babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts
Thought I would get this thread going so we can all express our thoughts for 2021 Babe shows.

I would first off, say that the babe shows will be vastly different in 2021, as we know Fernanda will have retired and gone from our screens and that is one thing that will be probably immediately apparent on Jan 1st, 2021.

As for the shows themselves, I think for possibly the first month or two of the New Year, I pretty much do expect the current format will continue and
probably think the first signs of any real change will probably occur around end February beginning of March where we probably will enter a different type of show. What it will be I don't know, but I think in 2021 the shows will evolve again and the shows we have been accustomed these last few months will probably slowly change ready to adapt to any changes on the outside world.

New channel with the loss of VNTV which i think is a shame I would say starting a new channel, is one hell of risk tot take and for success you are going to need capital that probably exceeds more than your average house mortgage, but i think if a new channel does emerge i think it would be great to have a new competition on that front and probably giive Xp a run for their money, but I think any new channel visually has to offer something different to our current three visually forvit to be noticed.

OFCOM
As nmentioned elesewhere new rules are coming into effect at some point in 2021 but we must continue our crusade with OFCOM to challenge their interpretaions.

SETS
While the shows have seen most babes on the channels operate from home visually I would love the visual aspect of the shows to evolve in the new Year.
i very much would love to see bed xsts be a thing of the past in the studios and studios build set that offer a far better visual/interaction than we have been used to.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2020 08:54 by lovebabes56.)
04-12-2020 19:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Messages In This Thread
Babe Channels shows in 2021 Hopes & thoughts - lovebabes56 - 04-12-2020 19:00