Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(30-04-2010 19:33 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(30-04-2010 18:35 )vila Wrote:  the latest nipple-sucking ban still seems to be in force.

There was a 3 for 1 where Georgie and Ree had a teat each of Dani's on BS2 and Georgie in particular exerted definite negative pressure several times.

Yes, I saw that. With about 10 other girl/girl episodes across all 4 channels (on Freeview) throughout the night it was a pity they waited until their little party in the last half hour before deciding to ignore the ban. Sad
01-05-2010 01:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight and then BS2.BS1 started with Camilla sporting a new short haircut (very nice) and she was on for about 25 minutes shedding her bra early on!Then GEORGIE joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 10 minutes;quite good.Then GEORGIE went solo but only for about 12 minutes;she did her usual stuff though!Then PAIGE (a nice surprise!) joined her for a 2-4-1 of about 55 minutes! They both went braless and PAIGE pulled her pants down really low! Then DARYL was on till my recording finished going topless and shaking and playing with her lovely tits! as usual.
BS2 started with Lolly topless for 2 minutes before GEORGIE joine her for about 1 hour in a good 2-4-1.GEORGIE was then on solo but only for about 38 minutes;very nice though!THen PAIGE was on for 1 hour and 10 minutesish.She was FANTASTIC;her pants were very nearly off and she was "virtually naked";well done PAIGE my best footage of you ever!Then Lolly joined her for about 20 minutes before Lolly was solo till the end of the show for about 1 hour 25 minutes. So a great recording;its a shame GEORGIE wasnt on for long solo but her 2-4-1s were very good!BUT PAIGE was fantastic;very nearly naked! and definitely my best footage;WELL DONE PAIGE! And shes still on daytime now;she'll be shattered later;sleep well PAIGE! Please give her some time off now Cellcast she did you proud last night! Anyway that;ll do I loved it and will keep my recording;mainly for PAIGE who was sensational! Bye for now;see you later.Please let me know how REE PETRA did;I didnt see her at all.Also I didnt see the bath on BS2 was there one? And also how PAIGE and GEORGIE did elsewhere. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 08:57 by Big Boobies.)
01-05-2010 08:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there;me again! Just to say that although I'm not a great fan of 2-4-1s(I prefer girls on their own!) I really enjoyed last nights shows.Lolly did very well although not a fan of hers;BUT GEORGIEand PAIGE were equally good! PAIGE as I said earlier was "virtually naked" and has really moved her game on even though on her blog she has stated that she wont ever go fully naked. bUT if she keeps her performances at last nights level I doubt whether there will be many complaints! WELL DONE PAIGE! My only "real" complaint is that GEORGIE "brilliant" in her 2-4-1s didnt have much solo time;about 50 minutes in two sections!But considering the very good show thats really only a minor criticism;I have other GEORGIE footage but none of PAIGE that equals last nights "excellent" performance! Thanks PAIGE and sleep well;shes still on daytime NOW!
01-05-2010 09:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only saw the pre midnight freeview show last night on ch96 which was pretty good.
Just over half of the 2 hour show was taken up by the two 2-4-1 sessions, which was a pleasant change, a short one by Georgie and Camilla and a much longer one by Georgie and Paige. All 3 girls seemed to enjoy it. Daryl was on solo for the last 10 minutes.
01-05-2010 10:32
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

pAIGE has now finished on daytime at last!Poor girl must be shattered;14 hours!!!! Well done though;SLEEP WELL!!BUT now on daytime is Ella;unusual;are they short of daytime girls? PLEASE CAN WE HAVE ROSIE LEE,CHARLIE C and CHARLIE O BACK ON NIGHTS!!!
01-05-2010 11:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw pretty much what The Watcher did and what BB did after midnight up till Lolly's 2-4-1 with Georgie on BS2. The main things that stood out for me were that Camilla now reminds me of Emma Bunton, we don't know who Daryl's 'celeb' caller was (I think either Tiff or Lori.) and that Lolly wasn't on very much at all, she looked a little tired as well. Also, what's with the girls calling the other girls? Is this something they used to do and have now reintroduced or are they that short of actual callers!?

CHEERS!
01-05-2010 11:54
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(01-05-2010 11:07 )Big Boobies Wrote:  BUT now on daytime is Ella;unusual

Don't like the sound of that one little bit.

01-05-2010 12:01
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 11:54 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw pretty much what The Watcher did and what BB did after midnight up till Lolly's 2-4-1 with Georgie on BS2. The main things that stood out for me were that Camilla now reminds me of Emma Bunton, we don't know who Daryl's 'celeb' caller was (I think either Tiff or Lori.) and that Lolly wasn't on very much at all, she looked a little tired as well. Also, what's with the girls calling the other girls? Is this something they used to do and have now reintroduced or are they that short of actual callers!?

Dont forget that this happened before midnight when probably all the girls were in and as Partyland doesnt start until 01.00 (on Freeview only now) I suspect they were trying to use the "spare" girls "usefully"!
01-05-2010 12:27
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I guess, but don't BS2 and Xtra start when BS1 does on Sky and Freesat? You'd think they'd all be taking calls if they were in.

CHEERS!
01-05-2010 13:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 13:05 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I guess, but don't BS2 and Xtra start when BS1 does on Sky and Freesat? You'd think they'd all be taking calls if they were in.

Yes BS2 and BSxtra both start (like BS1) at 9.00pm (on Sky)BUT if all the girls are in and Partyland no longer starts at 9.00 (no longer on Sky) there would be at least two (spare) girls available;hence Camilla and Linsey available to "intrude" on GEORGIE and PAIGE on BS1.Each show only needs two girls maximum? and so Partylands girls would be available until the Freeview show started at 01.00.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 14:16 by Big Boobies.)
01-05-2010 14:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV