Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(22-01-2013 17:57 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  You have a job, you are working with people. For fuck sake it is not to much of a big deal to know their fucking names. And Rammy don't you just deserve everything you have just had to put up with. You are now finding excuses for Louise Porter. All the fucking wankers on here know the models fucking names, why shouldn't she. And you know more about them than the inland revenue ever did. And as far as sincerity goes, I may be wrong. Because they take the 2 quid a minute off all the mugs, in a most sincere fashion.

eh i didnt have a go at you earlier so why are you having a go at me responsible adult. i wasnt making excuses for louise porter, was just saying why she might not have known brookie little that's all. no need to swear as well, what purpose does that serve

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 18:08 by Rammyrascal.)
22-01-2013 18:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2013 17:57 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  You have a job, you are working with people. For fuck sake it is not to much of a big deal to know their fucking names. And Rammy don't you just deserve everything you have just had to put up with. You are now finding excuses for Louise Porter. All the fucking wankers on here know the models fucking names, why shouldn't she. And you know more about them than the inland revenue ever did. And as far as sincerity goes, I may be wrong. Because they take the 2 quid a minute off all the mugs, in a most sincere fashion.

So whilst watching some very attractive women wearing little to no clothing you're worrying about whether the girls remember each others names? Just enjoy the channels for what they are. Most of the girls use pseudonyms anyway.
22-01-2013 18:38
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

These girls are selling a product like everyone else, and they should be in possession of all the facts and not skimp on anything. Is it not one of the reasons why we have become slipshod in most things we do in this country. It's the little things that make up the whole. If you used football as an analogy, Alex Ferguson doesn't skimp on anything, especially the detail And that is why he and his teams are so successful (BASTARDS). And I am the same, albeit in a more masturbating sort of way. I just want the best filth possible. And the girls being able to interact with each other is a must, surely that is a no brainer.
22-01-2013 18:41
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

^^^ The Glazer family are paying you £7.6m a year to wank? #SweetDeal
22-01-2013 18:56
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Dont worry louise will soon know her name...she'll be like who's this brook girl taking all my shifts laugh Surprised
22-01-2013 19:35
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

The girls are hardly selling you a product.... it's not a shopping channel, they are their to simply give people a hard dick by looking good and talking filth down a phone, that's all, nothing more nothing less, some people take these channels way too serious, sometimes it's comical reading how much some people try to make things out of nothing...

Im sure Louise gave more people hard on's than she offended last night, who gives a fuck if she forgot somebody's name, I don't know half the girls names on half the channels, i'm sure they wouldn't care if I called and asked politely what their name was.

Man up..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
22-01-2013 20:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-01-2013 20:14 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  The girls are hardly selling you a product.... it's not a shopping channel,

The channels are categorized by Ofcom as Teleshopping services and are classed as shopping channels, they operate with a teleshopping licence, the babe channels have to adhere to rules concerning telesales services, what is shown on screen is just one big advert for various adult based products,(according to Ofcom) whether that be premium rate phone chat or pic/vid download's etc .

PS, you're right about something being made out of nothing though, it's no big deal if a girl doesn't know the girl she is on set with, i't bound to happen at some point on all the channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 20:35 by mr mystery.)
22-01-2013 20:30
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

half the time on elite charlie o or dionne didnt even know what channel they were on it never used to annoy me in fact i used to find it quite funny
22-01-2013 20:37
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

See thats one of the points I was making, I'm not having a go at you for knowing all about the licenses the channels operate under, but I wouldn't know that myself awsell as a lot of others on here as I don't look into the channels that deeply, when I think of a shopping channel i'd say QVC or Pricedrop or something, not Babestation, I just watch the Babeshows that are offered to me and take them all at face value, the fact that one girl forgot the name of a girl she'd probably never worked with before shouldn't offend anybody at all.

People who get so upset over something so small just need a reality check and realise there is more to life than a Babechannel.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 20:44 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-01-2013 20:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(22-01-2013 20:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  See thats one of the points I was making, I'm not having a go at you for knowing all about the licenses the channels operate under, but I wouldn't know that myself awsell as a lot of others on here as I don't look into the channels that deeply, when I think of a shopping channel i'd say QVC or Pricedrop or something, not Babestation, I just watch the shows that are offered to me and take them at face value, the fact that one girl forgot the name of a girl she'd probably never worked with before shouldn't offend anybody at all.

I didn't know anything about the licences or Ofcom until a few years ago when i joined this forum, it was when channels started getting their licences revoked and disappearing off tv or given massive fines by Ofcom that i started taking a interest in the licence and Ofcom side of things . If you don't know a few years ago the channels didn't operate using teleshopping licence laws and Ofcom allowed slightly stronger material to be legally shown, tasteful full frontal nudity with everything on show was shown on the Cellcast Sex Station free to air TV channel, close up pussy rubbing was also allowed (knickers on) and more interaction when the girls did 2-4-1's, but in 2010 Ofcom in their wisdom decided to recognize them as shopping/advertisement channels and tightened up the rules .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 21:24 by mr mystery.)
22-01-2013 20:55