babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
The only interesting thing about last night's pre midnight freeview show on ch96
was the fact that all of the 3 girls names began with the letter 'L'
ie Lolly (on again), Linsey and Louise

At midnight, Michelle and Louise were doing a 2-4-1 on ch94 BS1,
while on ch95 BSextra, it was another session by Lolly.
25-04-2010 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Tell me about it! I do like Michelle sometimes, but, when her make-up is a bit tarty she starts to remind me of the lead singer from Twisted Sister, and it's a bloke!

CHEERS!
25-04-2010 13:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there guys. Could someone please let me know about last nights show/s.I couldnt record anything but would like to know how PAIGE,DARYL,LORI,ELISE,STEVIE.....got on on BS1 and BS2. I started to watch BS1 and was enjoying DARYL (as usual!) but then heard that Lolly was next on and went to bed thinking that Lolly would take over all the shows as usual! Did this happen or did the other girls have a fair amount of time on?It looks like I missed new girl ELISE going naked;I really think shes doing excellently so early in her time with BS! Please let me know how things went;I know PAIGE was very good on BSXtra and ELISE went naked on there but would like a report on BS1 and BS2 Freeview; the shows I usually record.Thanks very much;hoping for a good line up tonight;DARYL and Reede so far apparently!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 18:48 by Big Boobies.)
26-04-2010 18:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw Daryl on BS1, followed by Stevie, then I watched Elise on Xtra and then was too tired to see Stevie again.

Daryl and Elise are on tonight, Elise is in as there was a cancellation.

CHEERS!
26-04-2010 19:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2010 19:02 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw Daryl on BS1, followed by Stevie, then I watched Elise on Xtra and then was too tired to see Stevie again.

Daryl and Elise are on tonight, Elise is in as there was a cancellation.

Thanks; I wonder who cancelled ;Reede? Sorry!.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2010 19:07 by Big Boobies.)
26-04-2010 19:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded bS1 till midnight and then BS2;hoping to see GEORGIE,ELISE,KANDI and DARYL! It sort of worked! BS1 opened with KANDI and Linsey Dawn;BUT KANDI had been on since 9.00 and handed over to Linsey Dawn! She was on for about 40 minutes.DARYL then joined her for a 2-4-1;lots of big tit to tit and shaking and spanking etc.Quite entertaining.Then after about 20 minutes DARYL was on solo for about 20 minutes.DARYL was then on for about 20 minutes before being joined for a 2-4-1 with GEORGIE for about 12 minutes.I then saw GEORGIE solo for about 13 minutes until my recording finished at midnight.
BS2 started with ELISE braless BUT only for 9 minutes;she'd obviousaly done a long section pre-Freeview;THANKS CELLCAST I didnt see her again!GEORGIE then came on for about 1 hour and 25 minutes braless and shaking;the usual GEORGIE;VERY NICE! Then DARYL (again;but I'm not complaining!) was on for 1 hour 18 minutes going topless and shaking etc;the usual DARYL;GREAT! THen KANDI was on for about 1 hour or so going topless briefly but looking superb;I really love this girl! Then GEORGIE finished the show off for about 30 minutes going braless and just being GEORGIE! So I will keep the show for the footage of GEORGIE,KANDI and DARYL but am disappointed about ELISE.Please report on here about "your" shows last night so that I can catch up later;I'm particularly interested in how ELISE did elsewhere and if she went naked at all;before FReeview or during Freeview? Anyway work now;see you all later.Bye for now.
27-04-2010 07:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw exactly the same as BB did last night, ch96 until midnight + ch99 BS2 recorded.
It was all as reported by BB.
Nothing special, best parts were Linsey-Daryl 2-4-1 and Georgie's first session on BS2.

At midnight, Georgie was on ch94 BS1 and Megan was on ch95 BSextra.
27-04-2010 09:35
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw pretty much what BB did too. However, I did see Elise do a 90 minute set on Partyland at 3am. She did really well and was more confident than I've ever seen her. It was a bit tame, but, that's more down to PL than it is Elise. Note to Cellcast, for god's sake sort out the times of the freeview shows. I bet Elise was brilliant on BS2 but what is the point if you only let us see the final minutes!? Even Freesat get more than we do!!

CHEERS!
27-04-2010 11:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2010 11:47 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I saw pretty much what BB did too. However, I did see Elise do a 90 minute set on Partyland at 3am. She did really well and was more confident than I've ever seen her. It was a bit tame, but, that's more down to PL than it is Elise. Note to Cellcast, for god's sake sort out the times of the freeview shows. I bet Elise was brilliant on BS2 but what is the point if you only let us see the final minutes!? Even Freesat get more than we do!!

YES PLEASE CELLCAST;we were deprived of most of the stunners section! We desrve much better! Please sort it for us (your customers) thanks.
So at least I didnt miss a "naked" ELISE or did I?
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2010 18:45 by Big Boobies.)
27-04-2010 18:40
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Not from the caps I've seen. It's possible that we might not see much nakedness now either. I get the funny feeling that Cellcast have had a rocket up them from Ofcom. Seems strange that Lori was fine one minute and gone the next, did they feel she was too much of a risk!? It seemed to be news to all of us that she departed.

CHEERS!
27-04-2010 20:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV