Punctual as always I see Bounce

Still great to see her back. If she is back tonight. Her Tweet said 10pm onward

AKA Lara Croft
26-02-2020 23:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Kerrie Lee - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Anyone watching her now? Says she's on Babestation cams now, but I can't see her anywhere.

AKA Lara Croft
27-02-2020 00:23
mrsimsuk Away
Master Poster

Kerrie Lee Babestation Chat
(27-02-2020 00:23 )mrmann Wrote:  Anyone watching her now? Says she's on Babestation cams now, but I can't see her anywhere.

Kerrie Lee is on BS cams now you have to go to the BS Cams website and register and pay to watch her

Kerrie Lee is not on the BS webshows for free

[Image: image-EDED_5E570532.jpg]

please follow my Twitter @mrsimsuk
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2020 01:02 by mrsimsuk.)
27-02-2020 00:58
Quantum89 Offline
Junior Poster

(13-01-2020 20:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'd like to see Kerrie-Lee on the shows again, but if she does, hope she doesn't end up having more issues with her health

As much as I enjoy her on the box her "issues" are not health related unless you want to call immaturity and a lack of professionalism a health issue. She is just undependable and throws a strop when ever she is told she can't have time off. I know one of the producers on xpanded, she is all good for about 2-3 weeks. Roster for the next month comes up, shes earned a bit of cash, wants to take time off to head off to Spain and when she doesn't get the answer she wants she goes anyways.

You don't have to be genius to see the pattern each time she is on a channel.
The first excuse when she is not back for her next scheduled day is that she missed a flight, then you see the tweets where she alludes to some carrying on at the studio she is not happy about but never says what exactly and a few days later its all about finding herself. 1-2 months later she starts putting out feelers on social media again saying that she is thinking about going back to the shows. And it works or at least it did in the past.

The shows don't want to pass up on getting her because they know what she brings to the table but they seem to be wising up now. I might be wrong about it but the last few times I remember seeing her it seemed like they had her coming in on one off specials. Have a full deck of cards booked for the night and make the Joker (Kerrie) a wild card. If she turns up brilliant, if she doesn't its not a big upheaval
12-03-2020 02:29
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

(12-03-2020 02:29 )Quantum89 Wrote:  
(13-01-2020 20:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'd like to see Kerrie-Lee on the shows again, but if she does, hope she doesn't end up having more issues with her health

As much as I enjoy her on the box her "issues" are not health related unless you want to call immaturity and a lack of professionalism a health issue. She is just undependable and throws a strop when ever she is told she can't have time off. I know one of the producers on xpanded, she is all good for about 2-3 weeks. Roster for the next month comes up, shes earned a bit of cash, wants to take time off to head off to Spain and when she doesn't get the answer she wants she goes anyways.

You don't have to be genius to see the pattern each time she is on a channel.
The first excuse when she is not back for her next scheduled day is that she missed a flight, then you see the tweets where she alludes to some carrying on at the studio she is not happy about but never says what exactly and a few days later its all about finding herself. 1-2 months later she starts putting out feelers on social media again saying that she is thinking about going back to the shows. And it works or at least it did in the past.

The shows don't want to pass up on getting her because they know what she brings to the table but they seem to be wising up now. I might be wrong about it but the last few times I remember seeing her it seemed like they had her coming in on one off specials. Have a full deck of cards booked for the night and make the Joker (Kerrie) a wild card. If she turns up brilliant, if she doesn't its not a big upheaval

As much as I love Kerrie, I have to agree.

She reminds me (judging by how much she drinks and goes on holiday) as someone who gets a bit of money then has to spend it straight away. Luxury for her is that when/if she spunks all her money all she has to do is hop on webcam for a few hours and makes another stack. Fair play

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
12-03-2020 07:32
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Seems Kerrie might be back on tv/web from the new BS studios

https://mobile.twitter.com/kerriecowan/s...2217888768

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
17-04-2020 04:29
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Hopefully lots of oily, naked desk sliding Tongue

17-04-2020 07:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

That's very good news, it must mean that she has finally made up with Amanda after there huge falling out in Spain last year, she's super high maintenance but get it right and she will do some of the best shows you will see, bs London needs to go and buy a desk for her she doesn't really work at her best on bed sets, looking forward to her return

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2020 12:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great news Kerrie-Lee is returning to the shows. If BS get this right, Kerrie-Lee will be one of their best babes.

Hope they get stocked up on oil & a desk Big GrinSmile

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-04-2020 12:29
interzone Offline
Senior Poster

Odds on how long she'll last?

Late for her first shift back. Shock! Big Laugh
17-04-2020 20:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV