Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Glamour Chase launching tonight...
(24-11-2010 01:15 )Jabba Wrote:  re-tuned freeview but nothing on channel 97. black screen with old PL logo. anyone else have this problem?

Keep at it mate and you'll eventually get there, trust me.Big Grin

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-11-2010 01:18
Find all posts by this user
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

It's a slightly better set, although you could buy a couple of beds, side lights and some Nylon curtain down your local Homebase and still have change from £500.

Lighting's a little better as is the camera work...

...but it hardly qualifies as a new channel.

Paige looked stunning, but she'd look stunning anywhere and Danica's absence detracts rather (whatever you think of her).

I'd give it 5/10 so far, and that's probably a little generous.bladewave
24-11-2010 01:20
rover Offline

anyone know if there is a web stream for this channel?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
24-11-2010 01:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Are they not allowed to get naked on this channel? I know the women that are currently on, don't usually get naked, but it seems a bit strange that there's been no full nudity at all from anyone, on the first night to make an impression.

The visuals and camera angles are great, and having no interruptions is so refreshing, but the nudity must also follow! Even Partyland had close to full frontal at times with certain women, so here's hoping this isn't just a topless channel. I'll likely be proven wrong Smile
24-11-2010 01:24
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

So, we get a name change and and 2 beds....Whoop Dee Dooo!
This would/should have been a great opportunity for the BS bosses to introduce some new babes (Danica aside) or even give some of their existing daytime girls an opportunity (provided that they were up for it) to show their night time talents. Instead we get the same old, same old etc.
As it's the first night I'm willing to give it another few nights to see what develops but I don't hold out much hope of seeing anything/anyone new per se.
24-11-2010 01:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(23-11-2010 21:27 )mrmann Wrote:  This was exciting news to me until a I realized that it will most likely just be a name change, with the same old stuff we had on Partyland. OSG's galore, Geri and Megan and whoever else plugging Xtreme every two minutes, annoying pics of the babes interrupting the actual show every five minutes, mostly tame shows etc.

Partyland has never carried any Xtreme advertising/plugging and was only tame under the old 1am Freeview start time.

(24-11-2010 01:14 )Jabba Wrote:  retuned freeview - nothing on channel 97. black screen then old PL logo. Anyone else having same problem?

There won't be anything until 3am.

(24-11-2010 01:22 )rover Wrote:  anyone know if there is a web stream for this channel?

Something could be happening 'cos there's nothing at all on TVAlways at the moment.
24-11-2010 01:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hmm, the performances are more tame than on Partyland so far. Is it just because it's the first night, or is it a tamer show? Neither Georgie or Paige have gone nude or done anything as risky as on the other channels. I'm trying to stay optimistic, because I like everything else about this channel at the moment Smile
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2010 02:38 by mrmann.)
24-11-2010 02:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Georgie and Paige were both quite subdued on BS1. Looks like Cellcast are having one of their (very frequent) quiet nights.
24-11-2010 02:43
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(24-11-2010 02:43 )vila Wrote:  Georgie and Paige were both quite subdued on BS1. Looks like Cellcast are having one of their (very frequent) quiet nights.

Agree vila, it just feels that Paige and Georgie have to be on their best behaviour because it's a new channel with a new ethos. Why be strict with them like this? it's not fair and they deserve to have a bit more freedom than this. With whether cellcast have got at bs? who knows, but at the moment it sounds like glamourchase are toeing the line.Huh

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-11-2010 02:56
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Show just started on freeview. As others have said, looks like mostly just a rebrand with things continuing as they were.

The new set is pretty good, though the mattress might not last long under Georgie's heels. Smile
24-11-2010 04:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV