Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV 'Tease Hour' - Chat and Discussion
Slower start than last time, quite daytimelike for the first 20 minutes, but it got hotter, you can certainly tell from her facial expressions.

Other stations are going much further at this time, but still, Gemma is the attraction at the moment for me.
17-07-2011 21:52
Find all posts by this user
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

18-07-2011 00:35
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Another less publicised "tease hour" tonight, but this time will have a far greater impact than anything we've seen so far,
Heart..... Fernanda working a 14 hour shift....not 'til 10pm, but through 'til midnight.

These half hearted efforts by the daytime girls who have no intention of ever doing a proper night show seem a waste of time.HuhHuh

18-07-2011 19:11
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(18-07-2011 19:11 )RRROGER Wrote:  Another less publicised "tease hour" tonight, but this time will have a far greater impact than anything we've seen so far,
Heart..... Fernanda working a 14 hour shift....not 'til 10pm, but through 'til midnight.

These half hearted efforts by the daytime girls who have no intention of ever doing a proper night show seem a waste of time.HuhHuh

Hahaha! I could go onto any thread on the forums, and post 'pffft, not as good as Fernanda does it!'

I would be saying something true and pretty trivially pointless.

Honestly, RRRodger you have a lack of imagination on this one. Theres 7 other hours for proper night shows. The 9-10pm slot (not to midnight, false comparison) is different anyways, especially with Elite's caution about it. May as well make the most of it.

Having said that, (criticising the actual performance, not the concept of the tease hour itself), Gemma should've moved about a bit more, as it would've still been within the guidelines. She still actually talked filthy Heart yet with some proper conversation about it, which I like, though it was too daytimelike for the first part. Maybe next time.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2011 23:32 by Roquentin.)
18-07-2011 23:28
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^^^Dunno what this tease hour idea is supposed to be all about, but I'm sure RLC have got it sussed.
....but as TV is a VISUAL media, showing the same VISUAL content at 9pm as they show at 9am is taking the piss.
......after 9pm I want to see the prelude to the night show, not the epilogue to the day show.
........all I've seen of Gemma after 9pm is no different to what I've seen of her after 9am, totally pointless.
...........& if Elite are so concerned about Ofcom to get too risque, why fuckin' well bother at all????Huh

19-07-2011 13:22
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

Ok, (by the way RRRodger I hope you notice, this is a pretty friendly debate here, good stuff)

Well there are two issues then (from what you say)

First - the merits of Elite putting on a tamer 9-10pm slot than other channels. RLC is the best comparison as they also have a 9-10pm daybabe slot.
Second - given that Elite have a certain level of content at that time, the merits of having a daybabe extend their show, verses a nightbabe slowly start their show.

I pretty much think Elite are right on both counts. (I'm getting fed up mentioning or reading about regulation, but on those discussion threads I argue as much recently.) Not sure that RLC are riding that storm well at the moment. Elite are learning the new limits more carefully, but hopefully will up the content towards them in time. Looks like they picked a tamer tactic but then try to supplement it with tease from dayshows, fair enough.

I think I would prefer more epilogue to dayshows than prelude to nightshows. (nice words, I used crescendo and preamble, hehe). But you still get plenty of prelude anyways (its not like they went away and we're missing them!).

Gemma could have done more tho, but I am happy to see whats next. Ok I am in danger of constantly and annoyingly trying to respond to posts on this thread, sorry, will stop.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 13:48 by Roquentin.)
19-07-2011 13:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(19-07-2011 13:22 )RRROGER Wrote:  why fuckin' well bother at all????Huh

that is just what i was thinking, if elite want to do a tease hour then do it properly, the rules let the girls after 2100 get down to their undies and get into some sexy positions, so lets see a proper show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-07-2011 13:48
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I can't see much incentive to call as visually it's daytime outfits & little or no movement.Put them on a set other than a bed so there's more scope to move around.Otherwise it's just dirty chat (if your lucky) with a static babe.Not much better than calling an off-screen girl.I'vd heard another channel may use daygirls from 9-10.If it happens lets see how they do it.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-07-2011 14:31
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

It now seems, judging by the Elite Schedule that Hannah Martin is gonna do a cheeky "extra-hour" Big Grin

I've been reading through this thread and I'm 50/50 on this extra hourbladewave I mean it's good to see the daytime girls dip ther toes on Elite nights and see if they can cope with the naughtier calls, and if they like maybe do a night shiftTongue But viewing the babes extra hour is like watching them when they started work at 10/12am in the morning Sad I know due to rules that they are not allowed to wear revealing outfits til 10 at night, so viewing the extra hour you get the impression of it not being a night show!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2011 19:57 by Pyro.)
19-07-2011 19:53
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I see Hannah is doing a tease hour but what would be good is if right at the end of the show when it is allowed that the girls would go topless that would make it exciting and definitely different to daytime but it will probably never happen! I can dream though. If it is way into nights why not give a night show a try instead of the tease? how about a 1 hour or 30 min topless show and see if they like it? after 10pm instead of an extended hour of the daytime Cool
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2011 00:47 by Classic84.)
20-07-2011 23:06
Thread Closed