babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Yeah that's true, thanks for clearing that up BB. I hope and pray that either Cellcast start all channels at the same time on freeview or that I suddenly come into money and get a TV with freeview and Freesat built in. I hope the former happens first as the chances of the latter aren't terribly good right now.

CHEERS!
01-05-2010 14:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(01-05-2010 11:54 )Rogerbee Wrote:  we don't know who Daryl's 'celeb' caller was (I think either Tiff or Lori).

I assumed the 'British Celebrity Caller' that Daryl was talking to was Lindsey Dawn MacKenzie. Rolleyes
01-05-2010 15:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

LOL!! You never know, take 'celebrity' out of that and you'd be nearer the mark!

CHEERS!
01-05-2010 15:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 11:54 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw pretty much what The Watcher did and what BB did after midnight up till Lolly's 2-4-1 with Georgie on BS2. The main things that stood out for me were that Camilla now reminds me of Emma Bunton, we don't know who Daryl's 'celeb' caller was (I think either Tiff or Lori.) and that Lolly wasn't on very much at all, she looked a little tired as well. Also, what's with the girls calling the other girls? Is this something they used to do and have now reintroduced or are they that short of actual callers!?

As much as I like Tiff and Lori I am not so sure they would count as celebrities-mind you when has accuracy ever got in the way of things for babestation. Doubt anyway it would be Tiff or Lori. Isn't Tiff still recuperating and Lori left earlier this week. Can't imagine either ringing the show sat at home with their horlicks somehow!Wink
As for the girls calling the other girls; it is something they do from time to time but not usually so openly. Perhaps they are responding to all the bad press they have had for 'pretending' they had other girls on the phone. BS will be trying to generate much needed income by encouraging more listeners would be my guess. Not particularly my cup of tea but each to their own. I believe they can have up to 30 listeners to one call. If that is the case the one call will earn them £45 per minute as opposed to £1.50 for the one genuine caller. Good business sense in my book!
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 18:09 by bytor.)
01-05-2010 18:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

When you look at it that way, yeah, I can see why it makes sense. Cellcast are a business at the end of the day.

CHEERS!
01-05-2010 19:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(01-05-2010 18:02 )bytor Wrote:  I believe they can have up to 30 listeners to one call. If that is the case the one call will earn them £45 per minute as opposed to £1.50 for the one genuine caller. Good business sense in my book!

They can have multiple listeners to any call, that's how they get their income - a mere £1.50/min per call wouldn't be much use to them. That's what the '#' key is all about.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 05:04 by vila.)
02-05-2010 04:24
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(02-05-2010 04:24 )vila Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 18:02 )bytor Wrote:  I believe they can have up to 30 listeners to one call. If that is the case the one call will earn them £45 per minute as opposed to £1.50 for the one genuine caller. Good business sense in my book!

They can have multiple listeners to any call, that's how they get their income - a mere £1.50/min per call wouldn't be much use to them. That's what the '#' key is all about.
That is what I was trying to imply. If they had a call for every minute of the night from 9pm to 5.30am single calls at £1.50pm would generate them £765. If 30 callers were listening in at that rate to that call then they would make an extra £22950! Of course I doubt that there are 30 listeners very often.
02-05-2010 08:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are you? I nearly didnt record anything last night till I saw KANDI and DARYL were on;I still wish I hadnt bothered! I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2.
BS1 started with Dani who was on for 9 minutes going topless and was then joined for about 8 minutes by KANDI ;BUT it was split-screen;judging by KANDI'S background she was in the BSxTra/ set!BUT it was still the DREADED split-screen! Then DARYL replaced Dani still split-screen for about 18 minutes.That was all I saw of KANDI;VERY DISAPPOINTED! Then Daryl was on solo for about 30 minutes going topless and really playing with her lovely tits as she does! Then ROCHELLE was on until my recording finished;She went topless and did the "usual" ROCHELLE playing with her tits and a bit of pussy play and generally shaking her lovely body.
BS2 started in a gym/locker room set;a nice change from just a bed! ROCHELLE was on first topless from the start and had cream on her bum.She was on for about 37 minutes before DARYL was on for about 30 minutes going braless and really playing with her lovely big tits as she always does! Then Dani was on and went topless and was just Dani.She was on for about 50 minutes.Camilla was then on for 1 hour or so and went naked immediately! Then ROCHELLE (again;but nice) was on for about 28 minutes going braless and doing her usual things.tHen Camilla finished the show with a "5 0'clock Spcial"? Nothing really special that I coul see;she didnt even go naked just braless! Not special at all! So I missed out on MICHELLE MOIST,Megan and Karina and only saw KANDI very briefly in the awful spit-screen 2-4-1s!So I will not be keeping my recordings and really wish I hadnt bothered with it.Never mind I have excellent previous footage of KANDI but last night "promised" so much with two of the bustiest BS girls on that I was getting quite excited!Anyway I'm off now but will see you later on;please let me know how the other shows went;especially where KANDI was and how she did! I will be back on tonight to see whos on and whether I will record anything;hopefully better than last night! BYe for now;see you later.
02-05-2010 08:50
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Big Boobies ..you might want to see if there is any vids of Daryl and Kandi at just before 4am, they did a hot 2-4-1 on BS1

Nice way to start the day before work Tongue
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 09:10 by TammysNo1Fan.)
02-05-2010 09:09
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw and half saw what BB did (Channel flicking between BS and a dumb movie with Dennis Hopper and Asia Argento!). I really like Daryl and once you look into her eyes, during rare moments when the camera focuses on just them, you are hooked. Definitely one of the sexiest girls BS has right now. Kandi, she has so much potential, she's great looking, the camera loves her and she has a great body, she just needs to work on her performance. She needs to either be the girl next door or a vamp and not keep slipping uneasily between the two or just lie there like she's chatting to a mate. Also, with a body like that, she shouldn't be so self conscious, use it, it's why you're on Babestation! I concentrated on these two mainly as none of the other girls really do it for me. Michelle was the Lori we got when we couldn't get Lori and now she's just Michelle there are others I would far rather watch.

For me a good night would consist of: Daryl, Stevie, Elise, Georgie, Kandi, Lolly and Tiffany. Will we ever see a night like this!? We can only hope!

CHEERS!
02-05-2010 10:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV