Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
(17-07-2011 22:08 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(17-07-2011 18:08 )seth Wrote:  I'm not really that fussed either way tbh. As long as they're not freakishly big or nothing at all they're just boobs.

That's where I disagree totally. Once they've been done they cease to be boobs and become nothing more than prosthetics.

I would agree with this if a boob job took away the breasts function (producing milk).

Also remember that boob jobs are not the only thing these girls are getting done. Facelifts, botox, collegen, new teeth, fake hair are just some of the more subtle changes.

Do fake teeth that look and function just like teeth do cease to be teeth?

Belle Fatale Fans! fuckyeahbellefatale.tumblr.com
19-07-2011 15:40
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-07-2011 15:40 )Ricsmithy Wrote:  Do fake teeth that look and function just like teeth do cease to be teeth?

They cease to be real teeth, yes.

And many problems can arise from breast implants - losss of nipple sensation, inability to produce milk. Do you honestly think any top surgeon would allow breast implants during pregnancy?

It all boils down to the fact that I find naturalness, in every resepct, far more attractive. Hell, I don't even like to see a girl in make-up.

Of course the downside to complete naturalness is that monsters like I exist Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 16:05 by StanTheMan.)
19-07-2011 16:03
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

(19-07-2011 16:03 )StanTheMan Wrote:  They cease to be real teeth, yes.

And many problems can arise from breast implants - losss of nipple sensation, inability to produce milk. Do you honestly think any top surgeon would allow breast implants during pregnancy?

It all boils down to the fact that I find naturalness, in every resepct, far more attractive. Hell, I don't even like to see a girl in make-up.

Of course the downside to complete naturalness is that monsters like I exist Big Grin

Of course they cease to be real teeth, but do they cease to be teeth?

If you're a guy who's strictly into natural ladies, for the sheer fact of them being 'natural' in everyway, I don't think babeshows is the place for you. While you fave girl here may not have had a boob job, its very likely she's had some form of nip/tuck or cosmetic surgery.

19-07-2011 23:09
marky2009 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Gotta be natural, every time. No disrespect to the artificially enhanced ladies, but I find their tits do not look quite right. Also in real life I don't like the feel of implants.
20-07-2011 10:54
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-07-2011 23:09 )Ricsmithy Wrote:  Of course they cease to be real teeth, but do they cease to be teeth?

Well, they fuction as teeth. But by that logic, that means you must find the tits on a blow-up doll arousing, because they're 'still tits'.
20-07-2011 12:39
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Sigh. What a ridiculous arguement. How can you possibly compare rubber breasts on a doll to a real woman's real enhanced breasts?

What you're ignoring, hopefully just to make your point and not because you genuinely believe it, is that implants are just that. They aren't entirely new breasts stuck right on top of the old ones or in place of the old ones. They're just supplements to make the breats larger and/or rounder, they still FEEL like breasts. Maybe not exactly the same as natural breasts but they are still warm, smooth, soft parts of a woman's body. The nipples are still sensitive, in some cases moreso, the skin still feels the same.

Again, I suggest actually experiencing fake breasts in real life before forming such an extreme and aggressive stance towards them.
21-07-2011 19:06
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

(20-07-2011 12:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2011 23:09 )Ricsmithy Wrote:  Of course they cease to be real teeth, but do they cease to be teeth?

Well, they fuction as teeth. But by that logic, that means you must find the tits on a blow-up doll arousing, because they're 'still tits'.

I agree with the previous poster. This makes no sense. Tits on a blow up doll do not function as tits, and so are not tits.

22-07-2011 11:48
plugstop Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don't normally post messages on forums, but I feel compelled to do so on such a serious and complex subject.

Generally I would have to say I favour real, I find many fake racks to be hideous, however there are many exceptions to this rule.

Size is not the issue, I love big natural like Katy Cole as much as her much smaller namesake Rachel Cole. Similarly I love Roxy Belle as much as say Brook Little or Charley Green. My absolute favourites are Ruby Summers and Lucy-Anne Brooks, both natural but very different sizes.

As far as fake boobs are concerned I just love the likes of Emma Spellar and Rachel Enriques (both of whom I believe to be enhanced, although as much as I look I can't see any tell tale signs of surgery). Although I probably would have appreciated them equally if not more so, had I seen them pre-op. For example I believe that Sophia Lares and Preeti/Priya have all had augmentation recently, and I have to say that in all three cases I lament the passing of what were beautiful natural breasts in favour of larger but less pleasing appendages.

Not sure that has cleared anything up but I have very much enjoyed contributing on my favourite subject.
22-07-2011 14:06
terence Offline

(22-07-2011 14:06 )plugstop Wrote:  I don't normally post messages on forums, but I feel compelled to do so on such a serious and complex subject.

Generally I would have to say I favour real, I find many fake racks to be hideous, however there are many exceptions to this rule.

Size is not the issue, I love big natural like Katy Cole as much as her much smaller namesake Rachel Cole. Similarly I love Roxy Belle as much as say Brook Little or Charley Green. My absolute favourites are Ruby Summers and Lucy-Anne Brooks, both natural but very different sizes.

sorry to burst your bubble (poor choice of words for this subject matterTongue) but caty cole recently had her breasts enhanced!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2011 14:43 by terence.)
22-07-2011 14:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Ricsmithy Offline
Time Machine Maker

(22-07-2011 14:06 )plugstop Wrote:  I don't normally post messages on forums, but I feel compelled to do so on such a serious and complex subject.

As far as fake boobs are concerned I just love the likes of Emma Spellar and Rachel Enriques (both of whom I believe to be enhanced, although as much as I look I can't see any tell tale signs of surgery). Although I probably would have appreciated them equally if not more so, had I seen them pre-op. For example I believe that Sophia Lares and Preeti/Priya have all had augmentation recently, and I have to say that in all three cases I lament the passing of what were beautiful natural breasts in favour of larger but less pleasing appendages.

Not sure that has cleared anything up but I have very much enjoyed contributing on my favourite subject.

Some like them, some don't.

I gotta say...Emma Spellar's boobs are obviously fake to me. Girls who are that small/skinny do not have boobs like that!

22-07-2011 16:20
Thread Closed