Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation - Leaderboard

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - Leaderboard
(28-03-2021 16:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(28-03-2021 16:09 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^ Danni didn't make the top 36 this week then Wink

She doesn’t when she only does one show a week and she doesn’t give a toss about it either. But rather than address the points I made I see you try to deflect as is usual with you.

Sometimes on this forum people raise concerns about the channels/girls pulling fast ones to get punted to spend. Frankly you are doing the same in my view.

What actually really drew my attention was you saying Mila Amora was “last again” (I don’t like her so my comments are based on the disservice you are doing). Many girls did not make the inaccurate leaderboard BS publish yet you tag Mila with “last again” as though she failed.

Guys lets not argue and treat this as @winsaw I believe has intended as a bit of fun. Yes it doesn't take into account the number of shifts, those who don't use the virabtoy etc and tips from other feeds (rampant for example) but its a good idea of who's tipping our favourites from what we have access to.

Like I say our discussion is supposed to be a bit of fun!
28-03-2021 17:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(28-03-2021 16:59 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She doesn’t when she only does one show a week and she doesn’t give a toss about it either. But rather than address the points I made I see you try to deflect as is usual with you.

Sometimes on this forum people raise concerns about the channels/girls pulling fast ones to get punted to spend. Frankly you are doing the same in my view.

What actually really drew my attention was you saying Mila Amora was “last again” (I don’t like her so my comments are based on the disservice you are doing). Many girls did not make the inaccurate leaderboard BS publish yet you tag Mila with “last again” as though she failed.

Tbf your points are inbaked in the leaderboard and not things winsaw has claimed any different for it. All the suggested "inaccuracies" can and have been explained here so far. It has limitations sure but they are known ones.

The concept is certainly marketing and while nonsense (IMO) from the point of view of whether it should inspire a punter, its recent publication does indicate BS have tips/vibra as of increasing importance to the industry. You can scorn as much as you like but it's clearly the one growing aspect in terms of revenue creation atm.

Babes at the right end of their careers must, surely, at least view these changes with a wary eye. Others might well have the luxury of being able to avoid tipping's pull but that is just individual circumstance not evidence of the feature's unimportance.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-03-2021 18:14
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ A misreading of my post.

At no point have I said tipping is not important. It is the concept of a Leaderboard and stupid importance put on it by Winsaw to the extent he claims winners and losers for something that to the girls is not of any relevance.

It's a marketing ploy by BS promoted by Winsaw to an importance it does not deserve

As you say it has been discussed on here how inaccurate it is but Winsaw ignores that every week as he declares winners and losers.

If he just showed the leaderboard without his comments he might actually be doing a useful service for those people too lazy to look at the damn thing themselves

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
28-03-2021 19:19
ShandyHand Offline

^ Partial misreading I'll grant you. But saying your fav "doesn't give a toss about" the Leaderboard at least suggests she thinks that unimportant, at least to her. I would humbly suggest her personal take on it is colouring your judgement as to whether it is useful in judging who is successful in this way.

For instance, limited as it is, granted, I don't think you can say the board is not of relevance to Jess W. Her thousands in the bank are likely of a lot of relevance to her! And if the money is of relevance then outperforming others is too because it suggest she is working in a very effective way that others can't or wont match.

My contention is we shouldn't take any notice of it but they bloody should! Especially those babes just starting out at BS.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2021 14:56 by ShandyHand.)
29-03-2021 14:54
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ You continue to confuse the value of tips to the girls with the Leaderboard. Tips earn them money whilst the Leaderboard is marketing bollocks from BS to entice idiots to spend more money. Leaderboard positions make no difference to the girls and as we know it is inaccurate why would they.

You also seem to believe you know the context of the discussion I had with Danni Levy and the issues discussed about the Leaderboard which would be pretty impressive if you did but as we both know that you didn't perhaps you could not try to interpret the conversations I have with people.

I know you and Winsaw are close and you are trying to stick up for him but I'm not buying his nonsense and I continue to think that calling girls "last again" is wrong when it is a totally false reflection of the position

29-03-2021 15:09
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-03-2021 15:09 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I continue to think that calling girls "last again" is wrong when it is a totally false reflection of the position

no because she was last in the published data simple as that, if bs decide to publish the whole list then it would be different there where 54 girls who got less than her last week, but as we are not shown that then she has to be last as simple as that,
maybe next week who ever is in that position i could award them the snowflake, everyone is a winner, best of the rest award sponsored by SA Wink sorry but it all seams a bit silly to me why its upsetting you so much, i dont get it at all, i think you are taking a thread thats a bit of fun far to serious

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2021 15:55 by winsaw.)
29-03-2021 15:52
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ If its fun then maybe stop assigning winners & losers.

I’ve made my views clear - I don’t give a flying fuck about it so I’ll leave you to hype it up like you do every week

29-03-2021 16:10
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2021 15:09 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ You continue to confuse the value of tips to the girls with the Leaderboard. Tips earn them money whilst the Leaderboard is marketing bollocks from BS to entice idiots to spend more money. Leaderboard positions make no difference to the girls and as we know it is inaccurate why would they.

You also seem to believe you know the context of the discussion I had with Danni Levy and the issues discussed about the Leaderboard which would be pretty impressive if you did but as we both know that you didn't perhaps you could not try to interpret the conversations I have with people.

I know you and Winsaw are close and you are trying to stick up for him but I'm not buying his nonsense and I continue to think that calling girls "last again" is wrong when it is a totally false reflection of the position

Ok everyone I think enough's enough we all have our views on the board. Someone will always be LAST and FIRST on the published data.

As for saying the leaderboards irrelevant to the girls it maybe to some but maybe not to others. To a new causal user coming to the site for the first time the marketing side of it has an affect, you see someone being tipped lots your maybe likely to check them out. The same as the feature shows which never seem to be as advertised you might check them out.

One thing and before anyone flames me, the current direction seems to be pushing for tips and buzzes, so maybe over time the board will become more accurate but for now you'd need to know the revenue from pvts, groups chats, other streams, call revenue share and a few others and we'll never know that.

So let all play nice...
29-03-2021 16:20
ShandyHand Offline

(29-03-2021 15:09 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ You continue to confuse the value of tips to the girls with the Leaderboard. Tips earn them money whilst the Leaderboard is marketing bollocks from BS to entice idiots to spend more money. Leaderboard positions make no difference to the girls and as we know it is inaccurate why would they.

Now you're misreading my post. You were given perfectly reasonable suggestions pages back for why the figures are not what you found when you counted up Danni's totals but prefer to say these have no value at all because they don't support the abilities or opinions of your babe. Are the leaderboard the final word on who does tips well no. Is it of any value in seeing which babes do it well... some for some people. And its all there is to do that in this way, so why not analyse it. It shouldn't influence our spends but I agree its the intent here. Marketing can be internal influencer as well as external though.

I interpret only the words you write no more.

You can understand winsaw's "last" doesn't me outright last or anything of serious implication for the babe (there are plenty lower than the published list) so why not give other readers the benefit of being able to interpret it the same way as you have?

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2021 19:31 by ShandyHand.)
29-03-2021 19:25
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

The Leaderboard was useful the other day... I saw how much I'd spent and thought "you F'in twat" bladewaveannoyedBounce
29-03-2021 19:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV