Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(26-06-2011 15:18 )KerrAvon Wrote:  2-4-1s are fine given the right combination of girls and both being into it. If the chemistry is not there then I'd rather they don't do one. RLC have had some decent ones lately.

Yes the chemistry is important but dionne, cathy and tori have worked together for a few years now so it would have worked unfortunately they just took the lazy option. They have all made excuses in the past about not being able to work together cause they can't cross screens yet the had the chance and dodged it. so it shows they are not intrested in doing a top show each week, rlc has great potential but they are being too inconsistent at the moment.
26-06-2011 18:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

(26-06-2011 18:12 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Yes the chemistry is important but dionne, cathy and tori have worked together for a few years now so it would have worked unfortunately they just took the lazy option. They have all made excuses in the past about not being able to work together cause they can't cross screens yet the had the chance and dodged it. so it shows they are not intrested in doing a top show each week, rlc has great potential but they are being too inconsistent at the moment.

I don't think you can say that aren't interested in making good shows.

I'm sure they want to put on a great show everynight. They just make some strange decisions.

This channel has massive potential as it has some of the best night babes in the business. They just need to figure out ways of getting the most out of these girls on a regular basis.
26-06-2011 18:18
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(26-06-2011 18:12 )Broncobilly Wrote:  
(26-06-2011 15:18 )KerrAvon Wrote:  2-4-1s are fine given the right combination of girls and both being into it. If the chemistry is not there then I'd rather they don't do one. RLC have had some decent ones lately.

Yes the chemistry is important but dionne, cathy and tori have worked together for a few years now so it would have worked unfortunately they just took the lazy option. They have all made excuses in the past about not being able to work together cause they can't cross screens yet the had the chance and dodged it. so it shows they are not intrested in doing a top show each week, rlc has great potential but they are being too inconsistent at the moment.

As a matter of interest, how many 2-4-1s have Dionne, Cathy & Tori done with each other before RLC. I can't recall any on Bangbabes, so is it fair to just blame RLC? Like I said maybe they just work better with other combos or just on their own rather than each other. If a 2-4-1 with babes feels right I'm sure they'll do it.
26-06-2011 18:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I remember asking dionne about this before and she said she would like to do it with tori but they are normally not the 4th girl so up till now they could not do it, but last night was a chance but that's life you get what you want sometimes and not some other times. the positive of last night was seeing a strong show from Rachel she is great and moves sexy.
26-06-2011 19:27
dirtbag Offline
Twilight Zone Exempt

I believe RLC's under par shows are due to poor management decisions. As indicated in this thread, the channel has so much potential with the talent on its books but fails to utilise the girls experience fully. I'm sure one of the channels Reps will come on here soon and state the same old tired excuses.

What's frustrating for me is that I want RLC to do well and take advantage of the lack of imagination at the other channels.
26-06-2011 19:48
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

annoyedannoyed just when jemmas show was getting good they cut the whole channel,what a joke maybe since there is only one channel now we might get a 2 4 1 lol
27-06-2011 03:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(25-06-2011 23:34 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Dionne on breaks and Rachel on all night well done rlc worst decision you have made for awhile

Dionne ended up floating because she wasn't feeling very well and this gave her the chance to have a break between each set on tv,
i think you will agree some Dionne was better than no Dionne

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-06-2011 11:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep some dionne is always a delight Smile
27-06-2011 11:57
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

I'm not sure what's going on at RLC at the moment, they have a good night about once a fortnight and its mainly due to the tameness in performance from pretty much everyone. Lucy Summers is the only one who pushes the boundaries.
28-06-2011 12:17
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

[split] RLC Schedule
Cassie Back? Smile
28-06-2011 12:20

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL