clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Sophie Jolie - Chat & Discussion

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Sophie Jolie - Chat & Discussion
(15-07-2011 22:21 )Chilly Wrote:  Boooooo! Rubbish news. They never even gave her a proper chance to build a fanbase. *shakes head in disgust*

Well she was doomed the day you started this thread.........the curse strikes again
15-07-2011 22:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sophie - Jolie Offline
Junior Poster

Just to confirm it wasn't my choice... Elite TV will be cutting morning girls down to only 2 per weekend and as I haven't had much experience and havent got the fan base yet it makes sense for them to keep the girls who have got the stronger fan base!

Thank you very much for all your support so far! I will be back soon hopefully! X Much Love X
15-07-2011 22:40
Find all posts by this user
Sophie - Jolie Offline
Junior Poster

Oh And Chilly!!! I dont blame you!!! Dont worry!!!xx
15-07-2011 22:44
Charlemagne Offline

You could alway try the other channels... they could use you on their show at the same time as Danica..
You can't beat sibling rivalry Rolleyes
15-07-2011 22:47
Sophie - Jolie Offline
Junior Poster

(15-07-2011 22:47 )Charlemagne Wrote:  You could alway try the other channels... they could use you on their show at the same time as Danica..
You can't beat sibling rivalry Rolleyes

Thanks huni xxx
15-07-2011 22:49
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

Good luck Sophie.Sad
15-07-2011 22:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-07-2011 22:40 )Sophie - Jolie Wrote:  Just to confirm it wasn't my choice... Elite TV will be cutting morning girls down to only 2 per weekend and as I haven't had much experience and havent got the fan base yet it makes sense for them to keep the girls who have got the stronger fan base!

Thank you very much for all your support so far! I will be back soon hopefully! X Much Love X

have to say that's a sensible decision sophie even if it means you wont be on elite anymore. at weekends especially if the weather's nice the calls will be less and elite will be losing money by having too many babes on for the amount of calls theyre getting in

and to maximise the calls they need to have babes on who have the stronger fanbases and unfortunately you havent, not through any fault of your own, simply because youve not been on elite long and not really done anything modelling outside elite

i think youve done very well during your time elite and hopefully the other channels will have seen you and youll be on our screens again soon.

in the meantime have a good weekend and once again good luck

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2011 23:01 by Rammyrascal.)
15-07-2011 23:00
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Eeesh, very annoying to lose a great babe who actually communicated with the forum! Even letting us know the reasoning behind what happend is very useful, many thanks hun.

Lots of luck on whatever is next Sophie Jolie. Hope it was a positive experience all round, despite being too brief.
15-07-2011 23:02
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

It's a difficult one this cause she clearly seemed popular on here but as long as they choose to trot out old and I mean old faithfuls like Vikki Thomas then new talent like Sophie won't get a chance to build a fan base. That said Sophie needs to be judged in her own right and not because she is the sister of Danica.

When she returns she may need to consider what she needs to do to really set her apart. All the elements are there for her to be successful but at Elite and doing only mornings she was always going to struggle against their line up. If she wants to get in to the glamour business she has to ultimately think how far does she want to go.

I wish her all the luck in the world as I thought she was genuinely one of the nicest girls on here who took the time to interact with us. Keep in touch!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
15-07-2011 23:10
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Bad times i thought u looked awesome didn't get 2 c u much due 2 work Sad Look forward 2 seeing u on another channel a shame Elite wernt prepared 2 take a gamble on u chick.... Ave a feeling it might come bk 2 bite em u certainly seem 2 have a lot of love of the peeps on here...

Good look

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
15-07-2011 23:54
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles