preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 90 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average

Preeti - Babestation Chat, Caps, Vids

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Preeti - Chat, Caps, Vids
Rex would it be fair to call you a fanboy would be an understatement! Fuck me!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
03-03-2014 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

These Two Sexy Twins are Just Soo Fucking Beautiful.... I Can't Get Enough of them..... Yes You Can Say I Am A Fanboy of Them Both..... I Mean Wats Not To Like About Them.... Just Perfect.....
Wow.... My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young is Lookin Soo Sexy In Thay Sexu Blue Mesh Outfit and Sexy New Nude Colour Platform High Heels Bent over the Classroom Desk Bounce that Sexy Ass.... Love Ms Preeti New Sexy High Heels.... Time For another Call....
Great.... Once Again My Queen Ms Preeti Young Cums Back To Dominate The Office Set..... Excellent..... And Again in that Sexy Blue Mesh Outfit and her New Sexy Platform High Heels.... And Again in her Favourite Sexual Position Bent Over On All Fours On The Office Desk..... Great.... Wat A Sexual Beauty..... I Can Feel Call No6 Cuming Up With Ms Preeti.....

Ms Preeti Your Winning The Race Tonight..... But I'm Sure Ms Priya Will Catch Up Very Soon.... Ms Priya Told Me She Soo Badly Wants To Win Tonight..... Its All Up To You Girls Now.... How Much Do You Want it Ms Preeti.....
My Queen Ms Preeti is Ready For One Last Hard Workout of the night in The Gym With Me..... Yes....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
03-03-2014 01:09
REX MASTER Offline

Holy Fuck..... Wow Wow Wow.....

My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young in A Sexy Black Outfit, Sexy Black Knickers, Sexy Black Stockings and Sexy Black Platform High Heels, Bent over on the Desk Bouncing Her Perfect Sexy Ass...... Fucking Love it..... Theres Gona Be Alot of Calls Made From Me Tonight with Ms Preeti......

Can She Get Any Hotter..... Just Perfect....
Once Again My Queen in Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Shaking That Sexy Juciy Ass.... I Love Ms Preeti Sooo Much.... I Just Can't Get Enough of Her..... Time to Give Ms Preeti Another Call Tonight..... Great....
My Queen Enters The Office Again Tonight in Sheer Black Stockings, Sexy Black Knickers and Sexy Black Platform High Heels On The Office Desk Bent Over On All Fours Working Her Sexy Ass..... That's A Good Girl Just How I Like It..... Ms Preeti Long Sexy Legs Look So Sexy in Stockings.... Time To Get Afew More Calls in With Ms Preeti..... Excellent.... Can't Wait.....

Now Her Sexy Long Legs Spread Wide Open For Me..... Yes....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
06-03-2014 01:44
REX MASTER Offline

Holy Fuck..... My Queen is Looking Stunning in that Red Sexy Outfit Sexy Stockings and Sexy High Heels bent over in the Dark Aliway Bouncing that Sexy Ass...... Ahhhhhh.... The Things I Would Do To Ms Preeti Right Now in The Aliway..... Hold up Ms Preeti I'm Dialing the Number Right Now....
Ahhhhhh.... My Queen is Looking Sexy in those Black Sexy Knickers Black Stockings and Black Platform High Heels Legs Spread Wide Open On The office Desk Just Getting Ready For Me..... I Feel Call No4 of the Night Cuming up with Ms Preeti..... Great.....
My Queen Naked in The Gym Ready For Another Hardcore Sex Workout...... Another Call With Ms Preeti Again.... Ms Preeti Naked Sexy Body is Just Amazing.... I Can't Get Enough of Her.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

07-03-2014 01:26
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Cannot get enough of Preeti's delectable arse Tongue.
I could pump her for hours and hours Tongue.

09-03-2014 23:47
REX MASTER Offline

Amazing.... My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young in That Sexy Latex Skirt Sexy Black Stockings and Sexy Black Platform High Heels Bent Over On All Fours On The Office Desk Bouncing That Sexy Juciy Ass.... Does Not Get Any Better Than This........ Its Gona Be A Hard Long Time For Me As Both My Queens are On..... Love It...... So Again Have To Fone Ms Preeti and Ms Priya As Many Times as I Can Tonight...... Great..... Which One of These Sexy Sisters is Gona Be The Champion Tonight..... Lets See Which One of Them Can Make Me Cum The Most Tonight......

LOVE THESE BABES......

10-03-2014 00:11
Snooks Away

Two highly delectable peachy bottoms to enjoy Rex.
Enjoy Tongue.

10-03-2014 00:13
REX MASTER Offline

I'm Recording them Both Now and I Keep Flicking over on both of them..... To See Wat they are doin..... Thank God For SKY+.......
Ahhhhhh.... My Sexy Queen In Black Stockings Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing that Sexy Juciy Fuckable Ass Soo Fast..... Dammmmmm..... Love that Ass Sooo Much..... Need To Give her a Call Right Now..... Sorry Priya Il Call You After iv Spoken to Ms Preeti.....
Ahhhhhh.... My Sexy Queen In Black Stockings Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing that Sexy Juciy Fuckable Ass Soo Fast..... Dammmmmm..... Love that Ass Sooo Much..... Need To Give her a Call Right Now..... Sorry Priya Il Call You After iv Spoken to Ms Preeti..... Don't Worri Ms Priya I'm Still Cuming For You.... Dam this is Hard
Ahhhhhh.... My Sexy Queen In Black Stockings Black Platform High Heels Bent Over Bouncing that Sexy Juciy Fuckable Ass Soo Fast..... Dammmmmm..... Love that Ass Sooo Much..... Need To Give her a Call Right Now..... Sorry Priya Il Call You After iv Spoken to Ms Preeti..... Don't Worri Ms Priya I'm Still Cuming For You.... Dam These Girls Are Hard Work....

LOVE THESE BABES......

10-03-2014 00:23
Snooks Away

Preeti was excellent all night showing off all her heavenly assets Tongue.
Just an absolute dish Tongue.

10-03-2014 15:42
REX MASTER Offline

I Soo Badly Need My Preeti Fix....... Haven't Spoke To Her Since Sunday Night.... And.Now its Wednesday.... Iv Now Got The Shakes..... I'm Gona Have To Watch The Recording that I have of her On My SKY+....... But Not The Same As Speaking To Her......

I Think I Need Some HELP.......I'm Soo Obsessed With That Sexy Face, Sexy Voice, Sexy Body and My am I Soo Obsessed by That Sexy Ass...... Ms Preeti You Are My Drug and I Now Need My Medication....

LOVE THESE BABES......

12-03-2014 21:20

preetiandpriya.com