* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 2.94 Average

A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs

the priest Offline
Master Poster

RE: A serious discussion and poll about boob jobs
I loved Caty before she had her boob job, i just think her breasts look good. Im not a huge fan of implants but i think Caty really suits them.
13-07-2011 20:28
Find all posts by this user
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I think the tricky thing about this topic is that boob preference, in all aspects, is so subjective.

In truth, it is impossible to really say what looks right and what doesn't as we all have our own preferences!

For example, I think Alice's boobs are far too big, whereas I think Sammie's are brilliant!

As long as we appreciate them, that's what counts in the end!
13-07-2011 20:35
schmoo Away
Master Poster

..jack (hello), of course it's all subjective, hence why this is a discussion thread!

Nobody is, or even should be, trying to railroad someone into agreeing with their own preference. I love Alice's boobs, you don't (and how could you not!!?) I hate Sammie's and again, you don't!!

I'm sure i have said this somewhere else on this forum, but i'll say it again anyway - it doesn't pay for us all to be the same, and a good job we're not too!
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2011 20:48 by schmoo.)
13-07-2011 20:48
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(13-07-2011 20:27 )schmoo Wrote:  Alice Goodwin - fake big boobs that look natural as they look good, hang and move like natural ones. But are also so defined to be able to clearly see they are (big) boobs. This i very much like and why i think Alice has got the best boob job on these channels. And the perfect big boobs for me!

(Along with Alice, Morgan James' boobs are another good example of superb fake boobs that i like).

Natural? Really? I don't see anything natural looking in either of these girls' titties.

(13-07-2011 20:27 )schmoo Wrote:  * by this, i mean clearly "separate" from the body if you can get what i mean - difficult to explain!

The extent to which we see things differently never ceases to amaze me. It's precisely this defined and 'seperate' to the body appearence that I find so very off-putting and one of the main reasons I hate implants.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2011 02:09 by StanTheMan.)
14-07-2011 02:07
schmoo Away
Master Poster

That's fair enough Stan.

I said it's difficult to explain what i mean. I would post some pictures to make it clear(er) and show what i mean, but in all honesty, i can't be bothered, and it's not really that important is it!?

I like the boobs i like (love Levi's new ones too i'm afraid - now i know, Stan, you'll like that statement!!), which i've said, and of course those i don't too. Likewise for yourself, along with other members' views too. On we go!
14-07-2011 13:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(14-07-2011 13:22 )schmoo Wrote:  I said it's difficult to explain what i mean. I would post some pictures to make it clear(er) and show what i mean, but in all honesty, i can't be bothered, and it's not really that important is it!?

No need. I know exactly what you mean, because it's the very thing I dislike Smile
14-07-2011 13:44
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Just read that Lori has had a boob job. Yeah, I live in a cave.. Smile

I prefer natural all the way although a properly done (as in good surgeon and sensible sized implants) boob job looks good as well. Though I can't say I see many of these in babe channel land.

All that aside though, if the girl is happy with the boob job then that's all that matters. It's her body after all.

My worry is there seems to be a domino effect going on at the moment and it feels like what natural girls are left seem to be heading to the surgeon at a rate of one every month. I find it difficult to believe they're all enthusiastic about getting implants and I wonder if there is now a pressure where they feel they need to get them, rather than actually wanting them.
15-07-2011 01:24
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Nice thread, still reading all of it, but here is my thinking on breasts.

I like variety and I think different body types can be amazing. Athletic build girls who have small mass breasts can still be super sexy with their smooth chest and perky nipples. I notice that even Playboy used to run roughly a playmate a year with an athletic build.

But some girls want a bit more bulk and others again have breasts that would benefit greatly with being filled out more or adjusted. Similarly, the sensation of being immersed in large cleavage is wonderful. All good. Admittedly, despite all sizes being good, some are preferable.

So fake or real doesnt really matter to me. But there is such a thing as too fake, I guess when they look too much like a ball shape or too turgid to the touch.

I think I can understand what Schmoo is getting at about a breast being well defined as separate from the chest, but unlike Schmoo I dont think it is only something for fake breasts. Indeed your own signature icon Stan has a woman (dunno who) I would describe similarly, as having well defined breasts separate from her chest. I suggest Sophie Howard as another (or Georgie from BS). Sammie P doesnt quite have the bulk of Sophie Howard I suggest.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2011 11:08 by Roquentin.)
15-07-2011 10:50
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(13-07-2011 19:14 )Scotsman Wrote:  Some don't feel that different, some do. Petite girls with implants feel more obviously fake because they most likely had no tits at all beforehand so they feel harder but a girl with decent sized tits beforehand with implants, if done right, don't feel all that different. You can tell they're fake, but they don't feel that different and certainly don't feel bad.

Great comment, sums up alot I think.

Georgie's naturals look amazing, but then they also look like the kind of breast that alot of the girls want to have, and some of the fake implants aim for something similar (if a little bigger). Ashley Emma's implants not that long ago, didnt get that big a negative reaction, and I think the reason why was that she was such a naturally curvy girl that the new proportions look so suited to her. Similarly I would say that Dionne Daniels has such a perfect proportion of body - breasts, waist and hips.
15-07-2011 11:42
ILoveTheChatGirls Offline
Junior Poster

It makes me laugh to see girls trying their hardest to get their beach ball lookalike breasts to bounce... it's going to take a lot more than you bouncing up and down on a bed to get those things to move! In case you can't tell I don't like them. But as someone said above... if done right they can look OK but I still find it a turn off.
15-07-2011 17:18
Thread Closed