Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Lori debut on Party Girls

LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori debut on Party Girls
Good afternoon Gentleman!!!
Well.. what a night that was hey!!! Lol!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did!! Hexit stop being a grumpy moaner!! Lol!! Party Girls is a mix between babestation night time.. and Party People!! There are no rules saying that you have to get your top off!! and judging by how busy i was last night.. it seems leaving a little to the imagination may not be a bad thing! If anyone really wants to see what i'v got going on underneath my naughty lingerie.. my websites where its all at!! Ha, ha!! And i know i have to keep going on about my website.. but i have to let people know about it else there's no point it being there. As last night was more of a success than planned, i will be doing a couple more shows on there.. but i'll do little one off's, i won't be a real regular on there tho. Daytime and Party People night time are my real homes. and Hexit as for your comment about me and Lynsey not doing well in the daytimes anymore.. thats just silly!!. We've been there a very long time, and we've made lots of friends. I know i'm not your favourite person.. but you should think before you speak sometimes, i know your entitled to your opinion, but you can be a little offensive.. and from how the show went last night.. your opinion speaks for only a minority!!.. and you know the majority always get what they want!!!!!.......................................................​ So on that note............................................................​......Roll on the next Party Girls Show i'm on!!!!! Ha, ha!!!

and just incase you forgot! http://www.LoriBuckby.com
Lol!!
Once again thanks for watching.. i have sore elbows and knees today, but i had a great time!! Big Grin

Lori.xxxxx

http://www.LoriBuckby.com - Be there.... or be square!!!!!
28-01-2009 14:30
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Its a good job firebird started a separate thread for all this stuff. Smile
28-01-2009 14:33
LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

P.S the other girls weren't shirty at us doing it either.. they were getting on that bed, getting the boobs out, getting that oil.. and doing there thing!!! And fair play to them... we have to cater for all viewers watching!!.. and i don't mind at all.. coz it meant i got to watch live in the studio, and got to see all the naughty shots that were too naughty to be shown on screen Tongue xxx

28-01-2009 14:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

Quote:plus i said the show doesn't go out of its way to say its a tits out show, its just that some of the girls do it lately.
m8 what show are you watchin? you did see yvetts introduction text last night? the tits the legs the filthychat blah blah blah...

its not just some of the girls. ALL of the regular girls do... seriously m8, i understand about the tease and not being fussy about seeing her get her kit off, and that aint the argument, its the fact that she apeared on a toples show (even though you think it isnt) and had no intention of delivering the goods. im more than happy to see lori do what she does best on partypeople but party girls is a whole different kettle of fish.

its nothing more than that and thats all im posting about but you seem to be reading stuff into what im saying that im not.

if she dosent want to show her tits then fine and dandy partypeople is the show for her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-01-2009 14:34
Shandy Offline

I did say i wasn't going to say anymore on the matter, but after reading what you said, i had to respond. you do like to have the last word don't you? If you're so confident why do you do that? I've seen other threads where you do the same thing, quite childish. I don't agree and I won't, its my opinion and to me you don't have an argument that will sway me and i'm entitled to that. To be honest, i didn't care if i change your mind or not, i just disagreed with the fact you decided to moan in a thread that was intended for caps, videos and a running commentary, not opinions, you could have just stuck to the thread where you went on about it previously and kept it there.

we don't know if it might be a regular thing due to popularity or not. You don't know if it hasn't gone down well, just cos some people on here think it did or didn't won't affect the channels decision, its going to be down to viewing figures, texts rec'd and calls rec'd. Plus how can you tell they weren't happy with the status quo? do you have mind reading abilities?? laughable!!

If she goes back to PG, then obviously she went down well, which if anything would prove you wrong. As i doubt they would bring on a girl that didn't go down well.

I'm not getting shirty, i'm just stating my thoughts. if you want to keep going on about it, go for it. but i'm not saying anymore on the matter now.
28-01-2009 14:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

LittleL Wrote:Good afternoon Gentleman!!!
Well.. what a night that was hey!!! Lol!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did!! Hexit stop being a grumpy moaner!! Lol!! Party Girls is a mix between babestation night time.. and Party People!! There are no rules saying that you have to get your top off!! and judging by how busy i was last night.. it seems leaving a little to the imagination may not be a bad thing! If anyone really wants to see what i'v got going on underneath my naughty lingerie.. my websites where its all at!! Ha, ha!! And i know i have to keep going on about my website.. but i have to let people know about it else there's no point it being there. As last night was more of a success than planned, i will be doing a couple more shows on there.. but i'll do little one off's, i won't be a real regular on there tho. Daytime and Party People night time are my real homes. and Hexit as for your comment about me and Lynsey not doing well in the daytimes anymore.. thats just silly!!. We've been there a very long time, and we've made lots of friends. I know i'm not your favourite person.. but you should think before you speak sometimes, i know your entitled to your opinion, but you can be a little offensive.. and from how the show went last night.. your opinion speaks for only a minority!!.. and you know the majority always get what they want!!!!!.......................................................​ So on that note............................................................​......Roll on the next Party Girls Show i'm on!!!!! Ha, ha!!!

