Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lolly Badcock Back on Babestation
presume youve not seen lolly's post explaining why she has had them done in which lolly said she had them done for personal reasons and not anyone telling her. would rather lolly hadnt had them done but she has and that's fine by me

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-04-2011 09:13
Find all posts by this user
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

No pal had not seen the post.i hope the personal reasons were fulfilled.But they are done now we just have to deal with it.It's not fine by me because I am a fan of the natural look.But they can look good,so let's hope six weeks from now they look more a part of her.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
17-04-2011 09:18
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

I think Lolly looked awesome last night. Gave us a bit of a tease at the start but it didn't last too long. As she said after 2 months off she was gagging for some filth on the phones from us and I'm sure she wasn't disappointed.

Most of the girls I know who have had their boobs done say it's far more for the way they look in a dress or a top and the confidence that brings than for when they are naked. Obviously in these girls profession how they look naked is also of paramount performance, however I would imagine there is a largeish percentage of callers who, coming back late from a heavy night, are more likely to phone a girl who has large breasts than one with smaller, natural ones. I know when I've come home steaming a few years ago I tended to go for larger chested girls, probably as I could still make them out through the general haze Wink

Like a lot of you, I generally also prefer to see girls with natural breasts onscreen but if you really like and follow a girl you'll phone her anyway. If you are just pissed up wanting a wank then girls with large fake tits may be more likely to get a call. How many stone cold sober guys really ring up a girl at 3.30am for a chat after all?!?!?

Lastly, the constant interruptions on BS really annoyed me as much as it seemed to the rest of you. I wouldn't be too happy spending quite a bit of money phoning a girl only to find that for half of them I only got to see her in a window the size of playing card while some other bird tells me for the tenth time about BS Extreme!!! Sad

Anyway, great to see Lolly back. Would have preferred to see her at Elite but BS is better than nowhere!!!

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 10:23 by drharvey12.)
17-04-2011 10:19
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Lolly Badcock - boobs discussion
good luck to her. her choice. preffered her before imhoImportant

17-04-2011 11:16
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

While I prefer her previous look, I have to say she doesn't look awful by any stretch of the imagination. Will still take some time to get used to it but Lolly's Lolly to me and will still watch her regardless.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
17-04-2011 12:21
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I like them.

They're not too big, compliment her body shape well and don't look overly big and out of place. By the second time I saw her last night I was no longer really noticing the difference - it was just Lolly being Lolly
Smile

17-04-2011 12:28
ILoveTheChatGirls Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Lolly Badcock - Chat & Discussion
Looks like you were right mf. I hope they settle soon but until they do I'll be watching something or someone else. Sorry Lolly.

(18-02-2011 11:41 )mf135 Wrote:  
(16-02-2011 23:35 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Lolly doesn't have much loose skin on her chest so i can only imagine how horrible and tight these new boobs are going to look like.Sad

please don't do it lolly!!!!!!
17-04-2011 12:37
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I'm not a fan of boob jobs at all but I think Lollys new boobs look great on her and so do her nipples too.

Lolly looked really great last night and I'm looking forward to seeing an even naughtier ruder and filthier than before Lolly with her wonderful new titties.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
17-04-2011 12:51
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Still a great looking gal, as long as she keeps showing that sweet ass i'll try not to complain.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
17-04-2011 13:44
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(17-04-2011 12:28 )Sooky™ Wrote:  I like them.

They're not too big, compliment her body shape well and don't look overly big and out of place. By the second time I saw her last night I was no longer really noticing the difference - it was just Lolly being Lolly
Smile

Well that's the difference between straight men and straight girls. Some of us can't take our eyes off the tits no matter how old we are. Rolleyes

[Image: avatar_8800.jpg]
17-04-2011 13:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV