preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 90 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

dmiles Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
More caps less chat hopefully!

If you added me to yahoo on 22/2/14 you'll need to add me again as I was locked out of the account I originally set up. New ID in my profile.
12-03-2014 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Just Had The Most Amazing Fone Sex With My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young On BS Unleashed.... Call Her 4 Times and As Always She Never Disappointed Me.... Got her in All Different Types of Positions On The Black Bed All Naked With Just Her Sexy Platform High Heels On..... Well Done Ms Preeti Young..... I Love You Soo Much..... Babe of the Night...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
14-03-2014 00:12
REX MASTER Offline

Ahhhhhh.... My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young in her Favourite Set the Office... Wearing a Sexy Black and Cream Outfit, Sheer Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Bent Over on all Fours on the desk Showing ur that Big Juciy Sexy Amazing Ass..... Perfect.... Iv Missed You Baby... I'm gona have alot of Fun Calling Ms Preeti tonight... Lets see How Many Times I can Call her....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
14-03-2014 23:42
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Preeti office set.

[Image: 11d0k] [Image: 11d0l] [Image: 11d0n] [Image: 11d0o] [Image: 11d0p] [Image: 11d0q] [Image: 11d0r] [Image: 11d0s]
15-03-2014 00:38
REX MASTER Offline

Now Tell Me Wats Not To Like About Ms Preeti.... Sheer Sexual Pleasure....Thankz for the caps Danzig
My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti in those Sexy Black Stockings and Black High Heels Bent over on the Pool Table Showing Us That Amazing Sexy Perfect Body And Sexy Ass.... Well Done Ms Preeti.... Time to Give My Queen Another Call Tonight....

LOVE THESE BABES......

15-03-2014 00:52
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(12-03-2014 23:01 )dmiles Wrote:  More caps less chat hopefully!

sorry, feel like a cad for saying it and a bit stupid for such a petty thing to be influencing me so much ....

...but my enthusiasm for Preeti has definitely waned since that recent thigh tattoo... I find myself just fixating on it and wishing it wasn't there...

it's just too big and prominent for my taste..

(and it's fairly tricky now to get caps of her magnificent rear without it being somewhere in the foreground)
15-03-2014 03:36
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^^^^...and in atonement.....(because I dislike being negative about the ladies - the schedules, yes, the production yes... negative personal comments about the ladies, not so much)....here's some I made earlier and how I like to remember her laugh...

[Image: image-833E_5323C180.jpg][Image: image-301A_5323C180.jpg][Image: image-6F2C_5323C180.jpg][Image: image-10D5_5323C180.jpg]
[Image: image-97B3_5323C180.jpg]

(from 15th December 2013, but not previously posted, if anybody really cares)
15-03-2014 04:01
REX MASTER Offline

Fuck Me.... Iv Never Been A Fan of Babes in Socks.... However My Queen Ms Preeti In Those Thigh High White Socks with Red & Blue Strips and A TINY Red Thong Bent Over in the Gym Bouncing Her Big Sexy Ass... Love it.... Ms Preeti Pulls it off wearing those socks... Time For Call Number 4 of the Night With Ms Preeti.... Great I Can't Wait....

Ms Preeti Are You Ready To Do Some Stretching and Bending Over in The Gym.... Ms Preeti Lets Have A Hardcore Sexual Sweating Workout Session in the gym Baby....

LOVE THESE BABES......

(This post was last modified: 15-03-2014 04:51 by REX MASTER.)
15-03-2014 04:47
REX MASTER Offline

Once Again My Queen Ms Preeti in the those White Gym Socks Blue TINY Thong Bent Over All Ready for a Hardcore Workout Session... I'm Dailing Ms Preeti....

LOVE THESE BABES......

16-03-2014 03:22
REX MASTER Offline

Wow Wow Wow..... My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young in Those Sexy Blue Flowery Knickers, Sheer Nude Stockings and Sexy Nude Colour Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing That Big Juciy Sexy Amazing Ass..... Just Perfect....That Sexy Body, Long Sexy Legs and That Gourgus Sexy Face is Just Perfect..... Time For Call No5 of the Night with Ms Preeti Young.... Can't Wait....

Ms Preeti You Hang On in There I'm Cuming For You Right Now..... Now Where's My Fone.....I Can't Get Enough of Ms Preeti....... Love Her Soooooo Much....

LOVE THESE BABES......

16-03-2014 04:18

preetiandpriya.com