Lol!!
Once again thanks for watching.. i have sore elbows and knees today, but i had a great time!! Big Grin

Lori.xxxxx
lol.

ah well at least you replyed in a civil manner.

but honesly lori i think its way out of your cumfort zone (but only you know for sure), if it wasnt i assume you would have jumped in tits first so to speak. i just dont get why you'd want to apear on a topless show (you know it is, i know it is, but some of the posters here refuse to believe it) and not go all the way, when you can do what you do on partygirls without expectation or dissapointment. i guarentee at least half the lads viewing were sorta hoping you were gona wack em out so to speak and at least half phoned hoping they could convice you to, as that has become the norm on the show.

just quick reply to yer not my favourite person remark.

lori i have nothing personaly against you i dont know you well enough to develope a disslike for you ( i like to get to know peeps b4 i make that decision). i think you do great on the partypeople, but i think that is where you should stay.

anyway good luck and i hope it dosent back fire on you.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2009 15:06 by HEX!T.)
28-01-2009 15:03
LittleL Offline
Senior Poster

Arrrrrrr... maybe you have got a nice side hexit!! Ha, ha!! The thing with Party Girls.. is it starts at 9pm.. there's an audience there that i would never usually see. Me being on the show is not about getting me baps out.. it's about letting the people who may only be able to watch on that earlier 9pm till 3am part.. that there's a girl called Lori.. who's not going to force her boobs in ya face.. but she will get a little fruity on the phone with you.. and if you wana see more of her.. you could watch Party People from 3am.. or get yourself to her website where you can see an even more naughtier side of her than you would do on the shows. 95% off the girls on the show will be getting there wangers out.. and there will be 5% that won't. But there is an audience that don't mind if the girls don't get there boobs out, and we would be catering for them. To be honest tho.. there is no written rule saying, girls must get there boobs out on Party Girls.. there isn't a rule saying that girls have to get there boobs out on Babestation!!!.. so wo knows.. next week i could be on there too!!!.. ha, ha!! Joke!! But do you see what i mean.. it really worked last night with me on the show.. and if something works better than it has on that night for a while.. why change it!!
That show is out of my comfort zone.. i will be honest about that!!.. But i love a challenge!! Hee, hee!!xxxx

28-01-2009 15:17
Shandy Offline

LittleL Wrote:Good afternoon Gentleman!!!

Lol!!

Lori.xxxxx

hey lori, glad you enjoyed it!!! i know i did! Smile loved the outfits last night!!! Smile bet you liked watching the behind the scenes stuff you lil minx! hehe

Hexit, when i said it doesn't go out of its way to say its a tits out show, i mean the show is there for the girls to come on and do what they want. If they want to get their tits out fair enough, but some girls they get on don't want to, its all about the flirting and dirty chat on the phone. Just cos the regular girls get their tits out, doesn't mean the ones coming on for one offs should, and you're a fool for expecting it. Obviously the people that run the channel wanted her on to do what she does best, so it just shows that they don't always intend it to be topless. simply put, you get what you're given, deal with it and don't whinge when they get girls on who don't do topless. if you don't like it, then don't watch when tehy have daytime girls on. yes i saw yvette's first text, so from then i expected it to be a mix of saucy and tits out from yvette, but i knew with Lori I'd get teasing, flirty fun without having them out. As Lori said, they have to cater for all audiences, so its a nice mix. There's a big audience that like the teasing without getting the boobs out and there's also an audience that just like the girls being topless. the people in charge know that, and its their show, you may not like it but if they're getting the numbers its tough luck.
28-01-2009 15:20
Shandy Offline

LittleL Wrote:Arrrrrrr... maybe you have got a nice side hexit!! Ha, ha!! The thing with Party Girls.. is it starts at 9pm.. there's an audience there that i would never usually see. Me being on the show is not about getting me baps out.. it's about letting the people who may only be able to watch on that earlier 9pm till 3am part.. that there's a girl called Lori.. who's not going to force her boobs in ya face.. but she will get a little fruity on the phone with you.. and if you wana see more of her.. you could watch Party People from 3am.. or get yourself to her website where you can see an even more naughtier side of her than you would do on the shows. 95% off the girls on the show will be getting there wangers out.. and there will be 5% that won't. But there is an audience that don't mind if the girls don't get there boobs out, and we would be catering for them. To be honest tho.. there is no written rule saying, girls must get there boobs out on Party Girls.. there isn't a rule saying that girls have to get there boobs out on Babestation!!!.. so wo knows.. next week i could be on there too!!!.. ha, ha!! Joke!! But do you see what i mean.. it really worked last night with me on the show.. and if something works better than it has on that night for a while.. why change it!!
That show is out of my comfort zone.. i will be honest about that!!.. But i love a challenge!! Hee, hee!!xxxx

i think you're saying it better than me! i put it down to my lack of sleep!!!!

plus good on you for doing the challenge!! Smile its what makes life fun! Smile
28-01-2009 15:21
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

would you of found it acceptable if she did babestation daytime on sky to give it a go, and didn't get them out?!
same thing imo,little dissapointed, but hey, what can you do!
28-01-2009 15:22
Thread Closed 

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles