mica martinez

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat & Discussion (Only)

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat, Caps & Vids
Love this girl so much! Just Wish she was more energetic! She was the last day! #BestAss
20-07-2017 09:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Mica is looking exceptionally sexy today. Cannot get over how angelic she is!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
20-07-2017 09:51
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Cute Sexy Beautiful Ms Mica Martinez!!!HeartHeartHeart

The Cute Sexy Ms Mica Martinez Is Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Today, In The Sexy Pink Shiny Set, In That Tight Sexy Black Shiny Satin Outfit On and In Those Sexy Black & Red Shiny High Heels On, Laying Down On The Platform, Showing Us Her Tight Sexy Beautiful Amazing Perfect Sexy Cute Juicy Fuckable Sexy Ass!!!Heart

Well Ms Martinez Is For Sure Giving Me A Good Birthday Treat Today!HeartTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
20-07-2017 10:24
iluvflo Offline
Senior Poster

Can't believe I missed her. Mica the magnificent, wonderful always.
20-07-2017 13:48
iluvflo Offline
Senior Poster

what i'd give for that arse on my face, superb!Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2017 16:05 by iluvflo.)
28-07-2017 16:05
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

She looks happier working days but be great to see her on nights as a one of special.
Remeber when I first saw her on elite tv in the tightest shorts I just thought wow and still do.

Im like marmite.
29-07-2017 08:56
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

the arse hasn't appeared yet but it's only a matter of time. Mica is the horniest bird to come to these channels in ages. Oozes sex. Reminds me of Amanda Rendell when she first - although Amanda always used to try to flash her cunt for us! Mica has that same " I don't give a fuck attitude" which always makes for a good wank
31-07-2017 08:20
HEX!T Away
Retired

absolute fucking travesty of a show. not because mica didnt look hot or have a smile on her face.
but that fact she spent over an hour behind a fucking curtain where no 1 could see her unless they pay.
i thought the idea was to have an attractive girl on screen to get a call and chat, not a fucking private only cam show that charges silly money to see nothing. (and yeah shes showing nothing that we havent seen on tv for free)

shes a pretty girl and all but putting her where guys cant see her or wont pay to see her, defeats the point of having her there.
seriously?... if the studio wants her to do cams then do cams, not a fucking puppet show that just pisses the viewers off.

i suggested pervcam to enhance the calling experience. it was never intended to replace the shows completely but as usual babestation take a good idea and royally fucks it in the ass till it bleeds.(or more to the point our wallets bleed)

as a result mica lost out on at least 1 call yesterday... and by the looks of how busy this thread isnt. im not the only 1 loosing interest.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 04:59 by HEX!T.)
01-08-2017 04:55
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

^ Hi Hexit. As I am sure they seem to do this to a lot of the babes not just Mica. Delia Rose is just one of the others who springs to mind. Agree it is frustrating although don't call in very often so perhaps not in much of a position to moan myself.

I also agree on Mica's pretty smile and she wears so lovely outfits as well.
01-08-2017 07:47
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I would call in but the fact that bullshit station won't allow her to even show her ass with pants on is stupid. The day she or they do this I'll start calling in. I started a# on twitter saying bring back mica but this is a bad come back.More ass(even in pants to the main camera = callers including me
01-08-2017 16:22

mica martinez