Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Amber - BS Xtra

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Amber - BS Xtra
Didnt watch Ambers stint on nightshow. Know whats going to happen, Amber gets txt,s to go topless smiles implies she might, see what happens later. Keep those txt,s coming in. Members get pissed off with each comment on here. Given up on Amber being a true night girl. Lots of lovely other girls to choose from. Time to give up and move on, its really not worth all the hassle.SmileSmile
08-12-2009 13:07
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2009 13:07 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Didnt watch Ambers stint on nightshow. Know whats going to happen, Amber gets txt,s to go topless smiles implies she might, see what happens later. Keep those txt,s coming in. Members get pissed off with each comment on here. Given up on Amber being a true night girl. Lots of lovely other girls to choose from. Time to give up and move on, its really not worth all the hassle.SmileSmile

i mean there are 3 other channels 3 bangbabe channels the paradiso 3 hotel voyer and 2 elite so if u cant find anything on better than BSX what u even doing watching tv lol
08-12-2009 13:30
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 13:05 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Ok you did not watch it.
Why did you bother to record it?

Huh I do believe I answered that before you posted that question.

For example. It turns out Admin is telling porkies - there are no "clear denials" and the closest she gets is when Ella presses her on it.. Amber's response being that she's just "waiting". Not a denial, certainly nothing near "clearly saying she isn't going topless".. really it's just yet another insinuation to lead callers on and keep them texting, but it's the closest there is. unfortunately even by the last 20 mins of the show, she's still pulling the clear insinuations and lead on's.. even going so far as to say she would get them out for texts from sailors (in response to a soldier going to war text) in order to get some sailor theme texts in.

It does again beg the question as to why the BS day girls, and only the BS day girls, get such overreaching defense and exception (even from mods and admin) when it comes to critisism, even if justified, while other channel girls are held to a different rule. 'Tis an odd and inconsistent phenomenom.
08-12-2009 14:03
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

It seems to me, that recording something you do not like, and knew you would not like, just so that you can critisise it, is just a waste of time.
I knew what to expect, so I neither watched it nor recorded it.
08-12-2009 14:17
alanafan232 Offline
silly little boy

yh i dident watch it
08-12-2009 14:21
Nigma Away
Master Poster

(08-12-2009 14:17 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It seems to me, that recording something you do not like, and knew you would not like, just so that you can critisise it, is just a waste of time.
I knew what to expect, so I neither watched it nor recorded it.

Not really.

If I'm wrong, then I'm able to provide caps the following day - Huzzah. If I'm right, I get to save myself the time arguing the silly little history rewrites, lies and excuses that inevitably plague these discussions and cause them to spiral out of control.

Win-Win.
08-12-2009 14:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

seems sad when u gotta record to score points of people but that just my opinion not been here long enough to make my mind up about people
08-12-2009 14:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(08-12-2009 14:03 )Nigma Wrote:  It does again beg the question as to why the BS day girls, and only the BS day girls, get such overreaching defense and exception (even from mods and admin) when it comes to critisism, even if justified, while other channel girls are held to a different rule. 'Tis an odd and inconsistent phenomenom.

maybe there being put in the same predicament that liveshows-tv were put in, stop the critics or remove our content. thats just specualtion though!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 15:05 by HEX!T.)
08-12-2009 15:04
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2009 14:03 )Nigma Wrote:  For example. It turns out Admin is telling porkies - there are no "clear denials"

I've posted 2 clips on Babe Video showing clear denials from Amber that she will go topless. I believe both these clips indicate that Admin was correct in his assertion and that Nigma is the one "telling porkies".
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2009 15:39 by cosmonaut.)
08-12-2009 15:38
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(08-12-2009 15:38 )cosmonaut Wrote:  I believe both these clips indicate that Admin was correct in his assertion and that Nigma is the one "telling porkies".

Yes, it appears that Nigma's argument is holed below the waterline.
08-12-2009 16:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV