Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Jade Adele - Studio 66 Nights - Chat & Discussion

GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

RE: Jade Adele - Studio 66 Nights - Chat & Discussion
I think Jade Adele is a magnificent woman and she has such lovely, nay gorgeous eyes and possesses an absolutely fabulous figure but... damn, I don't mind subtle tattoos but there's nothing subtle about having two nellie's nattering 'Namaste!' to one another on an upper chest. That tattoo will look great in twenty years, great like two Siberian permafrost-discovered partially decayed mammoths staring at each other in aged, knowing desperation that they are past their prime.

By such time I suspect Jade Adele won't give a damn as she'll probably be running a business and looking after a family, but this mass proliferation of very large 'ink' is just not attractive to me. It's all a question of good taste and we all have our own perspectives on what that actually is. As a fantasy woman to admire, Jade Adele has slipped from a 9.8 to an 8 out of ten, though of course 'I still would'- I'm not that fucking mad or righteously upholding of my own fickle standards! In short, I'm mansluttonly (invented word, but you probably get the gist) adoring of Jade Adele and I could always turn the light out if the nellies' tusks were a distraction... Nelly Furtado, anyone? Quite.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2014 20:25 by GNOMEHEAD.)
09-06-2014 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Studio 66

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jade Adele - Studio 66 Nights - Chat & Discussion - GNOMEHEAD - 09-06-2014 20:25