Banned

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
lyndey u would wear a nun outfit and a vale and u still be gawjus
28-01-2009 21:17
Find all posts by this user
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Hi guys! I have not been home from work long and just had a look at this thread!!!!
Bloody hell what a response...Anyway a little tired and cannot even find the effort to download the vids ...Thankyou JOSH!!!
Just to say a big thanks to all who contributed Smile
And a BIG thankyou to the babe who made it possible... LORI Smile
THANKS BOYS!!!!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
28-01-2009 21:53
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

well cant go with out our lori fix lol
28-01-2009 22:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

@ lynsey... erm twisting what? i didnt say or imply you were flashing yer beaver to cam, or giving crotch shots. but you were sitting with yer legs spread wearing yer little cheerleader outfit lickin yer lips, over exagerating yer pronunciation. so plz get off yer high horse,. like i said earlyer i dont bullshit people, i call it as i see it. frankly princess im finding you a little tedious...

i aint no sycophant trying to get all sweety sweety with you, so i have no reason to suggar coat it and blow smoke up yer ass.

you regularly have that ample chest up to the cam when you have no calls, leaning over just the right amount. so please stop the innocent act,.

oh and the girls that you on about, the beggars, you call em!(im sure they will love that!) there on an adult channel after 9pm doing what all the other girls are doing to get calls, they do what needs to be done to make the calls happen. they aint begging, begging means getting sumthing for nothing, a hand out they are in a market that has competition (you operate in a monopoly on freeview) they earn every call, im pretty sure most of them dont like spreading wide and sucking there fingers, but they know they have to do it to get the punters or they go elsewhere. which is pretty much what your gona find out after a couple of appearences on partygirls.

lori said she was on there to advertise her site, fair enough. business is business, personaly i thaught it was a bad move to advertise her site on there. why? because the girl is trying to sell a more adult product on a now predominantly topless channel and didnt go topless herself. my reaction would be if she cant/wont do it here why should i waste 20 quid to be dissapointed on her website.

a lot of guys have been members of cellcast associated websites and the majority think they got ripped this aint a reflection on lori or you but we know how cellcast opperate, get as much money off the caller/punter/mug for as little product as they can legaly get away with, again this is nothing new,. the british sex industry has always been like this and it realy only works because of the embarrasment factor, the guys wont sue or complain so they get away with it ...
so yeah i see the bigger picture and it looks like i see more than you hoped i would.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:03 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 22:24
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:oh and the girls that you on about, the beggars, you call em!(im sure they will love that!) there on an adult channel after 9pm doing what all the other girls are doing to get calls, they do what needs to be done to make the calls happen. they aint begging, begging means getting sumthing for nothing, a hand out they are in a market that has competition (you operate in a monopoly on freeview) they earn every call, im pretty sure most of them dont like spreading wide and sucking there fingers, but they know they have to do it to get the punters or they go elsewhere. which is pretty much what your gona find out after a couple of appearences on partygirls.

I believe she was actually referring to the girls on the other daytime shows like the pad, not the nighttime ones. They've been doing slightly raunchier stuff during the daytime the last few weeks like doing sexy dancing close up to the camera, close up on the clevage and i mean as if your heads in their tops.

Hexit Wrote:lori said she was on there to advertise her site, fair enough. business is business, personaly i thaught it was a bad move to advertise her site on there. why? because the girl is trying to sell a more adult product on a now predominantly topless channel and didnt go topless herself. my reaction would be if she cant/wont do it here why should i waste 20 quid to be dissapointed on her website.

Plus i don't think it was a bad move, just cos she didn't appeal to you by going topless, she still probably appealed to a lot of other men who hadn't seen her before cos they don't want sky. You have to bare in mind that not every person thinks like you and has the same opinion.
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 22:38 by Shandy.)
28-01-2009 22:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

@shandyman. i dont think every 1 on here or out there thinks like me, infact i hope they dont. but ive had enough inboxes over the last 2 days to know that more than a few people do, some have there reasons for not posting in that they have to remain impartial, others are fans/callers who dont want to get blacklisted and the rest just made a silent gesture. to be honest the lack of negative responce towards my postings says more than i ever could, not that im asking for people to come and have a go at me but i am suprised at how few actualy did.

oh and im pretty sure i understood what lynsey was getting at, so realy there was no reason to answer for her, she's big enough to do it for herself.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 22:59 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 22:53
Shandy Offline

Hexit Wrote:@shandyman. i dont think every 1 on here or out there thinks like me, infact i hope they dont. but ive had enough inboxes over the last 2 days to know that more than a few people do, some have there reasons for not posting in that they have to remain impartial, others are fans/callers who dont want to get blacklisted and the rest just made a silent gesture. to be honest the lack of negative responce towards my postings says more than i ever could, not that im asking for people to come and have a go at me but i am suprised at how few actualy did.

You say that, but you do come across like you do. You act like they should be accountable to you, the channels are accountable to the money coming in and what they've done has undoubtedly done that. I've had enough inboxes agreeing with me as well, some people just don't want to get involved. a few just can't be bothered to try and debate it with you cos you just hound people to death and are don't want to deal with you. and if you noticed, a coupla peeps did openly agree with me in the thread. like i said, there are people that support both sides, but my main issue was just with the way you went about the whole thing, like i said, you could have criticised in a more positive manner and there wouldn't be the however many pages of argument and gotten the answer you wanted quicker.
28-01-2009 22:59
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

HEX gonna say this in 2 simply worlds FUCK OFF
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 23:06 by scotslion1985.)
28-01-2009 23:01
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha now that was funny....

28-01-2009 23:05
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

haah was it glad u enjoyed u get off ur high horse and stop pissen off about lynsey doin or not doin w/e it was
28-01-2009 23:09
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles