babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: The 'FTA' (free to air) element of the shows is essential to my spending of credits...
This poll is closed.
STRONGLY AGREE 35.71% 15 35.71%
AGREE 21.43% 9 21.43%
NOT BOTHERED EITHER WAY 11.90% 5 11.90%
DISAGREE 0% 0 0%
STRONGLY DISAGREE 2.38% 1 2.38%
I DON'T SPEND ON THE SHOWS ANYMORE 14.29% 6 14.29%
I'VE NEVER SPENT ON THE SHOWS 14.29% 6 14.29%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FTA is Essential to the Shows?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

FTA is Essential to the Shows?
Please read the answer categorisation and their descriptors below carefully to decide which category you fall into as a fan.Smile There are even two categories for the non-spenders on here. (Your username will NOT be publicly visible against your answer.)

Important Proposal: The 'FTA' (free to air) element of the shows is essential to my spending of credits...Important

STRONGLY AGREE - all my credits go to babes that utilise lots of fta content in their shows
AGREE - more of my credits go to babes that utilise lots of fta content in their shows than go to those that don't
NOT BOTHERED EITHER WAY - my credits go to both babes that utilise fta lots and those that use it less (or not at all) without real favour one way or the other
DISAGREE - most of my credits go on babes that don't utilise fta content most of the time (or at all)
STRONGLY DISAGREE - all of my credits go on babes that don't utilise fta content that much (or at all)
I DON'T SPEND ON THE SHOWS ANYMORE - I'm only here for the fta content now! (Or for now!)
I'VE NEVER SPENT ON THE SHOWS - I was only ever here for the fta content

(I've put this poll in the BS section as only they have the applicable kind of heavily mixed output to their shows these days.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022 09:46 by ShandyHand.)
02-11-2022 08:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
FTA is Essential to the Shows? - ShandyHand - 02-11-2022 08:33