Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
I have reserved my comments on Sammie's return to Elite until now as if I'm honest I was very sceptical given what went on before with her night shows. However having now watched most of her shows since her return (last night’s show I thought was her best, particularly the office session with the sexy outfit & leather bootsTongue) I have to give credit where is it due, Sammie has shown she a completely natural night show performer combining her indubitable beauty with tremendous energy and enthusiasm which remind me of the those qualities regularly on display by Caty Cole & Sophia Knight whenever they are on screen. I can pay Sammie no higher compliment than by comparing her to those two high calibre performers who will surely be remembered as Babe Channel legends when they hang up their thongs.

For this reason, I'm not sure about Sammie being in a completely different league at the moment (behind all the patter you’re no different to the rest of us ‘fanboys’ are you ChillyWink) as I think the aforementioned two babes above are certainly on the same level if not better.Big Grin

I would however certainly love to see how Sammie would perform in a 2-4-1 situation as I think any such tryst with Caty Cole would be potentially explosive!Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
11-02-2011 18:42
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

your not wrong. sammie has upped her game considerably since her return, and is worthy now to be called elite. she is up there with caty and charlie as the main draws.

its not often i give out such soppy platitudes but really sammie deserves it...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 19:25 by HEX!T.)
11-02-2011 19:24
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Shrewd, shrewd cookie is our Sammie. She knows how to press our buttons and drop us to the floor frothing from her filth assault.

I somehow feel better now after getting that off my chest. You need to shout that bit in bold I find.

I missed last night so I am relying on the recordings but let's face it Sammie has played a blinder after pissing us off. She has the lot, great looking, lovely natural body, great moves, great energy, a filthy mouth but allied to a 'great gift of the gab', I almost wrote eloquence but in the context of these shows it seemed inappropriate somehow. Pretty much, number 1 in my book at the moment, a crown stolen very recently from Alice and previously even more beautifully worn by you know who. The crown must have shrunk somehow and no longer fits unless the head got too.........no, I can't say it. It hurts too much......sniff. Wink
11-02-2011 23:09
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

Sammie is the best girl elite have on her shows she proved ever body wrong amazing body stunning looks amazing moves she has it all one word will do PERFECT.
Go Go sammie you are the best
11-02-2011 23:39
smr182 Offline
Senior Poster

Liked watching. Gave her a call. Awesome fun, big mess. Say no more.
11-02-2011 23:47
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

do a 241 sammie i wanna see you with a girl
13-02-2011 17:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(11-02-2011 23:39 )andy pandy Wrote:  Sammie is the best girl elite have on her shows she proved ever body wrong amazing body stunning looks amazing moves she has it all one word will do PERFECT.
Go Go sammie you are the best

sorry m8 your wrong. she proved every 1 rite. we all (most of her critics) said she could do better and she has... thus proving us rite...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 21:38 by HEX!T.)
13-02-2011 21:37
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

dionne just mentioned who was on tonite and she never mentioned sammie so not sure if shes on
13-02-2011 22:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the schedule says sammie's on, but i thought she wasnt on till tomorrow

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
13-02-2011 23:05
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

It doesn't look like Sammie's in tonight. Ashley, who wasn't on the schedule, has turned up on 965, and Sammie's Twitter has been quiet all day. She usually tweets when she's going to be on. In fact, this was the last thing she wrote, yesterday evening:

sammieofficial Wrote:Don't feel too good. Waaahhhh! X

Sad

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
13-02-2011 23:09
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66