Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average

Suzii - Discussion & Chat

black knight Offline
Summer lovin

RE: Suzii - Shifts & Discussion Thread
suzii Wrote:Hello Every1. Long story but I have been suspended for reasons that were not my fault. I have been told my shifts have been cancelled until for the week but Im going into a meeting with our big boss tomorrow to give my side of events. So wont be back in tomorrow or Friday but hopefully sat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hey suzii.dont worry hunni if they give you some shit were gonna be down there after them and kick some butt.
08-07-2009 19:00
Find all posts by this user
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

thanx my boys I knew I could count on you to get me smiling. My brother thinks I should hand my notice in now and just go work for another channel but for some reason I feel I cant at the moment but we will see what happens tomorrow. My dads been cheering me up reading my bday cards that I got of you viewers so thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08-07-2009 19:41
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Thats a shame suzi, hope you don't leave

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
08-07-2009 21:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Good luck with your meeting, I hope the situation works out for you.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
09-07-2009 03:00
fendercat Offline
Senior Poster

omg shocked

without Suzywuzy there isn't a channel

Hope it all works out the way you want Suzy and more importantly that you had a great bday

Backing you all the way, without you, there's not much point in the channel at all

Who's going to say ;

Boys and girls, my monitor is now clear....

if you leave? Sad

It wouldn't be the same from anyone else

booooooooooooo to Suzy's nasty horrible boss annoyed
09-07-2009 04:04
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

i wonder how suzii got on today,hope alls well suzii,boudoir bosses dont upset this lady cuz "the pain" you wont like the pain of 1,ooos of suziis fans kicking yur asses.lol.
09-07-2009 15:06
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

a message to all of the boudoir bosses
if you dare to cut suzii,you must be tossers
shes a real great girl and all of her fans
will be beating you up with the back of there hands
so please keep suzii she,s the queen of the show
and our hopes of a nightshow will continue to grow
09-07-2009 15:17
Dreamlander Offline

Sorry to here about that Suzii.So what did you do wrong? Be too popular?,get too many phone callers/texters?,be too beautiful and friendly for the crappy studio? Big Grin What a bunch of idiots! If they make lovely girls like you leave they must be mental!

Dreamlander
09-07-2009 18:04
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

OMG im not even joking. All your messages have just made me cry. Sorry im being sensitive just at the ned of my teather(not sure how to spell it lol)
At 5.30pm yesterday they cancelled the meeting and once again im being told to be paticent and wait until Tuesday. What a joke. I waited around the whole day yesterday when I could of spent my time somewhere else
Steven6-See what happens on tuesday. My agent is trying to get me back to work tomorrow but i waiting to find out today.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Colbert Rules - Thank you sweety xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :0)

Fendercat - I tell you what, I already hear other girls saying ickle catchphasers of mine and if they steal that one im going to get it licensided to me and they get fined if they even think about mentioning my catchphases.lol. My bday wasnt that great to be honest but my family keep reminding me that we celebrate it for a week. Just an excuse so they can drink alcohol everyday lol. Im off to Thorpe Park with my buds on Sunday so it should raise my spirits up. Thank you for your cute message it means alot xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :0)

85stevewest - I think your poem was wonderful and I really mean that. I know that writting that could of got you in trouble with your main love - Abbi so thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Dreamlander - Well its a bloody long story so ill keep it short as possible and I have nothing to hide so I have no problem with all you knowing what happened.
On tuesday I was working 6-9.30am. It was my bday and I was dead busy I even had to read bdays I received from viewers while I was on the phone to other callers as I know I wouldnt of had time otherwise so I was just trying to please everyone.
When I opened up a card I placed it on the back of the sofa and it dropped down the back of the sofa. I stood up and walked round and pick the card up. The person in question that basically doesnt work for the sport but works for studios came into my studios and snapped at me regarding me picking up the card as I dared to walk of set for less than a second - PATHETIC. I said it isnt that bad is it. I thought it was all over. well it wasnt
As I said earlier I was supposed to finish my shift at 9.30am this is when we go off air for 30mins for the swope over of girls. The person came storming in and snapped saying im disconnecting your calls as I had a caller I was talkng to and a wanabee in the que. I basically said why as we have ages. She then started having a power trip and shouting at me infront of a caller. He was disgusted and could hear everything.
anyway - I ended up finishing the call which I had to end as it was 9.50am and my girl Syd was coming on at 10am. She kept coming in and really huffing and trying to cause an arguement and she said wth her hands on her hips ' so you've decided to finish work now have you?'
I just laughted and was like yea remember I havent just got paid for the last 20mins I have done it coz I was busy and wanted to talk to people that had tried to get throught to me all morning. She started doing to praying action at me and said ' you think your some sort of celebrity dont ya' lol PATHETIC.
Anyway she finally pressed my buttons and I told her to fuk off. I dont attually remember this but sydney said I did so it was in the heat of the moment.
I tried to say sorry but she werent interested and just kept going on and on at me.
We had a arguement and my big boss heard the last big of raised voices.
I lefted and this is the annoying bit, she milked it and walked in where my boss was shaking. Everyone shakes after arguements pretty much as its your natural behavouir with increased heart rate etc etc. Fight and Flight-look it up if you dont know what I mean.
You know what - she then when into sydney one of my best matey slagging me off and trying to turn her against me and also telling her personal work information about me.
So gues what - Im the one that gets suspended. please tel me for what? Yea I swore at her and im far for intellegent to do that.
lol - thats the short version - she said and done other things but thats the main things that happened
What makes me laugh is that I went over and above my duties and I get this - I got double my target of minutes. Im the one that makes them money dont her.
There have been complaints about her before and her attitude before and yeah maybe there has been about mine but I always go in there and do my job,
Someone that heard what went on and witnesses it is lost for words at the way ive been treated

Attually im getting really wound up again. rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10-07-2009 10:04
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

lol just looked back at my spelling -sorry you gotta love me xxxxxxxxxx
10-07-2009 10:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV