotes I've posted, isn't immediately followed by a contradictory statment. Unlike your quoted videos. I wonder why?
Maybe you should go to your local uniform hire shop, rent a navy uniform, take a pic and send it to Amber next week asking to see her nipple? Dont ask me why they will know it's fake though. Tongue BTW How many txts have you sent in now asking to see a nipple? Bounce

The parts of the vids that were of interest to me were that she would get her tits out if she does a night show on the bed.

Personally, I thought Amber was very good last night on BSxtra. Very teasing. eek

08-12-2009 18:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 18:54 )Josh Wrote:  Nigma, as stated the vids are not my uploads. I embedded them in the order that I found them on the Babevideo site. My bad.

Brilliant. You're arguing context on something you don't even know the context of.

Wow.

(08-12-2009 18:54 )Josh Wrote:  sorry, i dozed off, where was I, oh yes, you chose to be selective and just mention some selected parts, the vid uploader just did the same as you.

Have fun taking notes next week though. I will look forward to reading your report. Big Grin

Nope, I quoted in context, in order, verbatim. You or anyone else is yet to support the original claim that I posted selective clips when the best you can come up with is two out of context, contradictory remarks. Or refute that my original remarks that she was intentionally being ambiguous and misleading callers all night.

(08-12-2009 18:54 )Josh Wrote:  Maybe you should go to your local uniform hire shop, rent a navy uniform, take a pic and send it to Amber next week asking to see her nipple? Dont ask me why they will know it's fake though. Tongue BTW How many txts have you sent in now asking to see a nipple? Bounce

The parts of the vids that were of interest to me were that she would get her tits out if she does a night show on the bed.

There's a surprise. You're tring to move the argument to a matter of wanting to see breasts as usual when the original point was one of deception and the whole stunt being a con. Again - seen the pics, seen the boobs, not the issue. Stop trying to shift the goalposts because you can't sustain your argument.

Very classy on the personal attacks though. Sinking fast are we?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 19:07 by Nigma.)
08-12-2009 19:04
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(08-12-2009 18:53 )Nigma Wrote:  
(08-12-2009 18:42 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Obviously Nigma can't take a joke. Big Grin

A joke? Then do be so good as to explain the funny.

What did you think the Big Grin Big Grin were for if not to indicate that I was not serious.
If I had really wanted to do what I proposed, I would already have done it without asking anyone.

Its just your posts in this thread are so repetitively boring.
You've made your point. Why not give it a rest?
08-12-2009 19:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV